Jump to content
Forums

LF Tips on Feoh


Crystal
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello, im lf some tips because my feoh is kinda weak on pve.
My gear is +10 Blessed R99 Robe Set,Dark caster+12 3sa,monkey belt,longing,abundance lv1,anakim talisman,venir,baium soul,ring of creation,lindvior,tezza, dyes +15 int,saphire lv3 etc and yet i cant solo kamaloka is something wrong on my gear? i got skill power on my dualclass also.My class is delf stormscreamer.
Also what is the best feoh on current update since all feohs have empower echo?
How i can solo kamaloka and other instances?
my lvl is 103 

Edited by Crystal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry dude but I couldn't hold myself just by seeing this and I just simply HAD to reply to this one.

Maybe less spending on l2 store will make u give some love and attention to the toon that you play and learn the basics about it,you belong to the category of the people that I hate the most : spenders with 0 knowledge of the game/mechanics/and character.

For the record I have less gear than you and I solo kamaloka in 12 minutes with my feoh,also killing people in dark sets and people that outgear me by a lot,guess why.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, MaL3kith said:

Sorry dude but I couldn't hold myself just by seeing this and I just simply HAD to reply to this one.

Maybe less spending on l2 store will make u give some love and attention to the toon that you play and learn the basics about it,you belong to the category of the people that I hate the most : spenders with 0 knowledge of the game/mechanics/and character.

For the record I have less gear than you and I solo kamaloka in 12 minutes with my feoh,also killing people in dark sets and people that outgear me by a lot,guess why.

l2store etc exist so ppl can spend on events and store items i dont see the reason to not use it to buy items and make the toon stronger, maybe u are right my knowledge can be lower than ppl with less my gear but hate for what? because i can spend and maybe you cant?
im just asking for tips here 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Crystal said:

from buff i use rose,int fish stew, wizard buffs and pom sometimes

Buffs;
-Gotta get pom up all the time, not sometimes.
-Using Prestige Pack on your toon? It decreases reuse on your skills substantially.
-Which "Rose"? Paagrio Might right?
-Keeping self buffs up? Essence of Mana/Emp Echo/Wind Stance
-Should be able to use Burst Casting on every boss, save BR for either boss 3,4, or 5. If you have the new Agathion BR, even a lvl 1, you could use ISS BR on one, and Agathion BR on another. Always be sure all debuffs are on the boss and buffs are up on you while in BR!
-Angel Touch yourself on bosses 3 and 5, as they like to fear or stun. Boss 4 roots, but dunno if thats an issue, if so, AT here to.
-MP Pots and/or a rebirth agathion as needed.

Attacks;
What attack skills are you using on the bosses? With nukers AOE attacks are stronger than single target skills, Ele burst, updraft destruction, ele storm are bread and butter. Take ele spike off your menu for this IMO

Debuffs;
Are you keeping ISS debuffs on it, as well as your Ruin? That's key to making good damage. Its tough to switch clients and debuff if you don't have a good macro running on the iss doing the job.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29/01/2018 at 8:02 PM, 4Eva said:

Buffs;
-Gotta get pom up all the time, not sometimes.
-Using Prestige Pack on your toon? It decreases reuse on your skills substantially.
-Which "Rose"? Paagrio Might right?
-Keeping self buffs up? Essence of Mana/Emp Echo/Wind Stance
-Should be able to use Burst Casting on every boss, save BR for either boss 3,4, or 5. If you have the new Agathion BR, even a lvl 1, you could use ISS BR on one, and Agathion BR on another. Always be sure all debuffs are on the boss and buffs are up on you while in BR!
-Angel Touch yourself on bosses 3 and 5, as they like to fear or stun. Boss 4 roots, but dunno if thats an issue, if so, AT here to.
-MP Pots and/or a rebirth agathion as needed.

Attacks;
What attack skills are you using on the bosses? With nukers AOE attacks are stronger than single target skills, Ele burst, updraft destruction, ele storm are bread and butter. Take ele spike off your menu for this IMO

Debuffs;
Are you keeping ISS debuffs on it, as well as your Ruin? That's key to making good damage. Its tough to switch clients and debuff if you don't have a good macro running on the iss doing the job.

I agree 100%.
I would add that the key is elemental attack and critical damages modifier. More you have, better damages you will do

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chrysty said:

I agree 100%.
I would add that the key is elemental attack and critical damages modifier. More you have, better damages you will do

i guess i focused too much on mcrit dmg that i totally forgot element, my element attack is 350 with ditty, it seems opal and exalted tiara instead of mattack+int hat will be good option for pve

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hi, first of all, u say tezza necklace on feoh?...u need valakas simple or better blessed.

u need also a lot of atribute atack, around 500, this update mobs becomes stronger, so opal 3-4 its a must, atribute atack from tree abilities, +70 atribute atack augm from weapon, or 15 % magic skill crit dmg augm. in general if u wanna boost ur dmg, just focus on atribute atack and mcrit dmg.

weapon first sa: mskill crit dmg. second sa: mskill crit dmg and hp. third: sigel.

another good jools, sapphire 3-4, blue cat eye 3-4.

pom all time, paagrio might if u want solo kama, and lvl 102+.

hope this help you. i'm not a pro player, but i tried to read a lot also, gl!  :)

Edited by N4zgul
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Crystal said:

i guess i focused too much on mcrit dmg that i totally forgot element, my element attack is 350 with ditty, it seems opal and exalted tiara instead of mattack+int hat will be good option for pve

Depends on the ele def of those k99 bosses. You can test it yourself, port in, buff up, hit the boss 10/15 times with your int/matk, switch to tiara, hit it 10/15 more times, average out your damage, see which is better, make notes if anything procs on your buff bar that would make you hit harder so it doesn't give you a false read.

Your Wind element on nukes I would assume, and I don't think any of them have wind resist attribute? Been awhile, so they should all follow the same pattern.

Opal 3+ is necessary though as you advance, and the tiara will come in handy. Not all mobs have the same ele def.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've just been reading up on element attack. In Salvation all mobs element defense got boosted. You now need 720-780 element attack for max PvE damage. 300 or less and you might as well have no element attack.

Going from 300->720/780 seems to give around a 60% damage boost (from them defending 30% extra you you hitting for 30% extra).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

At the moment i have 300 from weapon, 10 from ditty,50 from exalted tiara,10 from pagrio might and 40 from smth else i dont remember total 410 i guess il need opal and idk what more but il figure it out, ty all for your precious help and tips

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Ferine said:

I've just been reading up on element attack. In Salvation all mobs element defense got boosted. You now need 720-780 element attack for max PvE damage. 300 or less and you might as well have no element attack.

Going from 300->720/780 seems to give around a 60% damage boost (from them defending 30% extra you you hitting for 30% extra).

how do you raise the element weapon from 300 to 780??

Edited by Prome
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On my DD box I have:

  • 300 - ele weapon
  • 40 - AP Skills
  • 10 - Ditty
  • 32 - Passives
  • 100 - Paagrio pot
  • 50 - Exalted Tiara
  • 50 - 7Signs + Longing
  • 70 - lvl 4 Opal
  • 20 - Level 3 Taurus Agathion
  • 30 - Anakim Charm

702 total. With upgrades I could go higher.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

First of all congratz on getting all that gear without know jack about the class.

second everyone here gave u great advice tough they missed one thing.

change ur wep to bloody is the biggest dmg boost u will get.

Edited by Bable2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Bable2 said:

First of all congratz on getting all that gear without know jack about the class.

second everyone here gave u great advice tough they missed one thing.

change ur wep to bloody is the biggest dmg boost u will get.

A bloody weapon will not change your damages a lot. It's only a little boost compared to all others tips.
And if he/she want to PvP (that it's obviously possible with this equipment) then his/her weapon is ok. Don't need to change it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

My tip is easy to understand ... and dont worry i´m not jealous about your stuff ... but imo what u need is learn to play better instead of worries about if u have or not an item or if your setup is perfect. I said that cause lately im seeing tons of NOOBS feohs around who doesnt even know to read to check if one skill is single or aoe dmg ... i´ve made instances like altar or aoe spots like AF, with any nuker using just elemental spike all time (single atack, with less power of all feoh atacks), i have lowest gear than u, but many strong people in that server apreciate my dmg and my playabilitie, i can prove u that having better fingers u will increase your dps at least in a 20% ... as example i can hit 10 k in a spike crit while i can do 100k using destruction or any other higest power skills, in fact i just use spike to elemental debuff the mobs if those have high hp, in other situation im mostly not using spike to much, cause all other skill do much more dmg.
 

Also i dunno why u cant handle K99, is cause u dont have dps or cause u cant survive? ... i also seeing many noob feohs staying standing w/o moving beside the rb´s .... dudes u have a great jumping skill who also does dmg ... just like Forest Gump said , jump Forest jump (wasnt jump???? lol xddddd).

In conclusion when people asking about tips, everybody talking about gear and stuff; while they can improve A LOT his dmg and surviability just using fingers and brain FOR FREE!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29/1/2018 at 6:47 PM, MaL3kith said:

Sorry dude but I couldn't hold myself just by seeing this and I just simply HAD to reply to this one.

Maybe less spending on l2 store will make u give some love and attention to the toon that you play and learn the basics about it,you belong to the category of the people that I hate the most : spenders with 0 knowledge of the game/mechanics/and character.

For the record I have less gear than you and I solo kamaloka in 12 minutes with my feoh,also killing people in dark sets and people that outgear me by a lot,guess why.

Video or never happened

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2018 at 3:30 PM, Urian said:

Video or never happened

Pm me at Naia and I will sell u powerlvl,then you will see it closely.

2 hours ago, CSCore said:

@MaL3kith

u pvp player? lol 

wat is your clan again?

10k pvp points and keep going son.None of them is farmed on boxes like you will propably accuse me with your small brain.If I am a pvp player you can ask other people about it and you can see it yourself by throwing a message at the game I will take you on.

Do I need to be in a top dog clan to pvp against someone ? I was in the past in SH but you will propably don't even know what is it. I freely flag and pvp to whoever I want and messing with me.

P.S. I am waiting your pm in game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/02/2018 at 10:36 AM, HarryelSuso said:

My tip is easy to understand ... and dont worry i´m not jealous about your stuff ... but imo what u need is learn to play better instead of worries about if u have or not an item or if your setup is perfect. I said that cause lately im seeing tons of NOOBS feohs around who doesnt even know to read to check if one skill is single or aoe dmg ... i´ve made instances like altar or aoe spots like AF, with any nuker using just elemental spike all time (single atack, with less power of all feoh atacks), i have lowest gear than u, but many strong people in that server apreciate my dmg and my playabilitie, i can prove u that having better fingers u will increase your dps at least in a 20% ... as example i can hit 10 k in a spike crit while i can do 100k using destruction or any other higest power skills, in fact i just use spike to elemental debuff the mobs if those have high hp, in other situation im mostly not using spike to much, cause all other skill do much more dmg.
 

Also i dunno why u cant handle K99, is cause u dont have dps or cause u cant survive? ... i also seeing many noob feohs staying standing w/o moving beside the rb´s .... dudes u have a great jumping skill who also does dmg ... just like Forest Gump said , jump Forest jump (wasnt jump???? lol xddddd).

In conclusion when people asking about tips, everybody talking about gear and stuff; while they can improve A LOT his dmg and surviability just using fingers and brain FOR FREE!!!!

 ^ This guy spit some truths of nowadays wannabe feohs in almost EVERY server. I'm sick of stumbling on geared-to-their-teeth feohs that do nothing but spam that damn elemental spike (or worse, using different element on weapon than on stance or relying on LOL stance to do dmg. srsly, necros/stormscreamers tryin to AoE using dark stance? just byefelicia)

wanna play feoh? then DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have aproximatly the same gear as you my caster is dark+13 2sa and my armor is +8 normal eternal. Yet im able to do it in 30mins average time. Most of time below 30min.  

 

so the fault does not lie with your gear but with you and how you play perhaps. 

Playing feoh in pve is quite  easy so shouldnt take you long to figure it out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...