this is why Nova never goes to the dragons ...

xRenocarpet

btw is good to see Nova trying to going a dragons after many years... but w/o mp regen ahahahahah fully carpeting. maybe ncsoft will make dragons with mp regen and you guys will have a chance :$ wheres the brave hero @Fooz??? HAHAHAHAHAHAH clown 

27 minutes ago, xRenocarpet said:

only 1 party farm idk 2 or 3 party these garbage? btw welcome to chronos Fotomoto... carpet on naia carpet on chronos never change hahaha maybe delete your toon.. 

relax FoToMoTo, this is like jurasic park, if u dont move a muscle in pvp (he only was flag like 30 sec of the pvp) they will not see u!!

what a strong warriors Nova recruit!

5 minutes ago, BloodDark said:

relax FoToMoTo, this is like jurasic park, if u dont move a muscle in pvp (he only was flag like 30 sec of the pvp) they will not see u!!

what a strong warriors Nova recruit!

HAHAHAHAHAHA 

8 hours ago, ChiChele said:

wtf did he find 725 Bill adena ??? O.oO.o 

The same way he found 999 bil on his dorf + 999 bil on his iss

When he has 0 adena he logs back to zaken server and farms 999 bill in 1 minute than materialize that adena on chronos.

It's simple.

Im not sure if You should be so proud that nova lost a dragon, cos I see one person only killing, so being one man clan is something? Mby yea, but it means also that You are not able to achive anything without truffle, so shhhh non factors :)

1 hour ago, Alaesia said:

Im not sure if You should be so proud that nova lost a dragon, cos I see one person only killing, so being one man clan is something? Mby yea, but it means also that You are not able to achive anything without truffle, so shhhh non factors :)

Truffle is just wiping them thats all, without truffle the pvp would have been taken too long. But there were 2-3 parties of nova and they couldn' stand against 1 party yet you come here saying that MS didn' accomplish anything? Not to mention that nova had vndragon with a Dragon weapon....but oh I forgot that vndragon cant  kill anything but flies in chronos

My last post in here. Then i will move to a mentally safe videogame.

I don't know for sure how someone can be proud of giving 10.000 us $ every 2 months to a software company claiming l2 is a free to play videogame.

Just to kill every bunch of pixels is in his way.

For some one truffle can be an hero

To me is the worst dumbass videogame player ever.

MS is just truffle's personal bunch of meatshield pixels.

If truffle is the worst dumbass ever go figure it out what MS can be.

I'm stil laughing 'cause ppl like Exeq didn't never ever spent a cent in here. :D

Best of all MS need Exeq's cp to defeat nova wow

1 million dollar toon crying to be helped by the 0 cent toon what a record.

Bye nabz

Archived