Trade Ncoins for in game adena Legal?

Eternal

Can a GM please answer this question.  I have a couple buddies from third world country who obviously cannot afford to spend RL currency.  They would like to give me adena in exchange for a VIP status, I am considering purchasing a code from Amazon to exchange for adena but I need to know if it violates the rule of conducts.  Thank you

4 hours ago, Eternal said:

Can a GM please answer this question.  I have a couple buddies from third world country who obviously cannot afford to spend RL currency.  They would like to give me adena in exchange for a VIP status, I am considering purchasing a code from Amazon to exchange for adena but I need to know if it violates the rule of conducts.  Thank you

It's like buying adena for $$$, but not enfroced.That's why the button ingame is called "Gift" and not "Sell".Anyway, that didn't stop the low morale randoms to sell the shid out of it.

It's actually sanctioned by NCSoft.  How do I know? Playing on Live Servers you can gift L2Store items directly to another character or you can trade many of them in-game. I was scammed over a year ago for a large L2Store purchase that was sent as a gift after a trade deal had been made in PMs.  The other character did not honor the deal.  My L2Store purchase was refunded and the offending character was banned.  

And it is a good thing it's sanctioned.   This is a way to cut the middle-man (botters and adena sellers) out of the equation and gives the profits to NCSoft.  Everytime a company has offered an RMT-Like-Item in their sanctioned micro-transaction stores it has resulted in elimination of demand from botting and currency selling. That's what happens when you grey-market a black-market.

There are people who are ready to play to spend their time and sell game currency
and if you buy from these then you shouldn't be banned
and there are parasites bots that should ban
but why don't they do it

http://prntscr.com/m94gy1

and it's normal that people want to trade
this is an online game
if you don't like it. make single player games

you buy game currency and sometimes you get to adena which is filled with bots
and you are banned with these bots

I wrote to them to make possible the transfer of Ncoin
I was just banned and said you play from a forbidden country
ok

and 2k bots running it is normal bots are not worth attention

the fact that ordinary people at the start wanted to play and you did not do anything so that they could go to the server

I also wrote for them if they do not ban them now it will be too late

6 hours ago, Eternal said:

In the old forums there was a very clear response on this matter, it was actually posted by @Juji or maybe it was "he who must not me named", (people who used to play in the live servers will know which GM I am referring to). Anyway, the response was something like: Exchanging NCoin purchased items as gift for in game adena or items, allows access to L2 stores items for player who cannot purchase Ncoin directly for whatever reason.

As this is positive for both the players and NC, (though they did not say, but what you can read from this is that it helps boost Ncoin sales), this was never a practice that was considered as an offense there. Having said that, NC always neglected or refused to make this transactions fully transparent by adding some security to the exchanges which sometimes lead to scams from one of the parties. 

Finally, if you get the adena and provide your friend with a code, there is absolutely no way both transactions can be linked and to the eye of the GM's it would look like a simple in-game adena transaction. So far I have not heard NC change their stance, so this should hold true still.

7 hours ago, littleSAVAGE said:

too bad you cant gift NCcoin on classic servers Mixa, how much of a bleeping troll do you have to be to be posting on a forum for a game you aren't even playing

if you were playing classic you'd know you cant gift NCcoin here fkin idiot, go back to your cave

I'm taking in general, but you seems to be butthurt from something I've said/done..... Sorry!

Archived