5 days banned without support

Five days ago, two of my accounts were banned, I sent an email because I can't create tickets under this condition. Well, in 1 day, GM "Maru" answers me with the generic response that my request (23275533) has been received. okay.

Two days later and after answering many times, GM "LEE" told me that "it seems that our answers do not reach you".okay. Then another ticket was created (23276616). They were billing problems, problems that I clarified immediately and I told them that I could solve this with a single click. okay.

It's been 4 days after that without a clear answer, so I don't know if I'm not receiving answers in my mail or if the information I'm sending isn't being received, I DON'T HAVE ANY TYPE OF COMMUNICATION WITH THE SUPPORT, so how can I resolve this? How is this situation possible in 2019?

I demand a quick response to my problem, I just want to play, I was even willing to pay for your great p2w "event". @Hime @Juji

this must be the only game in the world where you are not allowed to automate ur gameplay yet you can still do it without any problems but if you want to play legitly your getting an automated ban, so who got better automated software, the botters running freely all over the place or NCsoft banning random folks. I think the botters, at least their software works!!

11 hours ago, Porkins said:

How do you even get banned? there are literally thousands of bots running around at all times. I thought NCsoft already threw in the towel

I really don't know, the problem is that they never respond, it seems to me that the bots inside the server are more efficient than the bots that respond to the tickets in support. To this day I don't know the true reason for my Ban (I can imagine some problem with a purchase), and if there was a problem, I could solve it immediately, but these guys take an eternity to answer, any millennial can answer 100 messages in 1 minutes, apparently support in ncsoft is a group of old people who can't use a keyboard fastly,

13 hours ago, Crystlln said:

I really don't know, the problem is that they never respond, it seems to me that the bots inside the server are more efficient than the bots that respond to the tickets in support. To this day I don't know the true reason for my Ban (I can imagine some problem with a purchase), and if there was a problem, I could solve it immediately, but these guys take an eternity to answer, any millennial can answer 100 messages in 1 minutes, apparently support in ncsoft is a group of old people who can't use a keyboard fastly,

Guessing you mean something like this ?

Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg

17 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello @Crystlln, I've reached out to our Support team and they've let me know that you are in contact with them right now regarding your billing issue, and working on resolving them. I hope everything works out.

Yes, they contacted me on Sunday, and now I am waiting for an answer to see a solution to this billing issue. But I really don't know if they will contact me again by the same ticket or if I need to do another one. Thank you @Hime

That amount of time is unacceptable.  It's amazing when ya ask to have your ncoin cap lifted by a ticket it's almost immediate but a simple problem takes over a week.  I give you credit if you actually start playing again.

• L2 Team
6 hours ago, Crystlln said:

Yes, they contacted me on Sunday, and now I am waiting for an answer to see a solution to this billing issue. But I really don't know if they will contact me again by the same ticket or if I need to do another one. Thank you @Hime

They will contact you again with the same ticket.

5 hours ago, Degus said:

That amount of time is unacceptable.  It's amazing when ya ask to have your ncoin cap lifted by a ticket it's almost immediate but a simple problem takes over a week.  I give you credit if you actually start playing again.

While I agree the long response time is not acceptable; each issue differs per player, but a billing problem is not a simple issue.

I actually got banned for about a week as well. the ban was lifted but the ban was for no reason in the first place so i really haven't been back in game since. There are lots of bots running around and legit players are getting banned...I even support the game with microtransactions despite not having spent one coin. really just checking the forums to see if its still happening and looks like it is. 

looks like i'm not coming back to the game yet.

peace

42 minutes ago, gremloc said:

I actually got banned for about a week as well. the ban was lifted but the ban was for no reason in the first place so i really haven't been back in game since. There are lots of bots running around and legit players are getting banned...I even support the game with microtransactions despite not having spent one coin. really just checking the forums to see if its still happening and looks like it is. 

looks like i'm not coming back to the game yet.

peace

I made a dwarf and it was banned within 8hrs. I literally spent about 15minutes on it, and transferred it some items.

Archived