Bait x Shining Scroll

Ronan

I would like to invite everyone to check how bad baits are financially speaking. Hope this helps everyone to measure correctly where to invest adena/Ncoins if you want to get fast XP and additionally supports NCSoft to provide a better XP level per bait. A simple math that i believe everyone, especially NCSoft, should do before investing either in baits or shining scrolls.

Please, refer to the file for more information. In the bottom line:

If you buy baits (approx 140/hour) to get 1 hour XP boosted (Deton, Blessing and Rod) but without Fantasy Isle and you spend the same amount of adena in shining scrolls you can get approximately 70% more XP using shining scroll with the same cost!

If you buy baits to get 1 hour XP boosted but with antasy Isle and you spend the same amount of adena in shining scrolls you can get approximately 45% more XP using shining scroll with the same cost!

All the maths are in the link below. I really hope everyone checks this topic and take the actions accordingly. By the way, i did both tests (with and without Fantasy Isle) to prove the maths and they are correct.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ah43oDu8o61SkgQR-NWKQFEGH-cb

Archived