Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 25, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • The 15th Anniversary Ultimate Celebration continues for the next two weeks.
  • Ancient Kingdom Cloaks will be available in the store for the next two weeks.

Other Notes

• Expertise Runes and Rotten Fish DISHES will be removed from players' inventories on July 3. Make sure to exchange any of these items before the maintenance on that date.
  • Exchange your unused Festival Tickets for Emperor's Rune Pack(s) (2-hour) at the Dimensional Merchant NPC by July 3.
  • The Way of the Wandering Knight Quest is still unavailable, but a fix is in the works by the dev team.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

@Hime @Juji at may 16 you posted the way of wandering knight bug quest, since last maintenance you re saying to us to feel relief because dev team works on that. Today the team still work on that....(maybe press a key button per day?) By the way you know there are still a lot of bugs except the one above if you ever planning to fix them. People keep posting them on bug section but you i m not sure if you really read them since the list isnt even updated after May 16

This is an updated Known Issues thread. If you do not see an issue listed here, don't be alarmed. We are still working though and adding information to this thread. If you are still experiencing the resolved issues, be sure to restart your client and update via the launcher. Some issues may take longer to resolve as it may require a patch.

Known Issues:

• Way of the Wandering Knight quest is broken. We are waiting for a bug fix build for this issue.
  • Undecaying Memory of the Past quest is broken.
  • Cursed Sword users will show up with no name if they send a World Chat message.
  • Monsters in Field of Whispers/Silence have a short aggro range.
  • Advanced Shader effect setting shows Black Textures on mounts, items, and transformation skills. Turn it off to remove the blank texture.
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Hime said:

• The Way of the Wandering Knight Quest is still unavailable, but a fix is in the works by the dev team.

This is not possible, there must be at least a compensation for lowbies that cannot even get talisman or broochs, and cannot enjoy the anniversary greater jewels event. Is unacceptable.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

I didnt want to write again negative thoughts regarding you guys.....but @Juji @Hime I must say, your marketing team strikes again :D I mean, you have an event witch create addiction, you give players Greater Jewels for 1 month but you did not make an event/promo with jewels(we just had one right before this event start)...

If I would be your boss I would fire you asap coz I lose money with you.

"Greater Jewels for 1 month", did I miss something? I saw only greater jewels for 1 day not for a month.

10 hours ago, Hime said:

The Way of the Wandering Knight Quest is still unavailable, but a fix is in the works by the dev team.

10 hours ago, Ragnox said:

This is not possible, there must be at least a compensation for lowbies that cannot even get talisman or broochs, and cannot enjoy the anniversary greater jewels event. Is unacceptable.

There is an easy way around that problem. Adventurer NPC is only giving buff to Knights. So just make your dual class Sigel Tank (85) and get the Quest-Buff. Already have a dual class 85? Well no problem. Just go to Talking Island Dual Class NPC and reset/change the class. Only cost 100kk adena at lvl85. After you have passed the bugged part of the quest, you can switch back to your old/prefered dual class at the same NPC for another 100kk. 

I did that yesterday. Works fine. 

2 HOURS OF MAINTENANCE …. LADS, it is the time to relax from your macro farm, tidy up your room, go take a shower and shave, get some groceries until the next Wednesday :D 

enjoy the free 2 hours per week of your life :D  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Seventysix said:

"Greater Jewels for 1 month", did I miss something? I saw only greater jewels for 1 day not for a month.

I think the only one that we got for 1 month was the Vit 6 from that one event. I think he is talking about the current ones that indeed are 1 day jewels, but you can just get new ones every day, So kinda month I guess.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Hime said:

Is there any way for us to submit a ticket for this to be manually completed by the Support Team?

Just installed updates logged in on my ISS went straight to Herphah to finally get on with the quest because there's no way it would still be broken right? WRONG smh just smh. I'm not buying a thing from the game store until they get their sorry acts together.

• Juji unpinned this topic