SERVERS GLUDIO + ADEN = BEST OPTION

Gaux

Gludio and Aden, since it is not fun to play with few people on the server, mix the two servers to have a market working, pt options, more friends, more people online, more fun ! There is no reason to let Gludio and Aden die, and it would not be fair in any way to force the players of these servers to start their chares from scratch on another server because what they are playing with is less and less players!

I ask NCSoft, please check this possibility and make it work, at the beginning of the server needed so many servers, now we know that joining Gludio with Aden is the best option, not only for players, but for NCSoft as well with more people, give more courage to play and buy NCCoin packages!

I know you guys would have the ability to solve the same nicks problems, and I'm sure that all players would accept any solution you've developed, to have more players online, to have the internal game market work, to have more fun!

NCSoft, please revive these two servers!

PLEASE!

Just now, we have 148 active party with 448 players... maybe more than a half is bot and shop or buffer, so we have 200 real ppl online in Gludio Server!

*This is my ticket.

The next is the answer from NCSoft:

Thanks for contacting the Lineage II Game Support Team.

Unfortunately, the Game Support Team is not a part of the development process and is unable to comment on or answer questions about such aspects of the game like merging servers. However, we invite you to share your thoughts via the official forums:

Title: Lineage II Classic Forums

This is the best place to discuss your ideas with fellow players who can voice their feedback and suggestions. These can then be forwarded to the development team from there.

Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

Regards,

So, here i m!

Lets talk about this guy's!

I understand randoms might have a hard time finding a party, but you dont need a full server to have fun, yesterday there were 50 people pvping in Core and was alot of fun :) 

ps: stop creating the same topics over and over again O.o

I thought the whole purpose of creating Gludio server was to placate the SA contingent. I play on Aden server, and while the server has far more bots than real players, I am quite content. I don't want to have to try to translate every time I encounter a real person, not to mention the fact that it's hard enough trying to find mobs to fight through all the bots, why add more people to make things even worse? I think back to day one, when it took me almost an hour to get a blue gem, fighting through all the people just to find one mob. Until the bot problems get under control, there should be absolutely no talk about mergers. 

15 hours ago, Oxxo said:

Best solution in my eyes is merge TI with Gludio and

Giran with Aden and both servers have around close to 5k players on prime

You can't merge servers that were launched way before other servers because it will create disadvantage.

4 hours ago, McBacon said:

You can't merge servers that were launched way before other servers because it will create disadvantage.

Who has the disadvantage?  The lowpop servers probably have little competition on epics and RB's so I dunno.

6 hours ago, McBacon said:

bleep it, I play on gludio server and this server is losing players everyday, I don't give a bleep about the disadvantage, we need that merge.

merge ALL servers! the game is not fun when its just you against mobs lol.. every game is always more enjoyable when you have a lot of people around to interact with, otherwise who are you competing against? npcs? dont be a noob and stop bringing up that poor excuse about a non - existent timezone issue, put everyone in the same server and you will have a lot of people to play with at any time. problem solved.

The server is dying and apparently it looks like Gludio server is even more dead then Aden server. There MUST be a server merge in the future... 

Even with Gludio server and Aden NA Classic servers combined they would have less of a population then either Giran or Talking Island NA Classic servers.

Aden + Gludio Servers combined = 3958

Gludio and Aden combined is still 1689 players less then Giran server.

Gludio and Aden combined is still 906 players less then Talking Island server.

https://l2.laby.fr/status/    (Link to Player Server Status Amount)

1/20/2019

Talking Island NA Classic (4864 players)

Giran NA Classic (5647 players)

Aden NA Classic (2376 players)

Gludio NA Classic (1582 players)

Archived