Someone reported me as bot, spamming me and insulting me

imdieying

Hi i was farming, and someone started to attack me with words, insulting and saying BOT, i was killing, then a captcha appeared and i put it well

problem is this guy, even when we saw im not a bot, still attacking me with insults and more

im playing with more than one computer at the same time as i did in many others games and assist macros, then i have to press my keyboards while im farming

this is against TOS, i need to know how to report someone for STALKER

thanks

pd: i had to pk him, and after that, he continued insulting me

22 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings imdieying,

If you would like to report this player for any inappropriate behavior, please contact Customer Support and they will be able to investigate the issue for you.
You can submit a ticket to Customer Support here:
https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us

yes i want report for what happened after he reported me as " bot " and i put very well the captch, of course, because IM NOT A BOT

but he continued making me have a BAD TIME, people cant go overthere reporting as bot and saying false accusations, we had a fight, and insult fight, i want report this guy, because im sure he is making have a bad time to anothers players in the game, and is supposed people is playing here to have a bit fun, not a big stress

Personally I think that going after somebody and insulting him that he's a bot does not make any sense or will make any difference. Better will be to make a video of him botting, report him and all of his boxes and open a ticket. Leave Ncsoft to decide what's on the video. Because believe me it's not human possible to have more than 3 accounts on "assist" even with 5 computers around you. There is no loop macro in this game and if you press assist in each account you will go nuts for less than 30 minutes. 

The fact that this guy entered his captcha does not mean that he's still not using bot. I witness a typical bot who was fallen from the hill between  a narrow road and he was circling around following specific pattern. I've reported him and 5 minutes later the guy did soe which proves he was around his computer.. I was sorry that couldn't film this..

Archived