New Hunting Zones

ReaperGG

I think its cool that u finally started listening to the community and the herb system is actually pretty cool imho as well as the red libra event AND the extention of the letters event.

Any news on the adenas front on stronghold?

Also, why dont u try and have cloak and brooch related stuff made obtainable through in game means(dropped in hunting timed zones for example) AND add them permanently on l2store?

Lastly, can u make the spiritshots/soulshots we get from the event and some other stuff, tradable? and MAYBE have sayhas talisman not being rewarded for just 1 day but...forever? maybe also increase the good stuff obtain rate from these letters cause so far the best think any1s gotten is this sayhas talisman and its only for 1-day.

Cheers @Juji@Hime

Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought the feedback from the community was around mob density in zones level 105-109, not being able to find groups of mobs cause they are all full and what not.  The solution is adding 2 level 112+ zones?  While I personally will benefit from this, I feel bad for the rest of the community that is having trouble finding a spot anywhere below this level (which I would say is 95% of the server).

I do appreciate that they are listening and trying to help - better than nothing at all!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TimmyJohns said:

Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought the feedback from the community was around mob density in zones level 105-109, not being able to find groups of mobs cause they are all full and what not.  The solution is adding 2 level 112+ zones?  While I personally will benefit from this, I feel bad for the rest of the community that is having trouble finding a spot anywhere below this level (which I would say is 95% of the server).

I do appreciate that they are listening and trying to help - better than nothing at all!

Ncwest being ncwest, and deleting topics when people only speak trully. Wondering if any one of they play their own game.

We will get a 9/2 feedback collection live sooner than the update?

Tomorrow we will know what it means high rate drops by ncwest, it should look something like this 0.00009% to 0.00003%

Edited by Lean
  • Like 1

Hunting zones are packed at the lower level mobs because higher level people could no longer effectievely hunt at their level without dragon or limited weapons because of the attribute issue.  This does not solve all the problems but its a step in the right direction to allow people to move back to where they were exping before this update at least.  Some things NCSoft West does not have any ability to change think of this as a hot fix for now, they trying to push an update to redo varka and ketra zones, i wonder will their be new quest lines for that like the old one was?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slycutter said:

Hunting zones are packed at the lower level mobs because higher level people could no longer effectievely hunt at their level without dragon or limited weapons because of the attribute issue.  This does not solve all the problems but its a step in the right direction to allow people to move back to where they were exping before this update at least.  Some things NCSoft West does not have any ability to change think of this as a hot fix for now, they trying to push an update to redo varka and ketra zones, i wonder will their be new quest lines for that like the old one was?

I agree and that does make sense.  I guess what I struggle to understand is that for each level (103,105, 107, 109) there is only two hunting zones for each.  This game is huge with hundreds of un-used hunting spots lvl 1-85, why cant they upgrade some of those zones so there could be 4 or 5 options at each of these levels (103,105,107,109 etc) rather than just two?  Maybe its ncsoft's intention to have competition for spots, just seems a little odd for a game that is played 90% afk.

the herb will allow for players to move up a hunting zone area so that should give more breathing room at the lower levels

the new 112 party zone Ketra Orcs & Varka Silanos will have the same effect as the old Swamp had aka 110+ players will be able to xp there 24/7 and that alone will be huge for freeing up the low end zones - remember party xp zones give more xp at 5+ party then solo can get

all in all this not a bad short term hot fix for those that were struggling to xp

17 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

well its 4 levels or less no damage penalty right? So 108+ can go to ketra/varka or will be 109?

If the mobs are 112 then they will be yellow to a 108.  They can still do it but there will be a damage penalty.  Also you have to assume the mobs will have 1700+ element Defense.