Jump to content
Forums

I dont even want to level past 46


Kar
 Share

Recommended Posts

To go experience in zones where the monsters drop NOTHINg or barely the loot I had in a lvl-25 zone with a weapon grade im not even buying because that costs you x5 adena each time you shoot it compare to D grade.

Great freaking game design right there

A one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Kar said:

To go experience in zones where the monsters drop NOTHINg or barely the loot I had in a lvl-25 zone with a weapon grade im not even buying because that costs you x5 adena each time you shoot it compare to D grade.

Great freaking game design right there

A one

Join a clan or a constant party, you'll make profit and lvl up quite fast.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im not leveling any Dwarf or getting "alternative" solutions to pass time while waiting for things to get better...This is ridiculous!

Im doing it different: Im not giving any money to NC SOFT anymore, how about that?

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, mixa said:

Nobody forces you to give any money anyway...

 

True, but also I paid for a game as a service that is completely broken. Not to mention the fake advertising saying this was going to be a true classic experience.

 

I really dont remember classic being flooded with rare D grade weapons giving to bots through an AFK event.

 

Do you?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, dorukasama said:

Join a clan or a constant party, you'll make profit and lvl up quite fast.

"Profit" we are 3 maning Forest of Mirrors with ease. We tried Dragon Valley, Enchanted Valley, Forest of Mirrors. None of them gave ANY profitable loot nor Adena. im making 120K each new Char im Leveling to 20 with my C Weapon. Takes an houre to do so...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ulyo said:

 

True, but also I paid for a game as a service that is completely broken. Not to mention the fake advertising saying this was going to be a true classic experience.

 

I really dont remember classic being flooded with rare D grade weapons giving to bots through an AFK event.

 

Do you?

First you try, then you buy, it's your fault really. Also there were even better events back in the days, although they rarely have weapons, but the game wasnt so easy either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tinuphyl said:

"Profit" we are 3 maning Forest of Mirrors with ease. We tried Dragon Valley, Enchanted Valley, Forest of Mirrors. None of them gave ANY profitable loot nor Adena. im making 120K each new Char im Leveling to 20 with my C Weapon. Takes an houre to do so...

@Tinuphyl Hey again bro. Can you teach me how "to fish" please? ... I mean, how can you do 120k just growing up to lvl 20? How can you use a C grade Weapon without penalty?. I'm not kidding, I really need to find a medium profitable way to feed my tank, since the initial quests was normalized. Thanks in advance.

Ps: If you don't want to unveil your secret to everybody, please feel free to give me any "inbox" message if that exists on this forum. Again Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, mixa said:

First you try, then you buy, it's your fault really. Also there were even better events back in the days, although they rarely have weapons, but the game wasnt so easy either.

No, it was fake advertising,

 

I purchased vip 4 to get a head start, and enjoy classic experience.

 

Fake advertising is a unfair business practice that is condemned by LAW in every civilized country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ulyo said:

No, it was fake advertising,

 

I purchased vip 4 to get a head start, and enjoy classic experience.

 

Fake advertising is a unfair business practice that is condemned by LAW in every civilized country.

You have the option to try before you buy as it's free to play, but no you had to gain advantage and progress faster, so you jumped the bank account the first second you could.

Leave the law to the lawmakers, since NCSoft are legally right here, you ain't.

Edited by mixa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I remember when they realesed the teaser video for l2 classic years back thn. That video where you saw a small party farming DV without shots and everyone went so nostalgic and so positive about it . "Wow man..remember when we grind ussing no shots? I wish those times come back !"" .

That's what everyone said...now you got it and cry rivers, seas and oceans.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, mixa said:

Nobody forces you to give any money anyway...

Hmmm, yes they do. Those of us that have started playing on TI or Giran are forced to pay, as otherwise we will never enter the game. And when I say never, I mean it. I tested it, 18 hours in the queue, went to sleep, woke up, was 6th in the queue. When you reach like 11 players in the bleep queue, it just freezes. So ye, we are forced to pay. And don't tell me to move to Gludio or Aden, as my Clan, CP and friends have all started on TI. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...