Latest Yul Guide

MagicMoment

Hello, 

Skills Enchant - Focus

Dyes - you need around 90 dex on yul to have decent boost on - phys skills, rest in str  // +5 STR +10 DEX for example, it is up to you 

Brooch - VISA item, Ruby 4/Opal 4/Pearl 4/Diamond 4 .. etc etc again I repeat VISA :D  if you can get top 6 slot Brooch with 6 lvl jewels - you go Super Saiyan

Epics - Blessed Antharas/ Blessed Valakas/ Lindvior / Tauti Ring/Rulers Ring or Olympiad Ring/  

Set - depends on budget, if you want decent armour it means you go for +10 pvp ( if you want to pvp also during the siege, open field pvp is dead ) if you do not want to pvp you can get bloody armour, again it is up to you and your playstyle 

Hair accessory - Noble or Radiant Authority circler +5 VISA

Agathions - Taurus mid/high for BR // Virgo mid/high if you need the Rebirth from it, later evolved Agathions = VISA

Artifacts - Giran old crystal shop, you buy with adena, but if you need the P.Skill Critical power 11% - VISA

Cloak - Elmore pve cloak , good to have +15 for all the goodies it gives + 2 Augments ( P.Skill crit power 7.5 and P/M Skill power +15 )

Dragon Shirt 0/+5 , getting noble/radiant costs tons of money VISA

People prefer bloody bow now because game is 99% PVE.. open field pvp is dead, there are few rly strong pvp groups on Naia against whom you cant do anything at all.

Also there are faction daily quests, which require you to pve on macro or by hand ( depends on the zone ), so again many choose the bloody bow.

A lot of money is needed now to be competitive both pve/pve, so it is up to you!

Please correct me if I am wrong somewhere or add more information, I am in a hurry atm, hope this short answer helps you out.

Cheers! 

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

Hello, 

Skills Enchant - Focus

Dyes - you need around 90 dex on yul to have decent boost on - phys skills, rest in str  // +5 STR +10 DEX for example, it is up to you 

Brooch - VISA item, Ruby 4/Opal 4/Pearl 4/Diamond 4 .. etc etc again I repeat VISA :D  if you can get top 6 slot Brooch with 6 lvl jewels - you go Super Saiyan

Epics - Blessed Antharas/ Blessed Valakas/ Lindvior / Tauti Ring/Rulers Ring or Olympiad Ring/  

Set - depends on budget, if you want decent armour it means you go for +10 pvp ( if you want to pvp also during the siege, open field pvp is dead ) if you do not want to pvp you can get bloody armour, again it is up to you and your playstyle 

Hair accessory - Noble or Radiant Authority circler +5 VISA

Agathions - Taurus mid/high for BR // Virgo mid/high if you need the Rebirth from it, later evolved Agathions = VISA

Artifacts - Giran old crystal shop, you buy with adena, but if you need the P.Skill Critical power 11% - VISA

Cloak - Elmore pve cloak , good to have +15 for all the goodies it gives + 2 Augments ( P.Skill crit power 7.5 and P/M Skill power +15 )

Dragon Shirt 0/+5 , getting noble/radiant costs tons of money VISA

People prefer bloody bow now because game is 99% PVE.. open field pvp is dead, there are few rly strong pvp groups on Naia against whom you cant do anything at all.

Also there are faction daily quests, which require you to pve on macro or by hand ( depends on the zone ), so again many choose the bloody bow.

A lot of money is needed now to be competitive both pve/pve, so it is up to you!

Please correct me if I am wrong somewhere or add more information, I am in a hurry atm, hope this short answer helps you out.

Cheers! 

thnx for infos a lot

22 hours ago, MagicMoment said:

Hello guys i need some infos for yul:

Skills Enchant

Dyes

Brooch

Epics(decent also)

+8 pvp set or normal+10 in your opinion?

hair accesory

agathions

artifacts? whats that i didnt played for a while

if i missed smth plz write down 

ty for help

All skill +20.   Dyes all 5str 5 cha , broonch : any lvl 6 jewels should be good as far as you 6/6 lvl 6 jewels , epics rare acc pack and +10 angels ring , +8 pvp set upgrade to +16 pvp set , hair acc : +5 radiant , agathion all must be stage 5 evolved , artifact not many options need to have all 4 fighter , you are missing dragon bow stage 2 or stage 3 , talismans all on skill power , shirt radiant +5 and you are good to go and hf . Cloak pve +20 with 15% skill p and 7,5 % skill crit dmg .

I disagree, there is open field PVP on NAIA every evening. Yesterday while I was playing there was PVP almost none stopp till I logged off. Some days it's not much yeah, but some PVP happens every day. At least between MAX and DH.

10 minutes ago, HandsVSkills said:

All skill +20.   Dyes all 5str 5 cha , broonch : any lvl 6 jewels should be good as far as you 6/6 lvl 6 jewels , epics rare acc pack and +10 angels ring , +8 pvp set upgrade to +16 pvp set , hair acc : +5 radiant , agathion all must be stage 5 evolved , artifact not many options need to have all 4 fighter , you are missing dragon bow stage 2 or stage 3 , talismans all on skill power , shirt radiant +5 and you are good to go and hf . Cloak pve +20 with 15% skill p and 7,5 % skill crit dmg .

lolz stop with that bull, noone on NAIA has all of this.

To OP: not even a fraction of all that is needed to be competitive and have fun, so don't get scared away buy that DH troll.

2 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

WTB I disagree, there is open field PVP on NAIA every evening. Yesterday while I was playing there was PVP almost none stopp till I logged off. Some days it's not much yeah, but some PVP happens every day. At least between MAX and DH.

WTS lolz stop with that bull, noone on NAIA has all of this.

WTS To OP: not even a fraction of all that is needed to be competitive and have fun, so don't get scared away buy that DH troll.

btw you are the only player on naia to pvp from shop in aden .Keep it up .

Having TOP TOP gear is close to impossible nowadays, few ppl on Chronos/Naia are having such equipment. 

3 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

I disagree, there is open field PVP on NAIA every evening. Yesterday while I was playing there was PVP almost none stopp till I logged off. Some days it's not much yeah, but some PVP happens every day. At least between MAX and DH.

Well okay, there is open pvp for some ppl as I already said, many lower clans also have some kind of fun, BUTTT, if we compare the PVP from the Golden Era of Lineage2 and now, we can clearly say - Now it is dead! 

To me for example open field pvp goes like that - LordDragon comes, starts writing in chat smtg that makes 0 sense at all, then uses (my teleports), saves the teleport spot, PK's me and all my mates for no reason, goes to Floran ( or kills 1 mob ), clears all karma/pk, ports to the saved spot and does it again and again.. I am in a pve clan, which does pvp only during siege atm. Still, this is Lineage2, pvp/pk is normal, but sometimes it gets out of hand, some players lack respect to others.. again L2 … aaaaaand we got to the gear poing again .. if gear gap was not huge and if it was not P2W, most of the bullies on the server would have been just some guy with rly good gear.

ATM this game requires tons of gear, that costs a lot of money this is the truth :)  Because of the way P2W works, community has changed during the years.

1 hour ago, HandsVSkills said:

btw you are the only player on naia to pvp from shop in aden .Keep it up .

Haha okay lets see, my timeline last 3 days:

yesterday: did Instance twice so I can claim +10 bracelet today. Other 23:20 hours in shop mode.
2 days ago: wiped your clannie party in elven together with Foto, 2 vs 7.  Twice in a row. Killed "commando rescue" that came to help them. None of them was leaving town after that.
3 days ago: made +5 CRP on some of your clannies solo.

Now tell us what you did in the last 3 days, might warrior xD

btw thx for reminder I rly shouldnt be so lazy and start recording again

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Haha okay lets see, my timeline last 3 days:

yesterday: did Instance twice so I can claim +10 bracelet today. Other 23:20 hours in shop mode.
2 days ago: wiped your clannie party in elven together with Foto, 2 vs 7.  Twice in a row. Killed "commando rescue" that came to help them. None of them was leaving town after that.
3 days ago: made +5 CRP on some of your clannies solo.

Now tell us what you did in the last 3 days, might warrior xD

btw thx for reminder I rly shouldnt be so lazy and start recording again

Clan who doesn’t show on dim siege is not even a pvp clan . Max clan and all his allies  biggest joke clan ever . Scared to show up on siege .btw shops doesn’t sell during siege time you should go fishing 

8 minutes ago, HandsVSkills said:

Clan who doesn’t show on dim siege is not even a pvp clan . Max clan and all his allies  biggest joke clan ever . Scared to show up on siege .btw shops doesn’t sell during siege time you should go fishing 

So it will be easy for homeless DH to take back Aden from my not-PVP-Clan :D

Oh and about biggest joke: for me that's ppl. with big mouth and not even balls enough to post here under their IG nick. gf :P

24 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

So it will be easy for homeless DH to take back Aden from my not-PVP-Clan :D

Oh and about biggest joke: for me that's ppl. with big mouth and not even balls enough to post here under their IG nick. gf :P

Your clan ported 1 cp  to dim siege after 1 st fight they left and forgot there underpants at siege zone . Come collect them . They are at Dion gate . Some yull with low gear but setup close to the one I wrote above took them and threw them at the field of Dion 

Ermm yes only one of our CPs went there for fun.

And now, let's do a little reality check on this nameless DH tool:

This is what annonymus DH wrote:

34 minutes ago, HandsVSkills said:

Your clan ported 1 cp  to dim siege after 1 st fight they left and forgot there underpants at siege zone . Come collect them

THIS is what actually really happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BY-wPmHQ-0

PS: you're too funny :D

5 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Ermm yes only one of our CPs went there for fun.

And now, let's do a little reality check on this nameless DH tool:

This is what annonymus DH wrote:

THIS is what actually really happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BY-wPmHQ-0

PS: you're too funny :D

your clans pants are still at dion come fetch them . careful not to leave yours also .

I already told you my "Clan" wasnt even there lolz.

If you wanna continue to talk with me, try to follow these easy 3 steps:
1) Read
2) Comprehend
3) Respond

If you follow these steps your future posting might actually make some sense and we can have a wonderful time together here in this forum xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Mrjunior said:

on dualskills what i should chooce? hp or skill critical damage?

and how much atribute attack i must have to solo kamaloka?

Master Rage, 700+ element is must on end game toons (so work on it)

Archived