Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for a game update beginning Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Aden and Gludio servers will be consolidated into Talking Island. Claim your mail items before you logout. More details can be found the server consolidation guide here.
  • Lara’s Day Off event will be available for one last week.
  • The Talisman of Fate will be in the L2 Store for one last week.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Fix drop and spoil, this is ridiculous, whole night farming Noble Ant Leader, and for 5 hours not a single elven jewelry part drop, but... BUT .. after 7am it start droping... Bug ??? I don't think so! For 1 hour now I have 5 pieces.

This is just example, I'm there for xp/adena farming, but just happen to notice that. Same as spell books in SOS, they are with full C weapon drop chances.. what's that.. nerfing the players? 

Allow us to sell at least bulshit parts/recipes drop in regular shops! We need Adena to make this game fun as it should be! After all, most people that I spoke in-game are veterans that joined the Classic server for the good time we had 10-15 years ago, also me, I used to play C2 and quite alot after that.

Make Lineage 2 Fun Again! 

• Like 1

You are so funny. Servers are on fire but you won't answer player anything?
It's very bad politics.
Now L2 community is different like it was 15 years ago. Mostly we are mature people.
We need respect and attention because we paid you for this. Are you blind. People are leaving servers en masse but you are silent.

Never again NC soft. NC soft west or east even NC soft Mars.

• Thanks 2

what's happening peeps? Just got back since 2008. Looks pretty usual to me. Botting was also a problem back then. The thing about lineage2 is the super boring grind. In 2020 nobody wants to grind and burn their time. So auto-hunt is a solution to that. I went to sleep and my char farmed entire night. Pretty good. This game was about sieges and fights for spots/bosses. 

You say as if NCsoft has like a lot of employees running around. I think they might barely have like 5-10 peeps still working on the game. Mb even less than that. It's pretty much a custom free shard server with all the pays and stuff. I don't see why are you blaming this. Classical lineage2. 

This game just has a problem. It's most interesting to play in the beginning of the server up to 75lvl, while no clan has occupied the spots and there are many fights happening. But after the server matures, it becomes bad as hell, since the major alliance or max two alliances just occupy all farming spots and olympiad and raid bosses. and you can't do anything to prevent them from doing that. And since that happens it's not interesting anymore and you go ahead and look for another new server. I remember that happened with Luna opened and people rushed there from Teon.  

I think its NCSOFT strategy to kick out customer's from the server. Every company in this world have respect to clients, care about his opinion, demand for products and solutions.

Tell me @Hime if you go buy new car, smarphone, TV or any other temporal goods and after short time using that things you need to fix it, every company dont give's you warranty ?

So where is ours guarantee for l2 classic ?  When i was start playing your game and pay a lot of $$ for nc coins to get vip 6-7 mats was tradable, and adena from drops was enough to buy shots and suplies for my chars. That game now is not like l2 classic, more like l2essence with empty servers. How you could be so blind on call your customers ? 

Did you know about chargeback ? Complaints for purchase from a credit card! 

If you still stay blind for your clients i will make free solutions for everyone how to chargeback credit cards for shopping from ncsof!

2 hours ago, AxelFOley said:

@joheyca you know nothing

elaborate?

The only thing I constantly see people are saying is that auto-hunt and obviously bots are very bad. that kills party system. This is just a pathetic argument. Nobody's gonna spend 8hours grinding to get +0.5% to the exp anymore. Those times have passed. I am way more interested in playing will boxes (and it's sad that I can't run 11 of them) and then play on sieges and bosses. 

Even though grind is the huge part of this game, it's not about the grind. And people keep thinking it is. 15 years later. 

As I said. This game has a problem. It's finite. And with auto-hunt and a lot of experience it become finite really fast. And then for those who reached the top first, it's just adena farming and selling. That's what killing the game. Inability to compete with alliances. This is why in the beginning of the servers there is a lot of people always, but then when you see that you're out of the race, you quit. Classic lineage2 as I said. 

• Hime unpinned this topic