Poll

Khania

Vote yes or not, if you think should be a rule that people manage only as max 3 characters at the same time, and not more than that

Ill vote for YES. " we are not talking about boxes, we are talking of people like me with 17 computers in all the house "

9 minutes ago, Vlademere said:

How do you propose this would be enforced?

ez

im playing 3 at the same time, i kill slower than 3 real players, a lot slowers, i cant be permanently moving, thats a way to identify if im one person with 3 computers, or 3 real players

of course if you do alt tab, and cast a recharge constantly macros, your mules will be recharging you, but mules dont count

problem could be if you see me constantly casting spells to many different monsters at the same time, is technically, from what i know, something epic hard to do, and even gonna be hard to do it, even having the speed hands of someone that plays tetris, maybe is possible manage 20 mages in valakas, because you are in the same position with assist macros of 6 spells per macro, but when you have to farming in a long spot, is impossible

i think it will depend of the community, a rule for us, i know i can manage more characters, but i wont do it

things impossible for me managing more than 3 characters " is impossible for my hands move at the same time more than 3 characters " now if i do a modification to 10 keyboards, maybe is possible, but im getting help from a external thing, idea is only doing with my hands

now watching the other post, it seems a guy can move 8 players at the same time, with a voice command keyboard software of microsoft, then he can send orders to many computers with the command voice, what is a revolution for gamming, and awesome, but i considerer to set a limit of 3 as main, and mules, as many they want

5 minutes ago, Krissa said:

How exactly?

i dont know man, usually in a 9 guys partys you have many leeching, while the others farms and insult him to react in teamspeak

the i dont have more ideas, if you see a party of 9 guys actives, too can be suspicious, no one leeching? thats suspecious too

There is zero way to technically (as in from a code perspective) enforce that rule. How are you going to determine a box vs player? My buffer is fine but not ot other toons? I only run 3 boxes generally, 2 on 1 system and a 3rd with sep keyboard and mouse, so the rule past 3 wouldnt phase me but that's just a stupid suggestion.

Only people with yellow shirts can play more than 5 characters is just as valid of a rule...

I'll vote a big fat YES.

Why may you ask? Well, is simple.

First, this is stupid. No matter what anyone vote, NCSoft would not read it and, even more, if they did, they will laugh their ass off.

Second, this is stupid, the whole consept of the proposal is asinain and with no clear way to do it, because there is non. There is no way to prove any of this, of course not counting third party programs.
It's like saying let's vote for someone to makes us all travel to the speed of light. How? I don't now, but let's vote!!

And third, this is stupid. I mean, what is the point? Not letting someone have a one man clan? The amount of people that play with more than one computer at a time is so small that is not even something to consider.

So YES! Let's vote against this, people! OMG NCSOFT please do something omg so unfair omg I'm leaving the game if not implemented.

3 hours ago, Khania said:

Vote yes or not, if you think should be a rule that people manage only as max 3 characters at the same time, and not more than that

Ill vote for YES. " we are not talking about boxes, we are talking of people like me with 17 computers in all the house "

I will vote NO. One computer/person one account please.

3 minutes ago, Coop said:

I will vote NO. One computer/person one account please.

thats impossible man, never happened, even in year 2001, but i was from the old school too, and i used to play only one magician without any mule in a pentium 3 lineage 2, but even with that rule, started to appear people with 2 computer or more, in year 2003 2004 lol

then is impossible to go back to year 2001, but even diablo 2 in year 2001 was a lot of people playing it with many chars at the same time in different sessions of windows, LOL, even with that game, then is something that never gonna happen, because there is no way to know it, and some people has family, then can be restricted by IP

3 hours ago, Khania said:

thats impossible man, never happened, even in year 2001, but i was from the old school too, and i used to play only one magician without any mule in a pentium 3 lineage 2, but even with that rule, started to appear people with 2 computer or more, in year 2003 2004 lol

then is impossible to go back to year 2001, but even diablo 2 in year 2001 was a lot of people playing it with many chars at the same time in different sessions of windows, LOL, even with that game, then is something that never gonna happen, because there is no way to know it, and some people has family, then can be restricted by IP

I know. I experienced the same. And actually that time dual box was allowed.

I mention this because actually it can be implemented by Xigncode3

1 hour ago, Khania said:

Didn't you quit, like yesterday or so?

Right here:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/8263-leaving-the-game-main-reasons/

Archived