R-Grade

Dimar

If talking about the simple R gr Immortal/Twilight you get those by 

1. Talking to the Mentor NPC who stands near the Adventure Guildsman and hand the Mentor man the diploma that you've got after hitting 85. That should get you a full set of any armor set + a weapon of your choice + jewels and some soulshots. But remember, the items that you can obtain from him are UNTRADEABLE. 

2. Save the diplomas and use your S80 (the one with attributes and actually some kind of SA on the weapon) until you can afford twilight. Twilight is relatively cheap and should easily get you to 99 without a problem atm (of course regarding your class). I got a summoner + feoh + iss to 97 with simple S80 armor and jewels + my own weapon on the feoh, but still, it worked wonders on macro pve. 

R95 armor - you should skip that. I feel like nobody buys them anymore and just jumps straight from R gr to R99. 

Try your luck with the new event - Orianas Wheel of Fortune lmao (you need to be 90+), you might get a R99 armor set if lucky. 

without serious number of adena or dollars you cannot have good sets. You need twilight +8 for start and weapon +12. If you start game some month ago you can imagine how many adena you can grind by self in instancies. K95 with basic armor and weapon in trio is for hour. And you not need more exp, because higher lvl you have=more kick from parties because no dmg. Everything is about dmg, or support char must survival dmg from mobs.

That's why you don't go trio kartia so you get the XP intended for your level and gear. If you can't manage an instance with 3 ppl, then go 5 or 7 and get less XP. 

Basically, you can generate adena from various ways. You can just be a re-seller like a lot of people, or even SSD crafter and still generate money steadily. 

Just need to be creative. 

Let's see if I understand.- I arrived at a level 85, I made the search to have the set that according to the quest gives the complete set grade R. - But I find that the granted is the complete set R but for 30 days, nothing else .- So it expires in that period and then I run out of equipment? If so with the new updates implemented, they leave us at a clear disadvantage with those who already obtained it because they are higher. - They say they buy it but most, both weapons and armor, do not come down in billions and you can never reach that amount if is leveled alone or if you are not in large clans predisposed to make them for each member .- It would be good to leave the R grade without expiration and be granted with limits from R 95 or 99 or directly make them yourself.-

On 11/20/2018 at 8:09 PM, elalon353 said:

It would be good to leave the R grade without expiration

You can get R grade permanently - if you had a mentor you can exchange your mentee's certificate for immortal gear. You receive enough to get immortal armor set and a low R weapon.

Though, I personally prefer to keep the dynasty set for my boxes, as it has a better set bonus than immortal and consequently, you can exchange your certificate for tons of (B)SSR.

Thanks for the answers
summarizing
Changing the mentor certificate you get immortal equipment, weapon and jewelry R
Twilight would be obtained by purchase at the auctioneer
What I have seen at an astronomical price is the R95 .... impossible

Any other possibility?

Not wort to explain nothing for new people. If they not understand simple things - how to get adena - they will stop game very fast. I have experience my clan 9lvl - I play 3 years. Before was searching academy members,now 85+ - not wort. From 3000+ people which i was bring in clan, just 5 get 99+ lvl. Aprox all new stop game at 40-90 lvl - its max. Also i make test - from 1 til 99 main/dual and 2 80 sub - new gamer can have 1-1.5kkk. - but i never not see no one - who make that...

Nobody asked to know how to make adena
I ask why once the awakening ended I received the Pauline equipment, skills, horse, etc, but not the mentor certificate and therefore I do not have how to change it
Why did not I receive the mentor certificate?

What it is referring to is that having had a mentor, it is possible that the mentor's certificate has not been received, due to failure or several updates of the game. Is there any way to get a new diploma? The only alternative, to have lost the certificate would be to buy with equipment the equipment? THK

17 hours ago, elalon353 said:

What it is referring to is that having had a mentor, it is possible that the mentor's certificate has not been received, due to failure or several updates of the game. Is there any way to get a new diploma?

You can check your warehouse as if I remember correctly you receive a diploma via mail, you might not have claimed it in time and it might have gone to your WH.

If you have had a mentor at the time you awakekend you must have received it. If you believe that due to some glitch you haven't you can try logging a support ticket.

Archived