Oriana Event

Katiyana

330 box , and no nevit or smth worth. Also 4995 box of Embryo Reward Box and nothing higher that crafting pack. Luc on me was 67-72. The whole system is nerfed  to take as much as they can. Ncoin price now is 1 = 2m less and less are buying. 

4995 box. Spend all day yesterday just to open them, almost 10 hours and not even a baium ring. 

:) it was fun.

The event is for people who didn't buy the circlets and wanna spend some currency. The fact that it is 15th anniversary is just a coincidence, and not really a celebration of the game and community supporting it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Katiyana said:

Sweety u dont play anymore.....And to u everthing its ok :P  Realy u never gonna change :P

True that, but I still got stuff for sale and I do pop those Oriana buffs on and getting coins often, not to mention that you can actually farm them if you are in front of the pc.

It's pretty much the same as before. I've never gotten a main reward but it has always been a good way for me to stack on some free Pa'agrio's Blessings. I haven' gotten any Freya's Ice Rose yet, only one Nevit's Hourglass so far, but I'm sure they will come ;)

I don't understand how the coin rewards work. 

2 days ago I used the clothes and got oriana coin at the end. Since then, I used clothes 3-4 times but did not get any coin since. Is there like a specific timeframe in which you can click to get coins? 

6 minutes ago, zyxell9 said:

I don't understand how the coin rewards work. 

2 days ago I used the clothes and got oriana coin at the end. Since then, I used clothes 3-4 times but did not get any coin since.

You get coins only if there is a winner. Sometimes there is no winner for a few hours in a row - it happened to me before that I got nothing for 2 days straight.

7 minutes ago, zyxell9 said:

Is there like a specific timeframe in which you can click to get coins? 

No, once you can see that there are coins to claim on the event menu you will be able to get them anytime later.