Is this kind of behaviour normal?

Nahin

This guy was basically insulting every single Spanish in his path.

Asked him just to know what happened whilst doing k85 as I am Spanish and was curious, the rest you can check it by yourself.
Thanks

[edited - removed links with names. Please submit these reports via Support ticket

Submit a support ticket. They'll probably tell you they've investigated and "have taken the necessary action" which last time I reported someone for racism was probably nothing at all since he was still at it in world shout the next evening.

Permanent ban is of course not needed because you are most likely offended by a child, for a start 4-5 days ban of chat is enough
If we give a permanent ban for every rudeness, then we will simply be left without players.

I just want to add that in my opinion the culture of communication on this server is quite decent,  there are servers with more inadequate players

I urge everyone not to offend each other, we ourselves create the atmosphere of this game

On 31/10/2018 at 10:30 AM, OmenOfSteel said:

Yes, I agree with you.

Send your screenshot to support and report him.

I don't want ppl. like that in our game.

I think there is an auto system for chat ban. If 10 Players /block you , than chat ban is enabled. And since that is a community issue and not a Game Issue GM and stuff should not interference. 

Archived