Modify Weapon Scrolls - Blessed and Regular

Sharlanna

• L2 Team

I mentioned this several times on the forum and we have gone to the Dev team requesting to add them back in any capacity, but cannot for the same technical issues.

My last response regarding the appearance stones was on July 29th:

"We cannot sell or distribute these weapon appearance items anymore on Live because of technical issues the main Dev team encountered with the appearance stones, enchant effects, and augmentations that cannot be easily resolved."
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/19172-token-based-restoration-weapon-modify-red-libra/?do=findComment&comment=129991

33 minutes ago, Draecke said:

anyways to be clear players will keep asking for solutions on both those issues

I'm not letting this go. I won't settle for it. There's got to be some kind of resolution @Juji. There are " enchant effects, etc on armor". yet we still have modify armor scrolls. Are they next? All the Devs do is take things away from US, the ones that pay for your salary. There is no fun left in this game.

Edited by Sharlanna
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2020 at 3:03 AM, Juji said:

I mentioned this several times on the forum and we have gone to the Dev team requesting to add them back in any capacity, but cannot for the same technical issues.

"We cannot sell or distribute these weapon appearance items anymore on Live because of technical issues the main Dev team encountered with the appearance stones, enchant effects, and augmentations that cannot be easily resolved."
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/19172-token-based-restoration-weapon-modify-red-libra/?do=findComment&comment=129991

ok so I reread that again today and just to confirm if the issue here is that due to using non R/R95/R99 grade type weapon appearance source item the glow & augment effects reflect that of the grade of the used source item ? no offense but that's not really an issue and can be resolved by adding a simple disclaimer to the weapon modify scroll to explain that.

I personally love the fact that when using an S80 grade weapon for appearance it changes those effects, I actually do NOT care about the special glow effects past +21 on R grade type weapons and for those who do care they can still choose to use R/R95/R99 weapon app on their R110 if they so desire with zero impact on the glow & augment effects

limited choice options is still better then NONE.

Thanks for listening & understanding us @Juji

here is an example of a +21 Limited weapon with S80 Jade Claw app, note how nice the glow & augment effects are and nothing like the typical +21 R grade type effects

unknown.png

and a more high res picture here

YmKqGpH.png

• Like 2

On 8/21/2020 at 2:03 AM, Juji said:

Not attempting to tell devs how to do their job, but you don't have to go through a wall if you can go around it...

They could just block any enchantment/augmentation option for appearance modified weapons. If you want to augment/enchant your said weapon remove modification and do the process.

Even if this doesn;t work, there are certainly ways to go around this issue.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 3:33 AM, Draecke said:

ok so I reread that again today and just to confirm if the issue here is that due to using non R/R95/R99 grade type weapon appearance source item the glow & augment effects reflect that of the grade of the used source item ? no offense but that's not really an issue and can be resolved by adding a simple disclaimer to the weapon modify scroll to explain that.

I personally love the fact that when using an S80 grade weapon for appearance it changes those effects, I actually do NOT care about the special glow effects past +21 on R grade type weapons and for those who do care they can still choose to use R/R95/R99 weapon app on their R110 if they so desire with zero impact on the glow & augment effects

limited choice options is still better then NONE.

Thanks for listening & understanding us @Juji

imho this still holds true, feel free to check with Korea @Juji ;)