warrior class nerfed

bulka

He is totally right about that. I was actually wondering when the first ppl figuered that out.

He is not right about the dmg difference though. Soulshots do 15% less dmg than Blessed Soulshots. But still, that is a huge difference. And looking at this server atm this doesnt make sence at all since there is barely anyone playing a figher class in high end pvp.

Tbh I expected them to raise the dmg of normal soulshots but they didnt. I made tests before and after the maintenance.

So @Juji and @Hime

Was that really your intention to nerf every fighter class?

30 minutes ago, bulka said:

normal soulshots -100%
blessed soulshots - 130%
30% difference

Yea i know but I can't confirm that. Pleas test it yourself.

I made a little test by hitting a npc with the same buffs 10 times with ss and 10 times with bss. Average damage ss: 3428 and bss: 4011. So thats 15% difference.

3 hours ago, husk said:

He is totally right about that. I was actually wondering when the first ppl figuered that out.

He is not right about the dmg difference though. Soulshots do 15% less dmg than Blessed Soulshots. But still, that is a huge difference. And looking at this server atm this doesnt make sence at all since there is barely anyone playing a figher class in high end pvp.

Tbh I expected them to raise the dmg of normal soulshots but they didnt. I made tests before and after the maintenance.

So @Juji and @Hime

Was that really your intention to nerf every fighter class?

Juji and Hime are most likely just trying to survive these poor decisions made by NcSoft korea. They have no real input into any of this.

Melee has always had issues, and one of the largest underlying problems involves hit detection. Any skill that's not ranged usually just has the player skipping behind a moving target while constantly falling in/out of the activation range.

Perhaps it's my latency but it's always been a nightmare to try and land a melee skill on a SLOWER target running away from me.

59 minutes ago, blaaahhhh said:

Melee has always had issues, and one of the largest underlying problems involves hit detection. Any skill that's not ranged usually just has the player skipping behind a moving target while constantly falling in/out of the activation range.

Perhaps it's my latency but it's always been a nightmare to try and land a melee skill on a SLOWER target running away from me.

That's always been like that. You need to click past that target/character and then use the skill. Just holding the skill won't do it unless you're substantially faster. 

6 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

They don't generally respond on the weekend.

This should have been addressed on the 10th when people started protesting...their inaction cost at least a week and a half's time for everyone and their own ability to get ahead of this situation.

Honestly, I'll be amazed if they do anything or even respond, at this point.

Edited by FoxFire