Giveaway 20b

dUdot

I participated in this event ... and what was my impression

2 billion and 3 billion were played fairly, but only to create the illusion of honesty of the whole event.

5 billion won Executor, when about 30 players were looking for you on the 1st floor of the  Monastery of Silence and I did not see the Executor there, he suddenly found himself on the 2nd floor very quickly, why? yes because he knew where you are.

When you started to play 10 billion, I first learned that this location was the Forgotten Temple, I immediately teleported and mounted on my horse and ran to you at a speed of 300 no one could run up before me, but as soon as I entered the Forgotten Temple, the winner was already known, why? yes because it was loaded in that place earlier. This winner was an unknown box, possibly an Executor or Ozzy box.

Bravo Dudot you duped the whole server !

14 hours ago, Slou said:

I participated in this event ... and what was my impression

2 billion and 3 billion were played fairly, but only to create the illusion of honesty of the whole event.

5 billion won Executor, when about 30 players were looking for you on the 1st floor of the  Monastery of Silence and I did not see the Executor there, he suddenly found himself on the 2nd floor very quickly, why? yes because he knew where you are.

When you started to play 10 billion, I first learned that this location was the Forgotten Temple, I immediately teleported and mounted on my horse and ran to you at a speed of 300 no one could run up before me, but as soon as I entered the Forgotten Temple, the winner was already known, why? yes because it was loaded in that place earlier. This winner was an unknown box, possibly an Executor or Ozzy box.

Bravo Dudot you duped the whole server !

Oh, cmon...

I had a lot of fun watching for this stream..

On 2018. 10. 30. at 10:23 AM, dUdot said:

30.10.2018 (Today), 9 PM GMT+3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeQZQwaKsZQ

ah nice giveaway :)

IF you still log on your account, pm me ingame, i'm a collector, if some1 quit gaming, i mostly ask him/her to give me 1 item that want to keep safely to some1, i keep it :) forever ever :D till game closed
When i was start playing here "Teon" was pay a karmian set and homu for my sts :D still have it even my moirai set :D so again if you want to keep something drop me a pm ingame.

On 31/10/2018 at 11:39 AM, Slou said:

I immediately teleported and mounted on my horse and ran to you at a speed of 300 no one could run up before me...

Lol! yeah!, because no one can teleport faster than you, that got the gift of speed from Hermes, (for all you mortals 300 speed can only be achieved by the gift of gods) and your horse was given to you by Zeus himself who picked a mare that is direct descendant from Pegasus itself so none can outrun it, Lol!... And I just noticed your name is SLOU (SLOW... get it!?)... some people. 

On 1/11/2018 at 3:09 PM, KissMyKnife said:

ah nice giveaway :)

IF you still log on your account, pm me ingame, i'm a collector, if some1 quit gaming, i mostly ask him/her to give me 1 item that want to keep safely to some1, i keep it :) forever ever :D till game closed
When i was start playing here "Teon" was pay a karmian set and homu for my sts :D still have it even my moirai set :D so again if you want to keep something drop me a pm ingame.

hmmm nice.... 

Archived