No spots to farm..

m0da

The current design of farm zones is obviously made for other regions, for players with much better equipment and higher levels..

Is really the management of our server so blind that they cannot see that we need more areas for levels 108-110 and no or less zones for 119 levels? 

We have at least 3 zones for 119 levels and especially after the update, NOONE can go there... On the other hand places like Fields of Silence (FoS) are so crowded that you cannot even find a spot to stay.. And even if you do, you will lose it in 1-2 minutes if you decide to go to town or something.. In addition, the next available zone for 110 levels which is Mahum doesn't really deliver in terms of xp and drops.. It's the same or maybe even worse than FoS..

It sometimes feels like we are the beggars who are just getting what garbage is being thrown to us by the "DEV", we pay the highest prices from all L2 regions and at the end noone is listening.. I mean its getting more and more boring and impossible every day to play here...

Pay 200 dollars to get nothing and then pray to get a decent spot to farm..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, m0da said:

The current design of farm zones is obviously made for other regions, for players with much better equipment and higher levels..

Is really the management of our server so blind that they cannot see that we need more areas for levels 108-110 and no or less zones for 119 levels? 

We have at least 3 zones for 119 levels and especially after the update, NOONE can go there... On the other hand places like Fields of Silence (FoS) are so crowded that you cannot even find a spot to stay.. And even if you do, you will lose it in 1-2 minutes if you decide to go to town or something.. In addition, the next available zone for 110 levels which is Mahum doesn't really deliver in terms of xp and drops.. It's the same or maybe even worse than FoS..

It sometimes feels like we are the beggars who are just getting what garbage is being thrown to us by the "DEV", we pay the highest prices from all L2 regions and at the end noone is listening.. I mean its getting more and more boring and impossible every day to play here...

Pay 200 dollars to get nothing and then pray to get a decent spot to farm..

Try Isle of Prayers or Breka Stronghold.If you`re close to 110 you should really go IoP, its good there and not very crowded.If you`re under 110, even Tanor or Ivory works great.

16 minutes ago, mixa said:

Try Isle of Prayers or Breka Stronghold.If you`re close to 110 you should really go IoP, its good there and not very crowded.If you`re under 110, even Tanor or Ivory works great.

isle of prayer is not feasible for a mage.. The mobs have resists there.. This place is isolated as it can be only farmed by daggers and maybe a few tyrrs..

The mobs in breka stronghold are far from each other so again not a good spot for mage.. It's a 113 zone but i will get half the xp there of what i get in FoS..

The bad thing is that in DEV's logic, its better to nerf FoS than do anything else.. We've seen that many times in the past..

1 hour ago, m0da said:

isle of prayer is not feasible for a mage.. The mobs have resists there.. This place is isolated as it can be only farmed by daggers and maybe a few tyrrs..

The mobs in breka stronghold are far from each other so again not a good spot for mage.. It's a 113 zone but i will get half the xp there of what i get in FoS..

The bad thing is that in DEV's logic, its better to nerf FoS than do anything else.. We've seen that many times in the past..

Oh well, you want groups to farm, then your options are Tanor and FoS indeed.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

Forgot to mention, did you try Plains of the LIzardmen?I`m farming there on my mage on core w/o any problems on lv109.No resists, grouped mobs.

Ok thx man.. Lizardmen looks a bit better indeed..

My estimation about gear and lvl is..

We getting the updates pretty close to eachother nowdays.. since server was way behind.

Causing the lvl and gear should be made never got the time between updates. The gear (and lvl) could of course be "bought"... 

Meaning... invest ALOT to get highend so you can farm at the places that could actually benefit for your upgrades. Even though it's been possible in other regions, prices here are really blood draining :P

There is a logical reason why the 99% of adena sellers sell on Chronos and Naia.. this is where the market for buyers are :(

4 hours ago, NejJim said:

My estimation about gear and lvl is..

We getting the updates pretty close to eachother nowdays.. since server was way behind.

Causing the lvl and gear should be made never got the time between updates. The gear (and lvl) could of course be "bought"... 

Meaning... invest ALOT to get highend so you can farm at the places that could actually benefit for your upgrades. Even though it's been possible in other regions, prices here are really blood draining :P

There is a logical reason why the 99% of adena sellers sell on Chronos and Naia.. this is where the market for buyers are :(

That's correct..

It makes no sense to have the worst service and the most insane prices..

Bottom line is that maybe except from Juji, they don't give a @#@ for players here.. They will soon promote extra-greater jewels when 95% of ppl don't even have lvl. 5 jewels... This doesn't make sense..

• Like 1

In the game still have lots and lots spots that are totaly useless. NC needs to stop buff spots (like lv 105 spot turn into lv 119) and buff the very low level ones. 
To make exalted 3, only have two places to people with exalted gear can farm (I will don't count coal mines because is group spot and if you want be, exemple, Dagger as main, no one will accept you in party), and it make a big disput for spots, killing one another to stole the spot. To new players like me is pain in the a** have to disput with lots of boxes (because mentee quest) and adena sellers bots.

It’s just that these servers are crowded, including with players boxes

Why the Administration does not open new 1-2 servers ?, I do not understand, they had to be opened for a long time ago 

Edited by Arthur

58 minutes ago, Arthur said:

It’s just that these servers are crowded, including with players boxes

Why the Administration does not open new 1-2 servers ?, I do not understand, they had to be opened for a long time ago 

Because players just flood it with bots and boxes and then when the hype is gone, they merge it with the current servers and you get back to where you are again 9_9

Use to be nice in old days with having a ton of places in level brackets. Usually was split up by having things like High Defense, High Magic resist, High arrow resist and the opposites for weaknesses. Atm you just have to try to truck through it where you can. 99% of the people are just afk farming in spots on mentees or just in general. We do have a pk system and you can pk, but that also gives risk of someone getting upset and bringing out a 110+ +++ char to pk you and camp you to make sure you won't xp. Would be nice to see them bring some of the strong/weakness back a little more like they did with War Torn Plains.

3 hours ago, Zeluthik said:

Use to be nice in old days with having a ton of places in level brackets. Usually was split up by having things like High Defense, High Magic resist, High arrow resist and the opposites for weaknesses. Atm you just have to try to truck through it where you can. 99% of the people are just afk farming in spots on mentees or just in general. We do have a pk system and you can pk, but that also gives risk of someone getting upset and bringing out a 110+ +++ char to pk you and camp you to make sure you won't xp. Would be nice to see them bring some of the strong/weakness back a little more like they did with War Torn Plains.

We still have Archer/Mage solo/parties in War-Torn Plains training MOBS from several spawn areas, the resists are not really helpful currently.

the problem is that u dont want a party, coz u reduce exp per mobs to others and u dont need with a great gears!

Staff have to keep in mind that need to INVOLVE ppl to make cheap stay into a PARTY. 

this is an MMORPG. 

WE DON'T HAVE INFINTE SPOTS FOR EVERY PPL LOGGED INGAME.

Oh cmon guys, stop the whinning, for 108-110 you have Silent Valley, Fields of Silence, Forest of Mirrors, Isle of Prayer, Aligator Island, Plains of the Lizardman and im sure there are more...

6 hours ago, Neesir said:

Oh cmon guys, stop the whinning, for 108-110 you have Silent Valley, Fields of Silence, Forest of Mirrors, Isle of Prayer, Aligator Island, Plains of the Lizardman and im sure there are more...

Have you ever thought why half of the areas you mentioned are full and crowded and the rest are just empty? I call that bad design or a design that wasn't meant for here..

Silent valley is an 105 area btw..

17 hours ago, OldSchool- said:

the problem is that u dont want a party, coz u reduce exp per mobs to others and u dont need with a great gears!

Staff have to keep in mind that need to INVOLVE ppl to make cheap stay into a PARTY. 

this is an MMORPG. 

WE DON'T HAVE INFINTE SPOTS FOR EVERY PPL LOGGED INGAME.

There should be places for parties/groups and places for solo.. I don't think FOS was meant to be a party area..

7 hours ago, m0da said:

Have you ever thought why half of the areas you mentioned are full and crowded and the rest are just empty? I call that bad design or a design that wasn't meant for here..

Silent valley is an 105 area btw..

cause everybody wants the best spot? just like you, but that doesnt mean that there arent alternatives like you sugested