Hime

Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue

Kaire    15

FIX RATES!!! DARK ELF Q IS BUGED give 3.2k....should 1k !!!  AND ALLOW ONLY 1 BOX - kick afkers for 5-10min AFK !

After the "fix"i keep getting this error.  The problem is that the VIPs they pay only to not wait the QUEUE. BUt they dont get also this error.  So i think its not really error. 

2018 year, 20 years after lineage created. Still cant fix login..... 

• Like 1

HanasLTU    8

disable multi-boxing

on L2 java server its like this edit some scripts and restart server

on official you just can manage to block by ip adress

or you can not solve problem and just counting you D0nation money in you account

now im 487th in queue TT

ragingducks    40

After trying to login for 2 hours and 52 minutes, I'm throwing the towel.

If you don't fix this by tomorrow count me out. I'm glad to support this project financially, but you need to do the bare minimum.

THEY CAN FIX IT , but they dont want. Because you will not               PAY VIP, if you login without problems. 

I mean this error is so "fake".  If it was error should be on everybody. But no, its only for non VIPs. 

shokatu    4

i had in the qeue like 540 ppl befor me ... ok np i wait ... !! but when is my turn ... client closes .. and i keep trying again and again and again !! and this is me loosing my time just trying to conect to a game !! i have 5 characters on giran server all 20 + and now i`m forced to play on aden ? the most anoyng thing is that u wait in the qeue for nothing just for them to close your client !!!at least shut down the client from the start dont let us waste our time in the qeue !!! or don`t allow dualboxing... at least until u fix this problem !! just to make some space for others !!

Edited by shokatu
  • Like 1

Paradiz    8

its very simple solution, if this keeps going on for few more days i just wont play L2 anymore and they can have their "free" server and do with it whatever they want.

Fakerchuuu    12

SCROLL DOWN IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU CAN'T LOG IN

2fea1178dc.png

Edited by Fakerchuuu

NAH , this is not the problem. on RU server you got 3000 + queue. But you dont get 12 times "Game client will close ". 

you just wait the queue and login, thats all. 

Krugun    0

Propably Nsoft forgot, what timer/blokade has his client or server

Propably all problem with login is some global timer about 10 minute, since start client or choose serwer untill sukces enter the game.

SKOOY    0

I THINK THEY SHOULD SAY FIRST DONT LOG IN WE FIX IT FIRST AND AFTER WE CAN MAKE AGAIN THE GRAND OPENING OF SERVER !FISRT TIME I SEE IN OFFICIAL SERVER THIS HAPPENING AND AT QUEUE THERE IS NOT A PROBLEM THEY MAKE THAT SO THEY CAN DRAG MONEY THATS MY BELIEVE !IF WE GO BACK 12 YEARS AND ALL SERVERS OF OFFICIAL WAS FULL HEAV MORE HEAVY YOU CAN IMAGINE THIS WAS OK WE WAIT 5 MNTS OR WE DONT THE SYSTEM DRAG US AT ONCE WITHOUT DC WITHOUT QUEUE OR 5K PPL AT LINE TO GET IN AND DO WHAT?PLAY ENJOY FOR HOW LONG 1-4 HOURS AND TOMMOROW WAIT AGAIN 8 HOURS TO LOG IN ?THIS IS PATHETIC WE SPEAK ABOUT NCSOFT ITS UNBELIEVABLE I WAIT 4 HOURS TO LOG IN ?AND YOU SAY ME 5 SECS FOR WHAT ?I AM IN A HURRY?I AM 5 YEARS OLD?

WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE  MY FRIENDS?

GrumpyMuppet    54

Things got so ridiculous that I get a rush of happines if I only have to queue for 2 fkng hours to log in. To think some users defend the customer service they provide.

HanasLTU    8

I see on screen shot person wtih sell shop "rec me thank you" nick name PIRULINA i think i will pk that b1tch then finally i logg in

FatHips    237
14 minutes ago, Fakerchuuu said:

SCROLL DOWN IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU CAN'T LOG IN

2fea1178dc.png

Hey I can see four of my characters.

ragingducks    40
1 minute ago, M00nWind said:

How dare you lie to us this issue is fix

It worse than before

It is worse, I agree. Before today I could simply retry once or twice and I'd get in.

Not today.

M00nWind    1
Just now, shokatu said:

Lets all move to aden Server ..!lets make Aden server great Again !! :))

I have my group in Giran

Why I should starting new alone