Extremely profitable for some people

Toooldforthis

Well i remember in the past many times GMs to change several quests etc in game as extremely profitable.First one i remember is fishing.What about blood swords zariche and akamanah.They dont know that 1-2 ppl take sword every day?Isnt that extremely profitable for the same ppl to get many bilions each month?Why you guys dont change that and put something like instance for those who took adena from chests , that only one idea.I hate see rich overpowered ppl to get so many billions every day!!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Toooldforthis said:

Well i remember in the past many times GMs to change several quests etc in game as extremely profitable.First one i remember is fishing.What about blood swords zariche and akamanah.They dont know that 1-2 ppl take sword every day?Isnt that extremely profitable for the same ppl to get many bilions each month?Why you guys dont change that and put something like instance for those who took adena from chests , that only one idea.I hate see rich overpowered ppl to get so many billions every day!!!

i do find it "extremly lucrative" and "being abused" by "some people"! ""

The matter should be adressed i believe.

Edited by NightmareMode
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Toooldforthis said:

Comrade, unfortunately that is how it works.
NC doesn't care about our opinion, they prefer to give adena to the strongest and bleep the players.
Better the strongest farm among them that players have a chance to make adena like Fishing / Refinery / powder gemstone among others that already existed.

Like it or not NC made it clear the server is failing.

Good luck looking for someone to answer or read about your question.

Like it or not NC made it clear the server is failing.

No it's not.  NC wouldn't upgrade a brand new server if they didn't think this is still a good business.  You guys like to hope this game ends because things didn't go your way but just remember, the world has always and forever will be catered to the super rich.  Since when in the history of histories has that been any different?  The lesson is, don't be poor.  In real life or in game.  I am not rich by any means but I do ok.  Rich is a very relative word because I can be very rich to some but I feel poor looking at others.  Where ever your stratum is on the ladder of life, pick and choose your battles that you can win.  Repeating the same mantra expecting different results is the definition of insanity. 

• Thanks 1

A Change on that CursedSword System would be good. something like when you took reward you cant pick sword for 15days.

But there are so many strong players that even this will end in (naia situation) MAX or DH will farm it (eventualy fight against each other).
So the situation will not change for the players that cry about it. becouse they cant farm something.
I allready had the Luck to take the 5bil from sword sometime ago. Its not so easy and cost much time.

I better keep on farming on field

Best regards GOTT

2 hours ago, GottWillEs said:

A Change on that CursedSword System would be good. something like when you took reward you cant pick sword for 15days.

But there are so many strong players that even this will end in (naia situation) MAX or DH will farm it (eventualy fight against each other).
So the situation will not change for the players that cry about it. becouse they cant farm something.
I allready had the Luck to take the 5bil from sword sometime ago. Its not so easy and cost much time.

I better keep on farming on field

Best regards GOTT

No gonna Happen...

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/12916-cursed-sword-system-rewamp/?do=findComment&comment=102550

• 2 months later...

Maybe to delete completely these swords?We can understand that ncsoft must give something special to the top pay players but we all agree i guess instead of breaking our .... with that swords to send to these few best  friends of the company a email with the adena and delete the swords.In one side the  game  have macro farm ortions and in the other side you give the ability to  the SAME someone to break this.

On 18/11/2019 at 8:00 PM, quadman said:

We can understand that ncsoft must give something special to the top pay players

the same people get zariche and akamanah every single time with the exception of 1-2 days someone else got zariche

both of them dont pay a single cent in ncwest

edit: solution is simple make the sword bound to the one who picks it up

end of story

Edited by Zhao

1 hour ago, Zhao said:

the same people get zariche and akamanah every single time with the exception of 1-2 days someone else got zariche

both of them dont pay a single cent in ncwest

edit: solution is simple make the sword bound to the one who picks it up

end of story

It doesn't matter if they don't pay, that's just you being jelly about it.

On the second part, there have been ideas to just make the swords to give 2-4hrs of immortality so the owner can have some fun.I also do agree that 2x 5b adena is way too much, but that was said even before the revamp.

Edited by mixa

3 minutes ago, mixa said:

It doesn't matter if they don't pay, that's just you being jelly about it.

On the second part, there have been ideas to just make the swords to give 2-4hrs of immortality so the owner can have some fun.I also do agree that 2x 5b adena is way too much, but that was said even before the revamp.

dont know exactly what you mean with the word jelly i just answered to previous poster who wrote for ncsoft giving something "special" to milking cows

but both people having cursed swords every day never paied nothing to ncwest

1 hour ago, Zhao said:

dont know exactly what you mean with the word jelly i just answered to previous poster who wrote for ncsoft giving something "special" to milking cows

but both people having cursed swords every day never paied nothing to ncwest

Jelly is a slang term for Jealous. Also it's very very difficult to say who paid anything and this is not a factor at all, since paying or not has no impact on the game content and player skill, motivation and dedication.

41 minutes ago, mixa said:

Jelly is a slang term for Jealous. Also it's very very difficult to say who paid anything and this is not a factor at all, since paying or not has no impact on the game content and player skill, motivation and dedication.

too borred to argue with someone that doesnt get the end line of this

maybe its the language difference

the point if they pay or no its something that i cannot prove ofc but the idea of what i said i think it was clear.You can't have macro option afk ON and in the same time someone to come and break this and of course in a time of server boosts it is unacceptable in my opinion.In the end at this moment of server these swords have absolute no use in game except of course of the 10 billion pocket money for the same guy EACH day.Thats my opinion and of course Ncsoft although there are many other opinions like mine as i saw in forum i dont that they bother at all.