ISS Enchanted Skills Question +++

GhostShadow

be happy that was all they did.. Tanks got treated way worse and not even a free chaos/dual chaos essence or red libra dual change for those who don't want to play their type of tank or any tank at all now so yeah no customer care non existent@nc but hey nothing we didn't knew right!

3 hours ago, Nuky said:

Why should they give u free class change. If you dont like it its your own problem. 

that's one way to look at it and sure that may work for people who are not completely put off by the game after seeing a class/char they have invested time & effort getting changed to something they no longer like to play by causes outside of their control but others may just decide that's a good time to move on and..

keep_calm_and_let_it_go_by_lordani0512-d

customer service is about caring & retaining a revenue stream, not by killing it off - a little effort there could go a long way but NC prefers to min-max and go with just the short term profits

ps, I dont make these posts for myself as I have the resources to deal with that kind of crap but not everyone is able or willing to do so and tbh they really shouldn't have to to begin with imo

you must be playing a different game then to not see the complaints ingame or the many posts from lot's of people that do not like the changes this update presented us with ?

90% of all posts in Tank sections are complaints on the changes and no those are not all from me ;)

but glad to see you're coming out of the Closet as an L2store NCWest supporter & marketing for all that are unhappy with these changes should just deal with it themselves :D

7 hours ago, Nuky said:

I see the complains, but u are the only one crying for free stuff :D Mr I have resources 

wasn't the only one on the old forums and I bet many people are happy that Red Libra event is up right now so be a doll and go search on the old forum who started pushing for that eh ;)

Draecke isn't alone. Lots of people not happy. And no, this isn't the first time that changes were made that made some classes irrelevant, while making others completely unplayable. The difference is, this is now an Ncoin driven game. Back then if you changed something drastically, it was just a monthly subscription fee that NCSoft was losing out on when people stopped playing. Now? Too much real life money is invested in characters for people to take these changes lightly. Oh, they'll take them or quit, but between those options expect LOTS of rage and venting.

4 hours ago, Nuky said:

Oh god, Why dont u be a doll and check your words. Many people have been wishing for red libra for the past 4 months, the update wasnt the only reason. What im saying that i saw you only asking was the freebie. lmao

that's called selective reading and trust me I've been advocating free chaos/dual essence and red libra from the moment we got the info of the major iss & tank changes in Korea which goes back alot further then 6 Months

Archived