Fooz on killing spree NOT

xSpaWn

Just now, Auburn said:

Wait wait wait, isn't this the 21st century when we just post videos of things instead of screenshots? Still pictures are so 1890's. Amatures.

videos are on the way xaxaxax nice try noob

1 hour ago, Auburn said:

Wait wait wait, isn't this the 21st century when we just post videos of things instead of screenshots? Still pictures are so 1890's. Amatures.

Oh wait aren't you from Sunshine didn't you guys brought your whole alliance to defend against 1 clan and yet that clan still took Giran castle from you how? Amateurs :D LF Videos from that as well :P

3 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Oh wait aren't you from Sunshine didn't you guys brought your whole alliance to defend against 1 clan and yet that clan still took Giran castle from you how? Amateurs :D LF Videos from that as well :P

Maybe you forgot what PvE clan mean. Damn people take things so personal now days. Wait here I'll get you a tampon. 

2 hours ago, Auburn said:

Maybe you forgot what PvE clan mean. Damn people take things so personal now days. Wait here I'll get you a tampon. 

How did I took things personal? I didn't insult you on a personal level all I did is mention that your clan brought your whole alliance against 1 clan and you guys still manage to lose giran :D I mean that for me is amateur hour :P And don't make an excuse about your clan is a PvE Clan cause last time I checked the clan who schooled your whole alliance which is TheFallen is a PvE Clan as well :D Damn people are full of excuses nowadays :( You can keep your tampon heard you guys got wreck so bad you're bleeding hard :D 

11 hours ago, Auburn said:

The Fallen is a PVE clan too. 

15 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Whole Sunshine ally, Crows and OJS too.

9 hours ago, Fooz said:

#TRUFFLEDOWN

You run out of things to say kiddo? After all those boasting you've did for a week I would say I'm very dissapointed with Recknovatio's performance last siege it was just too easy :)

36 minutes ago, KKKm said:

Nova biggest crybaby clan . Pepinio couldn’t listen his clan members crying and logged off during the Sunday siege .  

I would rather say that he was the one crying a lot and couldn't stand the damage from his beloved Valakas dagger owner

On 3/7/2018 at 9:20 AM, Infami said:

Dont forget that NetflixNChill came to try and bail them out at one point too.

Was surprised they are helping sunshine they were Nova's first line of defense against us lol nevertheless being outnumbered and still winning is the best shiit ever in this game 

21 hours ago, xSpaWn said:

I would rather say that he was the one crying a lot and couldn't stand the damage from his beloved Valakas dagger owner

Be nice to Fooz that child hasn't spoken anything for awhile he must have finally learned his lesson speaking of which he's buying baits for exp cause he and his clan is not allowed to exp :D

Archived