MS vs Chronos Server Siege

AiZeN

FS even with the help of Nova+Serialkillerz+Ironsoul lost rune to MS box clan?

Nova even with a zerg behind them got wreck the whole siege?

Nova's strongest DD Peppinio rage quit in the middle of Siege?

discuss @Fooz

lol this is the part that after peppinio got his as s kicked he rage quit and logged out lmao easy siege boys Recknovatio + their pets FuriousShiit Alliance and we still took Rune castle with a box clan :D 

MS owns gainak,dragons,lilith,anakim,helios,trasken meanwhile Nova asides from owning Aden castle aren't even allowed to go out of town cause they are being KoS :D You should transfer to Chronos Mixa you've been talking a lot of trash since god knows when isn't it time for you to show instead what you're made of course unless you're just a nobody whose full of talk but nothing to back it up I mean I saw you call truffle the other on other threads a random since you're definitely a not random player I'd expect you'd easily beat truffle don't you :D

Listen kiddo aizen you're getting ridicolous more and more every day.

It's so simple. Someone of you, i bet you, logged in on naia so dh and ms could gank max+nova.

Just make a toon lvl 1 on freya and hire buffgirl. Aizen pays 50$ so buffgirl can move on chronos.

You will conquer chronos aden castle at the first attempt.

Easy enough.

43 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Listen kiddo aizen you're getting ridicolous more and more every day.

It's so simple. Someone of you, i bet you, logged in on naia so dh and ms could gank max+nova.

Just make a toon lvl 1 on freya and hire buffgirl. Aizen pays 50$ so buffgirl can move on chronos.

You will conquer chronos aden castle at the first attempt.

Easy enough.

lmao son you have a huge obsession with me, though I just can't process the stupidity that you just wrote so you want me to log in naia so dh and us could gank on max and nova say what lol I mean I know based from the nonsense you've been writing all over the forums that you're pretty dumb well actually calling you dumb will be an insult to stupid people anyways I know buffgirl is the leader of those guys whose fighting max in freya dunno the guy personally nor ever talked with him but anyways why would I pay for him to transfer lol I mean we've already got zureil as leader and under him we're doing pretty good and with the exception of Aden castle we own everything in Chronos even those who can and who can't exp is dictated by us so I think we're doing great + conquering Aden will just be the final nail in the coffin for Nova I mean they were so "Legendary" that if we end them too fast it will be just too anticlimactic a legendary clan like Nova deserves an ending that speaks to how legendary they are and we're still not done toying with Nova killing them softly and showing to everyone that Nova is not as great that they are without their precious Ranger to help them :P

It's not nova zerg, first excuse, since you made twice a zerg, it's not aden mana mp reg, second excuse, since in naia rs took aden, it's just total incompetence.

Zuzu can't do it all by himself. Greatest leader but he can't be everywhere, anytime.

Are you willing to pay 50$ so buffgirl can save you from getting ridicolous more and more every day yes or not?

For spawn please dude stop posting hey my mate rown did this and did that. Still no chronos aden caste.

If not keep failing. It was a friendly advice/reminder.

As for me, I won't insult kids with words like dumb or stupid, because it would be like shooting on the red cross.

6 hours ago, Quitted said:

It's not nova zerg, first excuse, since you made twice a zerg, it's not aden mana mp reg, second excuse, since in naia rs took aden, it's just total incompetence.

Zuzu can't do it all by himself. Greatest leader but he can't be everywhere, anytime.

Are you willing to pay 50$ so buffgirl can save you from getting ridicolous more and more every day yes or not?

For spawn please dude stop posting hey my mate rown did this and did that. Still no chronos aden caste.

If not keep failing. It was a friendly advice/reminder.

As for me, I won't insult kids with words like dumb or stupid, because it would be like shooting on the red cross.

Son you're in no position to make any advise you've got no credibility in the first place the fact that you're saying that nova is not a zerg and we're twice the zerg speaks greatly for itself that you're just a random player that is not even a part of neither sides and all your infos are based on what propagandas people write here in forums or in-game. You should keep your advises to yourself and rather than care about what we do you should care for the fact that you're nobody in this game and you've accomplished nothing that's worth mentioning :P

lol how did fooz level from 1-105 in under 2 weeks on a new char unless he could XP whenever/wherever he wanted? 

sounds like your control aint that strong lmao

maybe try recruiting more to your unholy MS zerg.

the forum brings the lols. ill keep enjoying these failed MS attempts on aden with my character that is worth MAYBE one good level 6 jewel. (450m?)

I play the game for real.  Hard mode only. I dont even use Valiants on MS anymore haha.

32 minutes ago, Shooooooook said:

lol how did fooz level from 1-105 in under 2 weeks on a new char unless he could XP whenever/wherever he wanted? 

sounds like your control aint that strong lmao

maybe try recruiting more to your unholy MS zerg.

the forum brings the lols. ill keep enjoying these failed MS attempts on aden with my character that is worth MAYBE one good level 6 jewel. (450m?)

I play the game for real.  Hard mode only. I dont even use Valiants on MS anymore haha.

Son stop embarassing yourself this is what Nova does to avoid getting farmed on a daily basis what a carebear clan this Nova has become oh and mayNe was Fooz new toon before he changed name it :P We wasted a lot of pk scrolls unto you guys the self proclaimed best clan in ncwest gets their members detag members pked like some randoms lmao its worth it though that fooz was forced to do solo target exp in GC while detagged and fish in town :D

Xo7lKqT.jpg

2 hours ago, AiZeN said:

rather than care about what we do you should care for the fact that you're nobody in this game and you've accomplished nothing that's worth mentioning :P

I find it impossible to accomplish something on chronos without agathions circlets and the bla bla you're proudly wearing.

Btw may i know when there will be the next chronos aden siege mighty kiddo aizen?

From the video spawn posted it's clear that untill peppinio is logged in you will never ever try it again :\

So disappointed ...

Trust me ... hire buffgirl .. you don't log in .. aden castle taken ... then you can kick out buffgirl and you can say to the server that it was you.

6 hours ago, Quitted said:

I find it impossible to accomplish something on chronos without agathions circlets and the bla bla you're proudly wearing.

Btw may i know when there will be the next chronos aden siege mighty kiddo aizen?

From the video spawn posted it's clear that untill peppinio is logged in you will never ever try it again :\

So disappointed ...

Trust me ... hire buffgirl .. you don't log in .. aden castle taken ... then you can kick out buffgirl and you can say to the server that it was you.

4LnEwfX.jpg

It's cute when incompetent people such as yourself cries that the only reason they are not accomplishing from the game because they can't afford the new p2w items like the circlet lmao :P And trust you? Why would anyone trust a person such as yourself about how to lead a clan when you yourself hasn't accomplished anything in the game lol :P For good ol time fun though would you tell everyone who you are that would be a funny topic :D

It's funny how big credit cards boosting the ego of some kids around. This game is totally corrupted. You are talking about pvp, sieges, raids etc and you missing the whole point here,or you are just fine with the current state. The last 2 years servers lost a huge amount of players. That had as a result, pay to win events come more often. After the previous event comes to an end.

If this situation is not solved somehow, at the end of the day there will be only visa warriors ingame fighting about who has bigger credit card. 

Instead of trashtalking with nonsense, start to spread the word at forums massively about how ncsoft can fix the corrupted base of this game, before losing more players. 

Players with bigger credit cards aren't better, they are just luckier. Put that in your mind. 

4 hours ago, Surgical said:

aizen, half of ms got you muted during sieges because you're a pretty brain dead leader and very annoying. And all you do on the forums is just talk shit, go find something better to do with your time.

Nova says Truffle is the leader of MS now you're telling me I'm the leader and a brain dead and a very annoying one though last time I check Zureil is still the leader of MS and that's not gonna change anytime soon I'm just a foot soldier nothing more nothing less and there's like a tons of better players than me in MS like degus,amx,lio,xspawn and I could write a ton more why would anyone think that I'm a leader is beyond me  :P About talking shit in forums what I do is none of your business you don't see me telling you what to do with your time :D 

8 hours ago, AiZeN said:

4LnEwfX.jpg

It's cute when incompetent people such as yourself cries that the only reason they are not accomplishing from the game because they can't afford the new p2w items like the circlet lmao :P And trust you? Why would anyone trust a person such as yourself about how to lead a clan when you yourself hasn't accomplished anything in the game lol :P For good ol time fun though would you tell everyone who you are that would be a funny topic :D

Before talking about who's the incompetent one may i know from where you dropped those agathions?

Wait let me guess. Since december 2017 dragons are dropping them. Am I right? If yes well sorry i haven't farmed dragons since august 2017 so i don't have them in my inventory. Well dragons nowadays drop valiants, cookies. Hell i didn't know that :| I'm really incompetent.

Hire buffgirl since as a leader you're pretty much a joke. Even temperance is getting embarassed more and more.

You are so incompetent that you think leader = clan leader. In every clan there should be officers too.

That beeing said i can remove all the top gear from my toons and make a ss so the others think i'm a n00b. But that gear is in the wh.

Have fun and keep failing.

How to buy Agathions    Step 1 ) kill the dragon step 2)  pick up step 3 ) register the items on the ah step 4 ) open your mails and receive the adena step 5 ) share the adena with the clan / members of participation step 6 ) go giran step step 7 ) talk to ah manager and close the Agathions you want to buy step 8 ) buy the agathion        OR  step 1 ) open l2 store step 2 ) buy the event carts step 3 )go to the npc for the event step 4) gamble step 5 ) receive the Agathions Here are the steps for those sho doesn’t own Agathions and lost the opurtunity to buy them In this event . For stupids this steps are for those who eathet farm dragons and get a share ( because rumors say that there are ppl in max , who farm dragons and doesn’t get shares ) or for those who help the servers to be up and buy nc coins ! 

4 minutes ago, KKKm said:

How to buy Agathions    Step 1 ) kill the dragon step 2)  pick up step 3 ) register the items on the ah step 4 ) open your mails and receive the adena step 5 ) share the adena with the clan / members of participation step 6 ) go giran step step 7 ) talk to ah manager and close the Agathions you want to buy step 8 ) buy the agathion        OR  step 1 ) open l2 store step 2 ) buy the event carts step 3 )go to the npc for the event step 4) gamble step 5 ) receive the Agathions Here are the steps for those sho doesn’t own Agathions and lost the opurtunity to buy them In this event . For stupids this steps are for those who eathet farm dragons and get a share ( because rumors say that there are ppl in max , who farm dragons and doesn’t get shares ) or for those who help the servers to be up and buy nc coins ! 

Hey aizen may i know why the english on your second account is improving so much?

Let me guess. You are using your first bought account to teach english to you on your second bought account.

I'll ask you an advice. Where i can buy an ncwest l2 account so i can have a toon with ancient cloacks + agathions + circlets on it? Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Hey aizen may i know why the english on your second account is improving so much?

Let me guess. You are using your first bought account to teach english to you on your second bought account.

I'll ask you an advice. Where i can buy an ncwest l2 account so i can have a toon with ancient cloacks + agathions + circlets on it? Thank you.

Ask @fooz 

1 hour ago, Quitted said:

you're pretty dumb huh? why would I even bother making a 2nd forum account if I wanna talk trash somebody I make sure he knows that im the one behind it 

Archived