Jump to content

Allow the RB buff?


Slou
 Share

Recommended Posts

This time we on server Freya observe a situation :
3-4 known to all players kill all the RB from 88 to 96 with their boxes (Sometimes with 1-2 boxes)
New players come here and they can not develop in the game because all the game values are taken by these same 3-4 players from all the RBs

I propose a solution - allow buff RB as it was before
In this case, the player will need to not only kill the RB but also defeat RBbuffers interfering he, which is very difficult
The struggle for the game resource "RB" to resume with a new force as it was before

Vote!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They removed the possibility to be able to buff rb exactly for this reason. Because RMTs were buffing the raid when  they see ppl are trying to kill it instead of them. This was really annoying and people asked for this change. No way they will bring back this. 

Try make a bigger cc and go kill raids like that. And even if the rb is buffed if these guys you are talking about are so strong and good geared this won't stop them for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Vassy said:

They removed the possibility to be able to buff rb exactly for this reason. Because RMTs were buffing the raid when  they see ppl are trying to kill it instead of them. This was really annoying and people asked for this change. No way they will bring back this. 

Try make a bigger cc and go kill raids like that. And even if the rb is buffed if these guys you are talking about are so strong and good geared this won't stop them for sure.

Tried already, but these RB hunter have so good equipment, that he easily kill 1-2 party of ordinary players
The only way - is buff RB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This mechanism would help RB Farmes the most. They can kill a boss in no time even when it's buffed. Random players on the other hand would usually fail.

I remember when I was trying to do some Gludio bosses a few years back, there were people who made it their hobby just to buff bosses and laugh at randoms trying to work together.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Helv said:

This mechanism would help RB Farmes the most. They can kill a boss in no time even when it's buffed. Random players on the other hand would usually fail.

I remember when I was trying to do some Gludio bosses a few years back, there were people who made it their hobby just to buff bosses and laugh at randoms trying to work together.

Yep and I remember bosses in elven (NAIA), the one that summons hundreds helpers, that time iGaspero was one of those tards that was buffing bosses and 4 pts in cc was failing big time because of this and because if the pulls of the scammer's party. And if someone flags which is 100% because of mass agro of igaspero's tank .. eventually all 30 ppl dies from mobs or pvp . It was a nightmare for open fields boss farming :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Such things happen when the game design is poor, but they can find the time to make new P2W items in order to get the cash and make the game even more unbalanced... unbalanced to the extent of - almost impossible to fix... 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Slou said:

Tried already, but these RB hunter have so good equipment, that he easily kill 1-2 party of ordinary players
The only way - is buff RB

Just come with 2 party already setuped and ready for PvE in a CC, don't flag at all.
And PVE parties, that mean no yul, no feoh, no dreadnought, with a sos, with a hierophant box for give pom and with spectral dancer to give dance+br.

Simple PvE mecanics .. He pk you ? Let him pk you all, when he will get 14 pk, get rez, then kill him. Without a flag. More pk = more chance to drop items when you will kill him ..

And buffing the RB ... it's useless. If he have enough power to kill the RB with only 1 DD, Buff will just delay him like 10/15s max ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Chrysty said:

Just come with 2 party already setuped and ready for PvE in a CC, don't flag at all.
And PVE parties, that mean no yul, no feoh, no dreadnought, with a sos, with a hierophant box for give pom and with spectral dancer to give dance+br.

Simple PvE mecanics .. He pk you ? Let him pk you all, when he will get 14 pk, get rez, then kill him. Without a flag. More pk = more chance to drop items when you will kill him ..

And buffing the RB ... it's useless. If he have enough power to kill the RB with only 1 DD, Buff will just delay him like 10/15s max ...

I believe he said those guys are geared enough to kill 2 parties. 

He also wont allow himself to get caught with 14pks if he even makes that much.

 

buffing the raidboss only helps the RB farmers. Ive had to deal with them as well when i was lvl 85-92. Its a bunch of high level pricks bullying lower and 100x less geared people.

 

if they are really that strongly geared you cannot do anything about this im afraid. Except try to hinder them as much as possible in other words pvp them. 

 

Get bsoe and pk his boxes. And attack him too if u must

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol at this thread. I get the feeling we're talking about the people who kill raids within seconds. You can't stop them, it won't matter if you manage to pk their box, you can't outdamage them and you most certainly can't pvp them. By all means, allow buffing rbs. These people will have some good fun with you tryharding one rb while they are farming the rest and delaying you. Then, they'll just pk you and take that rb too. In other words, rb buffing will backfire on you not them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...