Switch between spsd and bssd

Tsunami

Hello,

I use both bssd and spsd according to different situations. But i have this issue where as i am using my spsd they get switched automatically without me doing anything to bssd. And if i am not careful enough, i might waste my bssd thanks to this switch. Is this supposed to happen? Am i missing a step? Or is it just a bug.

Thank you.

12 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Hello,

I use both bssd and spsd according to different situations. But i have this issue where as i am using my spsd they get switched automatically without me doing anything to bssd. And if i am not careful enough, i might waste my bssd thanks to this switch. Is this supposed to happen? Am i missing a step? Or is it just a bug.

Thank you.

to be honest, something ncsoft should implement, is not anymore bsps and sps

should be a buff, with recharges inside, im sure the bsps are the first cause of massive lag in sieges 

could be a " 5 minutes buff, or 2 minutes buff " or something like this, i think with that, servers will safe a lot of traffic

4 hours ago, Krissa said:

Are you saying that after you selected the "proper" shots by left-clicking on the shot panel, the game by itself can switch to the other shots for no obvious reason?

Or does it switch at the moment you obtain blessed shots?

What i am saying is that i selected the proper shots by left-clicking on the shot panel and as i am using spells, the game randomly switches to bssd for no obvious reason

And i will report this as a bug. Thank you everyone for your feedback

5 hours ago, Tsunami said:

@DarkWingDuck 

And how do  you turn of auto shot use?

Right-click on the sps/bsps cell of the same shot panel so that it turns off.

Then you can also put sps/bsps on the shortcut panel and use them in scripts with /useshortcut 5 11 or whatever cell you put them in.

On 07/11/2018 at 8:41 AM, Juuzou said:

It can basically change randomly, I haven't noticed yet when it occurs exactly but yeah. If you have the 2 different types of spiritshots they change just against your will, even though you had selected the normal ones sps

Hello, i noticed that as well.
For me, that occurs when i change weapons, so when i equip back my main weap, bless shots are automatic select....
If this occurs with u too, will help to remember to select shots whenever u change weap.
Thank you, and sorry for bad english.

Put shots on bar some where say 3rd line set  go to macro and line

1. /useshortcut 3 1    put shots on that spot then macro skill next   

2. /useskill Heal     now you click skill it would auto use shot for that skill.  If you do this for 2 skills make sure not to click to fast or you going use skill without shots. 

Archived