Forums

Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello all,

We have rolled out another fix for the 'client will be closed' issue while players wait in the queue or once they've reach the character screen. You should no longer be kicked from the queue while you wait. Queue times may be longer as players will no longer be kicked as they wait.

No server downtime was necessary, but you will need to update the game client through the NC Launcher to receive the fix.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We have rolled out another fix for the 'client will be closed' issue while players wait in the queue or once they've reach the character screen. You should no longer be kicked from the queue while you wait. Queue times may be long as players will no longer be kicked as they wait.

No server downtime was necessary, but you will need to update the game client through the NC Launcher to receive the fix.

Do you plan to do anything to limit afk boxes? bots?

4 minutes ago, BangOut said:

Do you plan to do anything to limit afk boxes? bots?

They should implement afk fishing and stores. Also CAPTCHA from time to time, to prevent bots. I have seen private servers who did it and worked pretty good, server is infested by bots, and I think CAPTCHA would be a good solution.

16 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We have rolled out another fix for the 'client will be closed' issue while players wait in the queue or once they've reach the character screen. You should no longer be kicked from the queue while you wait. Queue times may be longer as players will no longer be kicked as they wait.

@Hime@Juji IDK what else you guys pushed during this maintenance but when you delog and log back in you experience a bot debuff. No captcha no nothing came up to the screen. Many people are complaining about it in world chat.

Please fix.

35 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

GrEAT news!! can you fix now the queue player's plz? or we must pay at least 5$ per month to avoid this? and don't tell me that happen because of max players! i can't believe this, that the NCsoft team they  don't now how to manage this issue!!!

Just now, Nikoxro said:

GrEAT news!! can you fix now the queue player's now? or we must pay at list 5$ per month to avoid this? and don't tell me that happen cose of max players! i can't believe this, that the NCsoft team they  don't now how to manage this issue!!!

I can't believe you read but couldn't understand. XDD

6 minutes ago, Criss said:

I can't believe you read but couldn't understand. XDD

well all mistakes it was from my despair!!! i just wont to say, to NCsoft team, to leave the person that he want purchase! to do it when he want it! no to force it!! like this with the queue!!  is not fair!

25 minutes ago, Rck said:

They should implement afk fishing and stores. Also CAPTCHA from time to time, to prevent bots. I have seen private servers who did it and worked pretty good, server is infested by bots, and I think CAPTCHA would be a good solution.

I think so too. But what if you get a captcha in the middle of a Raid or something? xD

Archived