Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Hime

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after so many weeks, still every area full with summoner bots 24/7 botting but atleast i can say i didnt even expect anything from ncsoft. Same for this 2 gms Hime and the other guy. in my opinion useless as expected.I dont think they ever had logged into the game after the release.

Live gm no no no no why ? all bots are real players.

Support answer for bots , rest assured we will handle the bots....yeah i see a bleep you do, greedy *********

how many weeks until we have enchant scrolls and p2win items in the shop ? 1 month or maybe 2 or 3 ?

i still cant belive how unable and useless such a big company can be and what they do ? adding items in the store to cash grab more money but they cant even fix a simple adena drop rate bug and banning the adena spammers or bots.

its just unbelivible @Hime keep going until you ruined the server how you did it with every server. cash grap ***********

8 minutes ago, ilegal1983 said:

Rates are acuratte.Adena drop is good idk why this topic still exist.

For those people that need a translation on this comment, I'll translate it for you:

"Team RMT thanks you and fiscal year 2019 is going to be a great year!" 

8 minutes ago, toscomovil said:

If people would stop buying nccoins they would up the rates, they are just milking the hype for now until the game dies down, then they will up the rates to bring players that left because of it.

This is true but not all will come back.

18 minutes ago, toscomovil said:

If people would stop buying nccoins they would up the rates, they are just milking the hype for now until the game dies down, then they will up the rates to bring players that left because of it.

If ppl would stop buying ncoin they would put enchants into shop. So id rather have vip and runes

14 minutes ago, Karnz said:

For those people that need a translation on this comment, I'll translate it for you:

"Team RMT thanks you and fiscal year 2019 is going to be a great year!" 

Increasing adena drop rate will increase adena drop rates for bots too. Problem will not be solved.

1 minute ago, St1m said:

What a bunch of QQbabies..

Play the game , Enjoy the game or Quit without complain 

I'd say it's plenty enjoyable as it is right now. Winners gonna win, loosers gonna loose, whatever the rates are. And for cassuals like me, i've never experienced before what it means to craft no grade and d grade to make profit, so i love this new l2.

1 minute ago, DonnieBlunt said:

My bad. Was focused on formulla too much. But keep in mind that ur formula only solves problem for that class and for a little while. Soon the ss price will spyke again and it will cost even more to kill a mob. 

I am not a mathematician xD, though it was just a way to start the conversation to creating a viable formula. Also, the game cannot always be rewarding, there will have to be some aspects that are punishing. I mean you can scale the formula up by 50% on the cost if you'd like, though the game to me has always really felt drop dependent. Most players are unable to make a major gear change without gear effort or a full drop occurring (Excluding those that play the market (part of the game) or the RMTERS (needs to be addressed)). Though allowing for the players to progress with a small though profitable gain while hunting should be something that's mechanically built into the game, that's standard. Don't get me started on the multiboxes etc.

@Hime are u joking? I am aware ur not responceble for the issues... BUT DUDE... 1 MONTH... and still cant solve MAIN issues... and u do USSLESS BLACK FRIDAY?

what scaling what sh*t? Your company promice us l2 Classic Server... if its free... its other quesiton i dont mind that... stop wasting our time!!! If your team is so bad cant make one simple server 1x 0.8x etc... do we need to start worry? Is it so HARD?

Please make lineage 2 greath again...  YOUR AND YOURS TEAM/COMPANY INCOME WILL NOT DROP IF U FIX THE DAMN RATES.  

I got fealing i am being in the middle of some politics and we are the people... always promices so u gan get our trust and always lies after that so u can get our money!

Get real... its virtual life for joy and fun we dont mind pay its obvious u cant play if u dont pay 

Please make at least the game fair... people play to get away from the the allready unfair life. 

IF NOT AT LEASTE STATE IT!!!! SAY SERVER WILL BE 0.01X AND ALL OF US WILL SHUT UP AND TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. 

Archived