VIP drop bonus in party

DKRazor

15 minutes ago, DKRazor said:

Can someone please explain to me how does the vip drop bonus works in partys ??? The drop is calculated from who did the most dmg or last hit or its diveded between the lvls of vip in the pt or what ?

No one knows.

Actually, knowing NCsoft, I wouldn't be surprised if it did not work at all.

30 minutes ago, DKRazor said:

Can someone please explain to me how does the vip drop bonus works in partys ??? The drop is calculated from who did the most dmg or last hit or its diveded between the lvls of vip in the pt or what ?

Total Drop bonus all the party members have divided by the number of party members.

Example:

5 man party, each 3 of them got 50% drop bonus, 2 doesn't have any bonus.So you have 50x3 /5 = 30% drop bonus for the party.

Total Drop bonus all the party members have divided by the number of party members.

Example:

5 man party, each 3 of them got 50% drop bonus, 2 doesn't have any bonus.So you have 50x3 /5 = 30% drop bonus for the party

I was wondering about that, thanks for explanation.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, DKRazor said:

So if i play with Mage + SE+ EE in order to get the 50% drop bonus so i can get 1 cdl book in the next month, i need to pay 3 vip4 (150 euro) ???

150 euro for a 20 year old game ? are you kidding me ?

That's the standard pricing for North America. FREEDOM!

10 hours ago, DKRazor said:

So if i play with Mage + SE+ EE in order to get the 50% drop bonus so i can get 1 cdl book in the next month, i need to pay 3 vip4 (150 euro) ???

This, or you can pay 66 € for a total of 4 months play on 3 accounts on L2 classic EU(subscription based)for unbroken rates, with a low population(very slowly growing) tho.

12 hours ago, DKRazor said:

OR dont be in party with your boxes while u FARM

I assume it works the same way drop runes in god version. If 50% is maximum than all party members have to be vip4. If 1 out of 9 party members have no VIP at all it would drop to 44,5 bonus and 6,5% lower with each additional member without VIP.

9 minutes ago, Janeway said:

not if it it's based of who does last hit though.

Impossible to test but with all the experience behind these mechanics from NCSoft I can tell you there is 99% chance that it is not based of last hit. The model of the game nowadays is purely focused on microtransactions and money grabbing. You can't cheat it this easily.

I rember ppl posting about why ppl whit below vip 4 was gonna struggle to find party. was beause if u took one in u had less chance. so maybe u are right.

A test of sort whould be good, but yeah impossibe to test. the Limit is 50% though no matter what.

2 hours ago, Jorep said:

OR dont be in party with your boxes while u FARM

This game forces you to do that, i have to keep the mana charges in party so they grow up at the same lvl as my mage so the recharge doesnt have a penalty. It is by design that you have to have supports if you play this game without a cp. I just need a confirmation of how vip works in party from the admins, if its divided by the members then that is very very greedy of them and theres no way in hell i will pay 150eu for the 1st month to have more or less normal rates that they have for 30 euro a month (3 boxes on skelth) in a 20 year old game non the less.

1 hour ago, DKRazor said:

This game forces you to do that, i have to keep the mana charges in party so they grow up at the same lvl as my mage so the recharge doesnt have a penalty. It is by design that you have to have supports if you play this game without a cp. I just need a confirmation of how vip works in party from the admins, if its divided by the members then that is very very greedy of them and theres no way in hell i will pay 150eu for the 1st month to have more or less normal rates that they have for 30 euro a month (3 boxes on skelth) in a 20 year old game non the less.

Yes i understand all that with boxes need to lvl up to so thats why i said dont be in pt with your boxes while u FARM! farm and exp are different things! while u farm u go to areas u want to drop something and u dont care about exp and while u exp u go to good exp areas even the drops are sh1t. and btw your boxes can go with random pts too if your dd over-lvl your boxes! no need to spend a fortune for vips just take your time! im with u not against u but u all forget that NCSOFT is a company which needs money not something else like ppl playing for free and be happy selling items left and right and rule the world without paying!

Archived