PK penalty is too much

Ulyo

It takes ages to dekarma. It comes to a point its unfair.

Sometimes you dont have a choice, either you pk an annoying player, or you let them keep pestering you.

Its the case of Ks'ers.... its a matter of honor.

I made a party other day and we were hunting, I had to expel an annoying player from the party, instead of leaving in peace, guess what he said:

"Fine, Im taking this spot"

And started to ks our trains with aoe spells. Result: he got pked several times by the party and had his cleric box reviving him to be pked even more, until some1 pked his bot too and got a massive ammount of karma because the lvl difference was big.

Pk sometimes is not a choice, you have to get rid off people that acts like that.

Im thinking in make a permanent red just to get rid off these people, a PK POLICE CLAN IS NEEDED IN LOWER LEVEL AREAS.

2 minutes ago, Garfield said:

Bravo! It’s just what we needed... another thread about the same beat up dead horse, because you just couldn’t use search before posting

Mods, please close or merge this with the others

You have nothing better to say? Just dont come to the topics you think are not necessary. Dont waste your time.

Unfortunately, to find the very few interesting threads, one has to scroll through repeatedly posted nonsense  like this one, just because you guys lack basic /search skills and like to (re)discover/(re)invent/(re)whatever the same thing over and over and over .... and over again

cheers

Just now, Garfield said:

Unfortunately, to find the very few interesting threads, one has to scroll through repeatedly posted nonsense  like this one, just because you guys lack basic /search skills and like to (re)discover/(re)invent/(re)whatever the same thing over and over and over .... and over again

cheers

Youre still wasting time here, Take your own advice: dont scroll for content youre searching, use the search bar instead. Bye.

2 minutes ago, LoanWolf said:

PK solution is easy.  Box a nuker and use it when you need to pk.  No worries about xp loss or gear drops.  gg

Well, no...youre gonna make your whole party wait for a red character that cant use GK to move through the map?

"Hey wait, im bringing my pk in case we need, its gonna take half hour to move it there"

Lol...NO

PK karma should be less and drop faster, should have been a limit of karma points

Having pkers in the game is part of the fun and excitment, nobody is doing pks or choosing to follow a "criminal path" because the penalty for doing that is too much.

3 minutes ago, Ulyo said:

Well, no...youre gonna make your whole party wait for a red character that cant use GK to move through the map?

"Hey wait, im bringing my pk in case we need, its gonna take half hour to move it there"

Lol...NO

When it turns red just let it die a few times.  Let your main kill it for all that matters.  Unsure your point.

PK is the only solution against botters, Ksers and annoying players.

Its part of the game, sometimes you dont have a choice.

Being permanent red is the only choice the way things are. And this way botters and annoying players win.

1 minute ago, LoanWolf said:

When it turns red just let it die a few times.  Let your main kill it for all that matters.  Unsure your point.

youre talking about having a dual box char just to prevent annoyance from ksers and players that insists in pestering because they know youre not going to PK.

I dont think that solution is viable for some1 that is not leveling 2 characters at once with dual box.  

1 minute ago, Ulyo said:

youre talking about having a dual box char just to prevent annoyance from ksers and players that insists in pestering because they know youre not going to PK.

I dont think that solution is viable for some1 that is not leveling 2 characters at once with dual box.  

Its the main reason Im leveling a nuker as my third box. 

Well, I made a vip account to lvl in party and get the benefits from it.

My characters are in the same account, i lvl with clan/friends and people i met through the game.

Im really not considering make a 2nd chaarcter just for that. Its a waste of time.

PK shouldnt take too much effort to lose karma. For an annoying player its too easy ks or importunate your grinding with no consequences. The one who does pk suffers a 2nd penality when he chooses to put an end to this and decides to kill the annoying player.

What are your choices vs kser or importunating player?

1. Let him ks...(may make people in the party give up..he wins)

2. Move to another area with your group (ppl may give up..he wins)

3. End your grinding (he wins)

4. Pk him and try dekarma there (you win if you succeed, both loses if you get killed by a random and lose xp)

50 minutes ago, Ulyo said:

It takes ages to dekarma. It comes to a point its unfair.

Sometimes you dont have a choice, either you pk an annoying player, or you let them keep pestering you.

Its the case of Ks'ers.... its a matter of honor.

I made a party other day and we were hunting, I had to expel an annoying player from the party, instead of leaving in peace, guess what he said:

"Fine, Im taking this spot"

And started to ks our trains with aoe spells. Result: he got pked several times by the party and had his cleric box reviving him to be pked even more, until some1 pked his bot too and got a massive ammount of karma because the lvl difference was big.

Pk sometimes is not a choice, you have to get rid off people that acts like that.

Im thinking in make a permanent red just to get rid off these people, a PK POLICE CLAN IS NEEDED IN LOWER LEVEL AREAS.

Dont think just go permared this is where real action begins

If you do contact me im a permared who pk bots all the way

13 minutes ago, Ulyo said:

If augmentations gets implemented, Id probably make a permared too. It will be great fun.

But now I cant afford dropping weapons from the store.

Augmented items are tradable in this version and I am assuming you can drop the weapon with the augment or it will simply disappear like on the live servers.

Also might makes right. If you can't out kill your KSer then it is no longer your spot.

Welcome to Lineage 2.

4 minutes ago, LightRider said:

Augmented items are tradable in this version and I am assuming you can drop the weapon with the augment or it will simply disappear like on the live servers.

Also might makes right. If you can't out kill your KSer then it is no longer your spot.

Welcome to Lineage 2.

read the first post..I was talking about a kser as"swhole" importunating a whole party, doing ks and saying he was taking that spot because no one would have balls to pk him (because of karma)

1 minute ago, Ulyo said:

read the first post..I was talking about a kser as"swhole" importunating a whole party, doing ks and saying he was taking that spot because no one would have balls to pk him (because of karma)

Again, might makes right. You as a Pker have choices to make and if someone is bothering you, sure you can kill them but if you dont want to go red then just move.

You do it to yourself, he or she is just playing the game and again if you are unable to out kill these people then you should move. Trust me it will save you more time.

The current karma system prevents people from randomly killing constantly. It should be a hard decision to kill someone instead of simply killing them and quickly burn the karma. It gives the person you killed time to get revenge. It is a revenge mechanic. If you dont like it then dont go red.

2 hours ago, Ulyo said:

What are your choices vs kser or importunating player?

1. Let him ks...(may make people in the party give up..he wins)

2. Move to another area with your group (ppl may give up..he wins)

3. End your grinding (he wins)

4. Pk him and try dekarma there (you win if you succeed, both loses if you get killed by a random and lose xp)

gather good enough train with no agro just little pokes from tank

wait for hit to aoe on himself tons of mobs, stun, he dies

1 hour ago, Ulyo said:

20 minutes/half hour gives you time for revenge

3-4 hours to dekarma 700 points makes you want to log off 

its not a revenge mechanic right now

its a disproportionate punishment

Well if you can't kill mobs fast enough to burn your karma then that is on you.

Archived