Forums

Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

I find it funny that for a week all these people tried to connect and couldn't connect, then today sat in queue for hours to not  play. Meanwhile there's a perfectly good server with 0 queues that they could be playing on called Aden. Really makes you think.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How are said friends playing then? If the friends can't log in then the friends should move to Aden as well. And if the friends can that means they have VIP, so if you wanna play with your friends pony up the cash to play with em. They did it too :P

I tell you the reason why they are not going to go because they have friends like me and their party to play on that server, your insurance because you are already there and paid to be able to get in. So you laugh or say that, those are the reasons why they want to play that and also for the time zone

5 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We have rolled out another fix for the 'client will be closed' issue while players wait in the queue or once they've reach the character screen. You should no longer be kicked from the queue while you wait. Queue times may be longer as players will no longer be kicked as they wait.

No server downtime was necessary, but you will need to update the game client through the NC Launcher to receive the fix.

There are 2 options here:
1 - The devs are making fun of you.
2 - You are making fun of us.

If I was their boss, they would be all fired for implementing "fixes" like the last three they tried.

/leave for this failed company.

This situation makes me think about the lines outside big parties/clubs at night. A longe line of people wanting to enter. Then someone famous or a friend of someone who owns the club arrives and they enter the place without stepping into the line. And YET, nobody from the line gives up or wants to go away because they see those VIPs ( most of the time beautiful women, cause why not?) joining the party without waiting like them. That shows that the party is SO GOOD that people want to go in no matter what.

Now imagine if all these people in line had to do was paying 5 dollars to enter for almost SIX MONTHS without getting in line/qeue. CRAZY!

PS: Question: If everybody really do pay VIP ( those 1.4k people in Line, as people are saying here), what would happen to the server? the already max players logged in ( around 5900) + de 1400 in line would be logged at the same time, or what?

3 hours ago, iArchMage said:

i'm here trying connect on the server after 3hours... and to decrease the list is every 15 seconds...

Guys, think that is the most the "IMPORTANT" solution?  9_9

after 6 hours on qeue i will loggin in game...

NICEEE WORK!  ^_^

Got out of work at 8 PM, restarted to character selection, got "Client will be closed" error instantly. Been in queue since 8:30 PM EST. It's now 1:10 AM and I'm still not in, the queue appears to be frozen at 240 as well so I'm not expecting to get any further than I am now. Great job NCSoft, you guys have proven yourselves to be a total trash company that can't even compete with indie programmers, yet again.

https://imgur.com/R2qFLgC

I'll post a new image in the morning lol

Just now, airfathaaaaa said:

i dont think they anticipated so many people being eager to play it again

There's this and also the fact every people has constant 3 to 9 boxes or create characters just for the sake of being AFK @ruins to loot decayed boxes and what not. The global direction of this classic experience is a big nope to me. What happened to this game? omg

In my honest opinion I think NC should offer free account transfers to Aden...  that server wasent available at launch so west coast ppl had no choice but to choose the east coast TZ.  That would maybe level the servers out, but the key being free transfers...  who likes to spend so much time to lvl for nothing.

5 hours ago, Akku said:

How can we get on and spend those Ncoins to get a VIP if we have to wait in line for 3-4 hours and even after that u get stuck at 500 players??? Can someone explain me? Am I missing something?? Is there a way to get VIP through website or so??

If u got VIP u got no line to wait for log in man. So just spend the coins and u can log in w/e u need 2.
Don't listen people who talking about ban. 99% of them is legit bots who get banned and crying.
Macroing with mouse programs and bullshit, and now the forum is full of kids who bot and get banned.

876 players in the queue.. Counting 1 by 1..Seriously, why did you people made the server "free"? I mean, do you really believe that players are enjoying this server?

You can afford so many server proxies so we can all play the game but no you have to bleep it up with all this crap that you are giving us.. I'm just sharing my opinion, make the game payable and noone is going to have problems (Since the game is gonna have 0 problems) or just fix it already..

Cheers.

Archived