Warehouse between characters

jonyqup

I made the mistake of getting the robe for the dwarf and not the warrior gear in the quest. So i created another character on the same account, that willl be a wizard to fix that mistake getting the warrior gear and blablabla.

My surprise was when i go to withdraw the items on a private warehouse and the npc tell me that i haven't any item in the warehouse :/

I had the idea that I could deposit and take out any item between characters on the same account. 

8 hours ago, jonyqup said:

Yea but what is the point of get a warehouse if u cant transfer items between characters of the same account? i dont wanna just play with one character forever...

Warehouse is there to hold your items you don't need while farming, because there is a weight limit (and amount of items in your inventory is limited too) for each character, that depends on one of your stats (not sure if CON or STR though) and passive skills in some cases.

You can use the mailing system to send tradable items to another character for 1100 adena/item, you can use the dimension merchant to transfer some special items (probably your quest armors too, but some items are character locked, so not sure) between characters on the same account for 1000 adena/item, or you can make a second account, start 2 clients, and trade your (tradable) items for free between your characters.

The only thing, and I did that a lot in the past was using 2nd account for trades and specific storage's so I could manage everything.

Having a Clan and dealing with a lot of things going I created other clans and some pack mules, materials, drops, donations for others, etc.

Think that is the best option but while the servers are loaded as they are that option can be a pain, soon the server becomes better mostly due to the event and ofc many fisherman's you can do it without big issues.

On 10/11/2018 at 10:15 AM, Unky said:

Back in the day we would find a hidden spot. Take both toons there. Then log onto the one with the items and throw them on the ground then switch toons. Hope for the best and pick them up.  Lol.  

Would not recommend that in our overpopulated server :D

On 10/10/2018 at 4:47 PM, jonyqup said:

I made the mistake of getting the robe for the dwarf and not the warrior gear in the quest. So i created another character on the same account, that willl be a wizard to fix that mistake getting the warrior gear and blablabla.

My surprise was when i go to withdraw the items on a private warehouse and the npc tell me that i haven't any item in the warehouse :/

I had the idea that I could deposit and take out any item between characters on the same account. 

If you're going to be an Artisan, keep the robes for crafting(until you can afford better), you can make a deleteable toon to get another Racial weapon(tradeable) and take Warrior's Armor(dimensional... 1k per piece sent by dimensional merchant)

Archived