To Juji, Hime and the Moderation team

ZygiA

Hello,

@Juji @Hime, Could you please make a new section in the forum titled something like: 'The Crying Corner' or 'I cannot handle this', so that all the posts about the 'rigged' adena drop rates could go there? At the moment, that's all we can see in the General Discussion section. 

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Brokenashell said:

sure and the first post would be that one with you on the top.
Cant you understand that they r busy right now ? And it was not cry but facts ... cynic -.-

There are hundreds of post saying the same crap you call 'facts' in the section where it shouldn't even be posted. 

42 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Hello,

@Juji @Hime, Could you please make a new section in the forum titled something like: 'The Crying Corner' or 'I cannot handle this', so that all the posts about the 'rigged' adena drop rates could go there? At the moment, that's all we can see in the General Discussion section. 

Thank you

You have failed miserably with trying to use some irony, just for you to know and sorry to burst your "l2 pro vet" bubble...

58 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Hello,

Thank you

Ironic that you're crying about others.

The amount of people I've seen "crying" on the forums about people sharing their opinions is hilarious. Aren't you guys supposed to be in game grinding and having a blast? You'd think you wouldn't have time to constantly be on the forums talking. 

..or! They could make a "Whales" Section.

The Buy-In , to be able to read/write in the said section, should be minim 200$. 

Then you all whales can speak and defend NcSoft as much as you want. 

You can also print your credit card statements to show yourselfs how much $ you spend and how proud you are!

Win-Win for all of us!

Archived