Which D-Grade Weapons should I buy?

N3tRunn3r

Hello there,

I am wondering which D-Grade Bow I should buy for my Dark Elf. I had read that the Longbow is kinda "best" to farm for Adena and Loot. It has a Slowly rate of fire but with a high impact. What about the other D-Grade Bows?

How about Daggers? Will the no-Grade Sword Breaker be enough? What about the D-Grade ones? Are Dagger better than Swords?

Regards

13 hours ago, N3tRunn3r said:

Hello there,

I am wondering which D-Grade Bow I should buy for my Dark Elf. I had read that the Longbow is kinda "best" to farm for Adena and Loot. It has a Slowly rate of fire but with a high impact. What about the other D-Grade Bows?

How about Daggers? Will the no-Grade Sword Breaker be enough? What about the D-Grade ones? Are Dagger better than Swords?

Regards

top weapons are always "the best"  cuz u spend a lot less on Shots.   go for reinforced longbow imo.  ( light xbow is too expencive ~3kk) and u can find the reinf longbow for 1.3-1.4kk .

same applies for the dagger , ( top D mithril dagger is actually cheap 1.7-1.8kk) so if ur friend is dagger  imo go for that .

dagger is better then sword if u have dagger mastery yeah. :D

1 minute ago, Hitogoroshi said:

yay, noob detected. Go and make some tests with slow/very slow bows. you will make same amount of attacks in 10 sec/1 min /1h.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D  u have no idea how this game works my friend.  keep dreaming .  u are the type of ppl taht buy 1h mage weapons cuz they cast faster then 2h blunts prob :D:D:D

i dont need to make tests for some ppl lacking basic game knowledge like u

Just now, Hitogoroshi said:

then simply ignore my posts and keep living in your dream world ;)

but how  u will attack at same speed with "Slow" and  "Very slow" bows  when ur char total attack speed changes?  its like saying dagger is having same attacks  speed  as 1h swords/blunts.

JUST LOL

7 minutes ago, Hitogoroshi said:

nice fail. 0 knowledge of bow mechanic detected. 

u are mega noob my friend. just saying .   getting selfowned because u dont know how this game works and keep trying to prove me the otherwise.   u have same atk speed with "slow" and "very slow" bow?  NO , U DONT . im done :D  pointless . u are next level guys . atleast learn how this game works before posting false information and keep claiming its right . lol

there is a reason for the "very slow" bows to have higher Patk also. or maybe patk also doesnt changes and its the same ?

4 hours ago, zzzzzzzz said:

but how  u will attack at same speed with "Slow" and  "Very slow" bows  when ur char total attack speed changes?  its like saying dagger is having same attacks  speed  as 1h swords/blunts.

JUST LOL

Bows in the original L2 used to have the same reuse time for normal (non-skill) hits, and the attack speed mostly affected the time you were kiting between hits (higher attack speed, better kiting).

Have they changed it in Classic?

3 hours ago, Krissa said:

Bows in the original L2 used to have the same reuse time for normal (non-skill) hits, and the attack speed mostly affected the time you were kiting between hits (higher attack speed, better kiting).

Have they changed it in Classic?

No you are right and things haven't changes in Classic.

It is true that slow and very slow bow are shooting the same number of arrows per min.

Difference lies in progress bar. On slow bows it Will shoot the arrow when the bar is half full whereas on very slow it Will fire at 3/4 of the bar which makes kiting difficult/impossible.

That's why 

Pve -> very slow bow,

Pvp -> slow bow

Also while Being less effective than mid/High D it's true that elven/Dak elven bow Will do the job. Plus u Will save money on shots compared To top NG ?

Don't rush the top bow, get  mid tier bow, you can start by the reinforced bow, buy always from players, farm more efficiently with that bow, then buy another one from player, sell yours, and repeat, until you reach the reinforced, I would suggest that you get the mid tier (elven/dark elven) and then the top, they're cheap from players and you can sell them back to another player, always make a pure analysis about your costs and time efficiency.

Archived