First things to do in Salvation?

Juano1

13 minutes ago, Draecke said:

be aware that the enchant items like EAR etc are no longer tradeable from the Reputation NPC's

And also that your Personal Fame Points (you should find them now in your Private WH) will be deleted on January 17th, 2018

Personal Fame Points are changed to item 'Personal Fame Token'
o The item is scheduled for deletion January 17th, 2018

(p. 35, Salvation Patch Notes)

5 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

And also that your Personal Fame Points (you should find them now in your Private WH) will be deleted on January 17th, 2018

Do we FINALLY have information about what can you use them for or are they items without a use that will end up removed way before any use is introduced?

check with any reputation npc aka in rune next to Oly mgr and in aden just target rapidus but a friendly warning as you can read in the Bug section the enchant items like EAR etc. are not tradeable anymore which they were prior to the update hence the bug report.

This "Faction of the Boot" extremely handy - gives good exp, gives 3-slot brooch (as seen on the old 10-day quest). But be advised - if you plan to make it lv. 6 on kartias only - Penny stops giving out the quests once hit 95; unlikely that many people have the opportunity to secure field rbs and fortunas on a daily basis.

On 12/7/2017 at 4:57 PM, Juano1 said:

Hi, I would like to create a post here to discuss what are the first things to do in Salvation. Quests? Skills? items? places to farm once you are 105, etc etc... Tnx in advance!

Same as in every patch before (100% tested and confirmed), step by step:

1. Access you master account

2. Buy Ncoins

3. Think again, 'cause you probably would need more -> Purchase additional Ncoins

4. Ye.... Need even more Ncoins (but right now you might be thinking: "I think that's enough for what i want"

5. Log into the game

6. Come to realize that you've greatly undervalued the amount of Ncoins you have purchased

7. Repeat steps 1-4 

Archived