Physical Skill Critical Damage: Which Items Have It?

ShadowSerenade

Reading other thread where person was unsure of P. Crit Damage vs. Physical Skill Crit Damage. I agree, descriptions that appear on jewels is kind of confusing. Maybe a good idea to list here all jewels, talismans, gems, and equipment that give Physical Skill Crit Damage.

Also, if someone lists something that really does not have it, maybe let us know that too.

For example, some say Baium Soul Ring has Physical Skill Critical Damage because description reads, "P. Atk./M. Skill Critical Damage +15%." Some say the slash is as if to say everything after the period applies to both, i.e., "P. Atk. Skill Critical Damage." Others say no, the description means only "P.Atk Crit Damage." Which is right? Does anyone really know????

(SEE NCSOFT, THIS IS WHY THE CHARACTER STATUS WINDOW SHOULD HAVE SEPARATE BOXES THAT SHOW CRITICAL DAMAGE AND SKILL CRITICAL DAMAGE. TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO SPEAK DIFFERENT LANGUAGE PLAY THIS GAME FOR YOU TO BE SO AMBIGUOUS!!!)

• Like 1

Baium isn't misleading, it's normal P atk crit dmg and M skill crit damage just like the God Rings.

P Skill crit dmg on rings are in oly ring, Fallen angel's ring and Angel's ring  i believe, read those descriptions and you understand how it is written and dipicted there.

• Like 1

Atlas earring will give p.skill crit damage. You can also get it on radiant circle, +15 PVE cloak will give you 7% and you can get more on from cloak or weapon augments. Artifacts as well and red cats eye. Im sure there are other items too that i didn't list here.

On 01/04/2020 at 3:31 AM, L2quote said:

Atlas earring will give p.skill crit damage. You can also get it on radiant circle, +15 PVE cloak will give you 7% and you can get more on from cloak or weapon augments. Artifacts as well and red cats eye. Im sure there are other items too that i didn't list here.

There's no artifact giving skill crit dmg in our game (yet)

List of item giving p skill crit dmg;

Dragon Ring+3: 15%

Angel ring+6: 15%

Fallen Angel ring+6: 15%

Atlas earring: 5%

Elmore cloak +15: 7%  (+ augment 7,5%, can get it x2 so 15% max on augment + 7% = 22% total) Better to get skill power 15% on second aug though.

Augmenting weapon; 20% maximum

Special ability on weapon: 15% from kain stage 10, and annother 8% from lionel stage 10

Red Cat eye: lvl 3 = 4%   lvl 4 = 7%  lvl 5 = 12%

Queen navari mask: at +5++ it start to give skill crit dmg 1%+

Radiant circlet of authority +5: 10%

Ability point: 10%

Aries Agathion charm: each lvl give 1%, maximum +10

Dual claas skill: Death = 5% 

maybe i forgot some but that's a good list of item already

Note that adding Skill power/Skill critical rate is also very important in order to have a good balance and to get more DPS, only focusing on skill crit dmg is pointless if you crit only 1 out of 3-4 skill

Adding correct skill crit rate on an archer by exemple will make you crit 1/2 skills atleast, which is way better than just focusing on skill crit dmg.

Skill power works the same than skill crit dmg, it just affects both skills and when skill crit.  aka getting 11% skill power artifact, paulina agathion, dragon earring,  cloak augment, and more items i forgot :P 

Edited by iAndouille
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, iAndouille said:

There's no artifact giving skill crit dmg in our game (yet)

List of item giving p skill crit dmg;

Dragon Ring+3: 15%

Angel ring+6: 15%

Fallen Angel ring+6: 15%

Atlas earring: 5%

Elmore cloak +15: 7%  (+ augment 7,5%, can get it x2 so 15% max on augment + 7% = 22% total) Better to get skill power 15% on second aug though.

Augmenting weapon; 20% maximum

Special ability on weapon: 15% from kain stage 10, and annother 8% from lionel stage 10

Red Cat eye: lvl 3 = 4%   lvl 4 = 7%  lvl 5 = 12%

Queen navari mask: at +5++ it start to give skill crit dmg 1%+

Radiant circlet of authority +5: 10%

Ability point: 10%

Aries Agathion charm: each lvl give 1%, maximum +10

Dual claas skill: Death = 5% 

maybe i forgot some but that's a good list of item already

Note that adding Skill power/Skill critical rate is also very important in order to have a good balance and to get more DPS, only focusing on skill crit dmg is pointless if you crit only 1 out of 3-4 skill

Adding correct skill crit rate on an archer by exemple will make you crit 1/2 skills atleast, which is way better than just focusing on skill crit dmg.

Skill power works the same than skill crit dmg, it just affects both skills and when skill crit.  aka getting 11% skill power artifact, paulina agathion, dragon earring,  cloak augment, and more items i forgot :P 

You missed the 2 cheap rings - Paulina r99 and Olympiad both give 15% also

Whilst almost impossible thanks to our messed up amount of crystals - you can also start getting Skill Critical dmg from the new Dyes starting from lvl 6

Next patch there are also skill crit dmg talismans available

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...