RB Farmers: Check GM

Guys, i've been trying to interfee with RB farming, Not Talking About 101 + cus those ones are taken by elephants. Not the case. I'm talking About 97/98 ones. On Naia there's 1 farmer for these, every day, every hour of the damn day, every day of the month, every month of the year. His name is: FistFury . The problem is not how fast he gets there( obiously my teleport scrolls). The problem is not how fast he kill them, 3 -10 seconds. The problem is how the heck is he there at any given hour exactly after boss spawn. it's Not possible for 1 single man to be on 24/7, that's a fact, no matter how no lifer he is.  Any GM wanna check this? guess not, but i'll leave it here .. btw NAIA server( prolly it's the case for all servers).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NightmareMode said:

Guys, i've been trying to interfee with RB farming, Not Talking About 101 + cus those ones are taken by elephants. Not the case. I'm talking About 97/98 ones. On Naia there's 1 farmer for these, every day, every hour of the damn day, every day of the month, every month of the year. His name is: FistFury . The problem is not how fast he gets there( obiously my teleport scrolls). The problem is not how fast he kill them, 3 -10 seconds. The problem is how the heck is he there at any given hour exactly after boss spawn. it's Not possible for 1 single man to be on 24/7, that's a fact, no matter how no lifer he is.  Any GM wanna check this? guess not, but i'll leave it here .. btw NAIA server( prolly it's the case for all servers).

Really wtf :-D .. probably he has teleport skill + script alarm evry time the boss is online .

Everything is happening automatically....

Trololo

The facts are There for every one to see. Log at any given hour, camp any boss 97/98 and as soon as it spawns go to it asap. Check who's iss box is there alrdy?(only his box left behind cus he's gone, killed boss alrdy till u get there) I tell u, FistFury's. Something's fishy here. No1 can deny it.

2 minutes ago, Energizer said:

some ppls have no life :) i was same as u mentioned one i have missed 1 year school couse rb spawned in mornings :) dont be jelous to him. i thougt i was cool couse could do that but wait i missed my life !!

It's not about morning spawn, it's about any random hour spawn. It's 100% impossible for 1 acc to kill them all, and it happens. Magic?

24 minutes ago, NightmareMode said:

Scripters protect scripters, makes sence, right dudot?

What? Protect? :D I don't protect him since we farm same raids, I just wanted to say that It is very easy for smart people with gear.

24 minutes ago, NightmareMode said:

The facts are There for every one to see. Log at any given hour, camp any boss 97/98 and as soon as it spawns go to it asap. Check who's iss box is there alrdy?(only his box left behind cus he's gone, killed boss alrdy till u get there) I tell u, FistFury's. Something's fishy here.

Lol, you don't need any box there, only DD for 10-15 sec

7 minutes ago, Energizer said:

dudot but is is mart to hold all castles and dont lety lower players play? :) as i noticed there is no gms u clan owning a server why u wont make any events? :)

Sieges and Raids is high-end content, you need to fight for it :)

i know that but did u see any siege atm? i quit this game again couse from december had 0 pvp here only 1 pk couse macro took my spot. and do u see anyone conquering with u for sieges, raids i dont know about this havent seen a long time.i hope so u clan can do something to fix this game. some ppls cant get to high end content but still; want to play but as u see its geting bigger and bigger diference betweeen players top and not, just think about it would u be happy to leting 100 200 ppls to fight for a castle? :) make events u clan owns u can do this :)

In the past iAshes used to do this while he was drinking beers outside his home with friends. His scripts were perfect - all bot party summoned at right time. Well who can blame him - that was his real life job :) and he was saying he has unlimited amount of adena on every server.

You know when the rb will spawn if you know when he died exactly and you know this because you killed it.

But yeah it's not possible to compete with RMTs.

56 minutes ago, Vassy said:

In the past iAshes used to do this while he was drinking beers outside his home with friends. His scripts were perfect - all bot party summoned at right time. Well who can blame him - that was his real life job :) and he was saying he has unlimited amount of adena on every server.

You know when the rb will spawn if you know when he died exactly and you know this because you killed it.

But yeah it's not possible to compete with RMTs.

Actually, u'r partially right. Partially because, u cant predict( or atleast a human mind cant predict) exact spawn time, spawn time got randomized. So ... what common sence is telling u? ( since they seem to know) Raid alarm or full script? :)))

8 minutes ago, NightmareMode said:

Actually, u'r partially right. Partially because, u cant predict( or atleast a human mind cant predict) exact spawn time, spawn time got randomized. So ... what common sence is telling u? ( since they seem to know) Raid alarm or full script? :)))

If i'm not wrong, only RB's 101+ got randomized .. All others got the respawn like before, 22 or 24 hours. With that it's not hard to know when they will respawn...

My bad then

97/98 were also randomized except for the Gainak 98's which spawn at the same time daily(same time as wasteland 101's and the 105's). If you wait by the gainak raids you are guaranteed to kill one or two.. since this one person isn't houdini..

1 minute ago, NightmareMode said:

i know, i've seen it in some patch notes, so, how do they do it? magic? and why they do it for so many years and no repercusions? TRUE MAGIC

Couldn't say as I don't farm them, but there could be a pattern perhaps? On Chronos I'm 99% sure they are randomized to certain extent.. they still spawn within a 2-4 hour window from when they are killed I believe though.

1 hour ago, Energizer said:

some ppls take it as a job but some just a game :)

not all the ppl have the same time to play the game, not all ppl have the same money to spend in a game, not all ppl have the same hands to play a game.

if u want log in and all rbs are ready spawed waiting u for kill it, u are wrong, u want a chance to kill that rbs ? camp it

14 minutes ago, NightmareMode said:

i know, i've seen it in some patch notes, so, how do they do it? magic? and why they do it for so many years and no repercusions? TRUE MAGIC

randomized means that have a exactly times in wich the rb can respawn, not that if u kill the rb,can respawn again in 2 hrs cuz is random...., example if u kill the rb at 22:00, tomorrow the rb can respawn at 21:00 or 22:00 or 23:00, so, cuz the time always change/moving, the respawn time will make a cycle, u can start a year killing X rb at 4:00, at middle of year at 12:00 and at the end of year at 24:00

1 minute ago, NightmareMode said:

You Are right Blood, BUT, that still doesnt explain how 1 char is always there at any random hour at the next instant boss spawns :), i smell preety hard bent rules. GM's may want to look into it mby ...

easy, the guy who kill yesterday the rb at 22:00, today will chek at 21:00 o clock, if rb not spawned, just he back at 22:00 o clock, if not, he back at 23:00 and save the time in wich he kill the rb again. he just need check the rb 3 times not more than 1 min every time

Archived