Told you server was too easy, now with proof

2 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

When you see ppl with top D grade weapons after a few days with the rates increased, you know you where right. Way too easy server. This is classic only in name. in a week ppl with full C sets, remember my words.

you were suppose to have d grade sets in a week anyways i had brig and tarbar and an elven m robe set for my crafter in 1.5 weeks purely because i was feeding the market the materials they needed... ended up having 6 million in just 2 days when i reached 20 in c1 because i was smart about it...then since i was able to sustain my self a tarbar was pretty much a weapon to hold up untill b grade if possible..

here the problem is we lost 1.5 weeks battling with little to no adena we could barely sustain our self if we didnt do the adena quests..

4 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

you were suppose to have d grade sets in a week anyways i had brig and tarbar and an elven m robe set for my crafter in 1.5 weeks purely because i was feeding the market the materials they needed... ended up having 6 million in just 2 days when i reached 20 in c1 because i was smart about it...then since i was able to sustain my self a tarbar was pretty much a weapon to hold up untill b grade if possible..

here the problem is we lost 1.5 weeks battling with little to no adena we could barely sustain our self if we didnt do the adena quests..

Show us more than you know nothing about playing a true hardcore server

3 minutes ago, wildernessbox said:

Dude people had those before they even made the changes, some top cp's were already 45+ and had been buying adena from gold sellers or from the pay shop. It would have happened regardless of the changes.

funny. before the changes i bought my low grade D with vip 0, playing solo. And regardless what some users here say, i was still making adena using SS.

57 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

you were suppose to have d grade sets in a week anyways i had brig and tarbar and an elven m robe set for my crafter in 1.5 weeks purely because i was feeding the market the materials they needed... ended up having 6 million in just 2 days when i reached 20 in c1 because i was smart about it...

Not everyone is supposed to be smart.

1 hour ago, airfathaaaaa said:

There is no way you made 6 mil in 2 days in C1 (original C1) by spoiling unless you had a bot train, lmao.

when people had iron ore for 350 coal for 200 animal bones for 225 or somethint cant remember and cl for 1800 each it was easy enough to make almost 20 mil if you were bot let alone me a single spoiler on roa and cruma..

hell even now you get 20 coins you go to the dion high priest get some of the mats people need and you can easly get 50k out of nothing

The servers are far from easy. They increased the amount of adena and chance for stuff but it's not the real one. I went to test on Innova since it's f2p for 3 days. It's not enough to increase the chance but also quantity and multiple items. For example:

hrDNm6O.jpgPnAJroc.jpg

Going from 1 to 20 was fast but I got lots of stuff (btw used spiritshots from 1 to 20):

What you don't see is that this will matter a lot later on. The game is quite hard later.

4r4m was showing a video from Korea, and on his server there were 27 people who reached 85. How many years ago did they opened classic in Korea? Right!

3 hours ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

funny. before the changes i bought my low grade D with vip 0, playing solo. And regardless what some users here say, i was still making adena using SS.

Funny, seems you were the only one with 1/4 adena rates using SS and buying them constantly while hunting. Even more, buying D grade, lolz.

Better go hide in your cave, troll.

3 hours ago, spoobg said:

Funny, seems you were the only one with 1/4 adena rates using SS and buying them constantly while hunting. Even more, buying D grade, lolz.

Better go hide in your cave, troll.

so because you dont know how to play and werent able to do it, im a troll. You and the experienced pro gamer guy who made 6 millions adena in 2 days are the reason why they increased so much the rates. Cause this server is full with casual and newbies ppl who dont know what to  do ingame.

Yes, I don't know how to play :) I am playing L2 since 2006, but as you say bro. You are the experienced pro alabala portokala self proclaimed God. 

Even the RMT's I am sure did not had 6M adena in 2 days with 0.25% adena rates, but you are the namba uan champion! 

L  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L

7 hours ago, dorukasama said:

Strongest cps are already 50+.

Yesterday evening, one of the 'top cps' was just over 40.

7 hours ago, wildernessbox said:

Dude people had those before they even made the changes, some top cp's were already 45+ and had been buying adena from gold sellers or from the pay shop. It would have happened regardless of the changes.

See above

6 hours ago, airfathaaaaa said:

when people had iron ore for 350 coal for 200 animal bones for 225 or somethint cant remember and cl for 1800 each it was easy enough to make almost 20 mil if you were bot let alone me a single spoiler on roa and cruma..

hell even now you get 20 coins you go to the dion high priest get some of the mats people need and you can easly get 50k out of nothing

Yes, in a server where high level players exists that are not only in need of a lot of mats, but also farm enough adena in high level places, a spoiler can make sh1tloads of money from materials. In a classic(!) server that just started there shouldn't be much players that can afford loads of mats for the prices you mention.Nor would they need those mats in considerable amounts. Therefore, you shouldnt be able to make that kind of money.

2 minutes ago, SmileyCyrus said:

See above

Yes, in a server where high level players exists that are not only in need of a lot of mats, but also farm enough adena in high level places, a spoiler can make sh1tloads of money from materials. In a classic(!) server that just started there shouldn't be much players that can afford loads of mats for the prices you mention. Therefore, you shouldnt be able to make that kind of money.

Talking about ti but there were 40+ last week 

don’t be a bird

4 minutes ago, SmileyCyrus said:

See above

Yes, in a server where high level players exists that are not only in need of a lot of mats, but also farm enough adena in high level places, a spoiler can make sh1tloads of money from materials. In a classic(!) server that just started there shouldn't be much players that can afford loads of mats for the prices you mention.Nor would they need those mats in considerable amounts. Therefore, you shouldnt be able to make that kind of money.

ignorance is truly a bliss. One week ago, or was it more? in the stream juji said there was someone who already achieved lvl 40.

Just now, GrumpyMuppet said:

ignorance is truly a bliss. One week ago, or was it more? in the stream juji said there was someone who already achieved lvl 40.

see my post above. For the record, I am on your side, but who cares, right? Ignorance IS truly a bliss I guess.

2 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

You can’t compare c1 to classic . People have mastered classic since this is the 4th if not more server to open.. ofc they’ll be ahead 

rates are great. You should stop playing if you think it’s bad. No one cares 

In the L2C it takes many years to reach the max level and that with hard dedication. Don't compare with these low levels.When you knew what you were doing lower levels were fast in the past as well. However, L2C has a different xp curve than the old classic, you will see it later on. Look at the other L2C from other regions, how many reached max level?

1 minute ago, SmileyCyrus said:

Funny, one would get flamed like mad for saying exact this sentence BEFORE the changes. Yet now it's viable to use?

Because rates were way off, proven multiple times and confirmed by devs.

case closed. 

Archived