What a line up?

Akku

5 minutes ago, Akku said:

You guys made it even worse. Now u have to wait forever in that freakin line, are u kidding me? Is that the only way for you to get people's money? I'm so done with this crap.

what do you want another server? 

2 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

Support the game and people might care about your feelings.

Why would I have to support the game when they didn't deserve that? And even if I do that right now, will I get my coins by tonight? OFC no. So you can't even buy access to the game :D 

6 minutes ago, Akku said:

Why would I have to support the game when they didn't deserve that? And even if I do that right now, will I get my coins by tonight? OFC no. So you can't even buy access to the game :D 

It's $5..... I know I probably sound like a broken record, but you really need to let that sink in, IT IS $5 TO NOT WASTE 6 HOURS, or 1 footlong from subway, just saying

Just now, InVizO said:

It's $5..... I know I probably sound like a broken record, but you really need to let that sink in, IT IS $5 TO NOT WASTE 6 HOURS, or 1 footlong from subway, just saying

It's not about the money. It's about if they are worth it.

1 minute ago, drizz said:

I play on Aden and have no queue wait time. Sure, it’s a smaller server, but imo it’s much more enjoyable.

If you hate waiting in queue the solution is staring you right in the face — switch servers.

Timezone is a bleep for most. Impacts sieges.

The queue is there for server stability, it is not stupid. If they just let everyone rush into the server, there would be issues with lag and then potential server destabilization which would lead to crashing. Would you rather wait in queue and have a chance to play once you are in? Or would you rather not be able to play because you got in and it was so laggy it crashed?

33 minutes ago, Akku said:

I WANT NO STUPID QUEUES. So you don't have to wait for 3 or 4 hours in line. Figure out another way of making money.

Go to Aden then.

simple, effective, not sure why the free players expect to be in front of the people who pay..

3 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

Timezone is a bleep for most. Impacts sieges.

Yeah I can see that. I don’t get to play until around 10pm EST so it works out for me. However, consider the likelihood that the server will probably be merged back into TI or Giran after a few months when things calm down.

2 minutes ago, Sweetness said:

Most of the people whining and not willing to pay are nonfactor scrubs and won't be at sieges anyways. 

i call bs tons of us with vip4 and the packs are having issues i quit talking island because after 1st day couldent get on now like a week later after starting on aden nc coins super late for people and many of us didnt even get the packs we paid for also vip4 players etc on talking island still cant log in so f2p or p2p no difference 

15 minutes ago, InVizO said:

That’s true. I don’t plan on paying simply because I’m on Aden. But to everyone wanting to skip queues it’s the price of Mc Donald’s bro. Just pay it once and by the time it expires the queues will probably be gone or dealt with.

Archived