SpartianGuard Naia server Broooch Flash Sale

SpartianGuard

12 hours ago, Truffle said:

I'll say it like a million times before, I didn't spend single a penny to get the stage 2 fists :D I know for a fact you're jealous, you like to bring it up a lot its okay that I hit your soft spot that 99% of the gear you own is from RMT/L2 store that you hate so much. Look you even went so far to delete your old ass RMT post on Nova forums, everything you cry about daily on these forums and you're part of the "problem".

Nice try but nope, only hate toxic ppl and yeah true enough your on that list - keep up the propaganda!

19 hours ago, BloodDark said:

worth on pvp ? dude, on naia u was 24/7 sitting in aden shouting u buy r95 shield +10, u are only a buyer/seller char in aden, always QQing about DH, when nova left naia, u left ur clan and move with they, to form part of what ? the tank nova squad who was thinking that they was DD, focusing the enemys DD, spaming all the skills like a nob, instead of silence healers and had the control of the pvp. i have a lot of videos u doing that, but dont feel bad, all nova tanks was doing the same, kingscoobs, found, nazghul, etc :) and then, nova was asking why they was losing..... 3 simple words, cuz the tanks :)

hope with the new changes on tank, u learn the importance of justice punishment, cuz last time that i see u, u was a box more for defensive skills, no more

Funny post claiming to reference the last ~5 Months I was on Naia (I joined Nova when they were down to 2 active parties as they were fighting my old enemies, coming from United after I left SH cause of issues with the at the time SH leadership) while ignoring the 4+ years prior, hehe keep up bashing Nova fanboyz but note I have many friends in DH, always had seeing how DH used to be part of ITT side and incl. Ozzy so GL with the propaganda lies here trying to make it sound like Naia was the same as Chronos cause it ain't and never was..

old Teon was the best fun I ever had in this game and respect to those that still play in what's left of the game nowadays.

much <3 to those veteran players!

ps, mentioning Scoob & Naz just shows how much you fail at propaganda as those never were on Naia and neither was I buying any armor in those days, you're just referring to what I did on Chronos which I did cause nothing else had my interest & it annoyed the heck out of certain people which was funny as well :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/19/2018 at 7:26 PM, Quitted said:

Ok let me know when Neutron/Conguero will put a pair of these in the L2store.

https://imgur.com/a/HbLzP

P.s. Aizen you can't buy those ones :D

This dog lmao keeps mentioning my name do you have a huge crush on me or what just for you to know I don't need to buy those cause I'm actually pretty good looking IRL lmao you can ask any from MS or Nova who knows me lol that's why you won't see anyone trolling me about my appearance :P

As for the non-stop p2w debate again it's been awhile that this thing keeps on going ya'll just need to suck it up cause this ain't gonna go anywhere and no matter what official server you go or whatever online game you go there will be a p2w system intact on it since at the end of the day online games are pure business this ain't no charity :P

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

Nice try but nope, only hate toxic ppl and yeah true enough your on that list - keep up the propaganda!

Funny post claiming to reference the last ~5 Months I was on Naia (I joined Nova when they were down to 2 active parties as they were fighting my old enemies, coming from United after I left SH cause of issues with the at the time SH leadership) while ignoring the 4+ years prior, hehe keep up bashing Nova fanboyz but note I have many friends in DH, always had seeing how DH used to be part of ITT side and incl. Ozzy so GL with the propaganda lies here trying to make it sound like Naia was the same as Chronos cause it ain't and never was..

old Teon was the best fun I ever had in this game and respect to those that still play in what's left of the game nowadays.

much <3 to those veteran players!

ps, mentioning Scoob & Naz just shows how much you fail at propaganda as those never were on Naia and neither was I buying any armor in those days, you're just referring to what I did on Chronos which I did cause nothing else had my interest & it annoyed the heck out of certain people which was funny as well :)

:o

you're trying way to hard imo and completely missed the point that I wasn't talking about Nova nor when Nova came for the 2nd time to Naia but about when there was actually real & way more fun pvp going on aka the days when clans like RedSky, Unforgiven & later SilentHorrors, DH, Right etc. roamed Teon server and the fun chaos the Teon + Franz + Luna merger turned into Naia.

keep hammering about tanks since GoD update to show you have no idea how the game used to be prior the whole fail f2p aka when for example I played SwM :)

anyways as per usual Nova fanboyz turned a topic completely offtopic as this was about Spartianguard and his adventures in the current l2store promo and I should have known better then to have commented on some ppl here seeing how they're unable to look past their own limited perception.

my apologies for the caused derail to Spartian! ^^"

Archived