1st night of Olympiad

the game sux xD ...

summones killing you so hard ... orcs perma fear ... pole perma stun ... i main sws .. hardly to kill someone ... im top b rb jewels weapons +16 and + 10 b .. still an orc w subey and c staff +0 wins xD

2 hours ago, Biancaaa said:

the game sux xD ...

summones killing you so hard ... orcs perma fear ... pole perma stun ... i main sws .. hardly to kill someone ... im top b rb jewels weapons +16 and + 10 b .. still an orc w subey and c staff +0 wins xD

Pay more $ maybe someday you will win 1 game :D

19 hours ago, Madison said:

Doll of Baium

I used that baium doll we got for free at some attendance event, and 1 week refined boss jewels from lv 78 reward... and still an undergeared dark avenger who lost his pet in 1 hit got me 2 minutes running in fear from wall to wall being auto-attacked to death. fear 7 sec 100%, 2-3 seconds left, another fear and the time count back to 7, gg. Summoners are strong, but DA and Titans just make no sense.

2 hours ago, Dagg said:

I used that baium doll we got for free at some attendance event, and 1 week refined boss jewels from lv 78 reward... and still an undergeared dark avenger who lost his pet in 1 hit got me 2 minutes running in fear from wall to wall being auto-attacked to death. fear 7 sec 100%, 2-3 seconds left, another fear and the time count back to 7, gg. Summoners are strong, but DA and Titans just make no sense.

just wait for this

https://imgur.com/sO3NYKt

On 6/2/2019 at 5:44 PM, JSN said:

Quick question, only 1 night of Olympiad this week, isn't it?

Olympiad is held from 8.00 p.m. till 12.00 p.m. (for 4 hours) on Fridays and Saturdays.

On 2/6/2019 at 1:23 AM, Biancaaa said:

the game sux xD ...

You have all that and lose against +0 char?. LOL You have to buy fingers now. NOOB

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2019 at 12:23 AM, Biancaaa said:

the game sux xD ...

The mechanics are just outdated and broken. It's geared to heavily towards grinding mobs, then when applied to PVP it just falls apart. Also M.Def is a joke, all the resist stats are just lies, and CC are OP AF!

Archived