Latest exploit observed

beer

Dear GM and adminisrtation there is a lot of 3rd party illegal use to farm transformation dailyt.  If you teleport in giran to swamp lvl 13 you will see auto summoned ponys with auto teleporting red accounts teleporting in and killing ponys.  I have noticed this cheating at other low areas.  Red accounts kill low lvl afk bot accounts. Auto cast auto auto teleport etc. Please address and ban accordingly.  Not one to complain but this pissed me off. All low lvl no teleport fees.  Killing pets when red should not count toward daily quest count.

Edited by beer

4 hours ago, beer said:

Dear GM and adminisrtation there is a lot of 3rd party illegal use to farm transformation dailyt.  If you teleport in giran to swamp lvl 13 you will see auto summoned ponys with auto teleporting red accounts teleporting in and killing ponys.  I have noticed this cheating at other low areas.  Red accounts kill low lvl afk bot accounts. Auto cast auto auto teleport etc. Please address and ban accordingly.  Not one to complain but this pissed me off. All low lvl no teleport fees.  Killing pets when red should not count toward daily quest count.

what you talking, learn english,. or else something who can fix your message, this message no1 understand

15 hours ago, beer said:

what-is-a-pony?

• 4 weeks later...

Any Gm should take his Time to go to Blazing Swamp up where the Lavafall is and try kill mobs there.He will see he will gets attacked by Summenors Pets,which are made just for pk Players, who arent a Part of their Tons of Partys,which are farming there. The Summoners are up on a Plateau in the Hill and not to reach for anyone(i wonder how they came up there,bc there isnt any Road to reach it) .So you have to fight vs Summoners Pets which are resummoned automaticly after death and you dont have a chance to farm. And i bet they are using illegal Programms. It will be easy for a GM to check it.Just go there!