Dual to Main change!

TeraPatrick

No, I'm pretty sure that you will never be able to change dual to main in Red Libra, but they are working on something to be released later this year that functions like that. Just have to be patient. "Soon" is all Juji and Hime can say right now.

On 03.09.2020 at 11:43 PM, TeraPatrick said:

Hi, now that the Red Libra event is up, can i, somehow, change my Dual Class to main class? 

Thnx in advance! 

@TeraPatrick Hi man I dunno if they will reply to your post but I will try to help you....Usually a do not talk on forums...at all but since this update is ....let say funny(other words came to mind but I prefer not to say them).

From dual to main  I do not know.... (right from the start I tell you that)

but...

I made a short while ago  a small ticket asking to be able to change my profession  (example tyr-to yul, yul-feoh etc)  and I asked if it is possible to use the race change item from l2 store to use it as a catalyst for a profession change. The answer was of course no and of course there is no news or intention to do so... if there was such a plan it would be explained here by @juji or @hime.

Due to this lag issue I cannot use my tyr to gain xp affectedly but still at least ...slow leveling but I can use him to xp in Ivory Tower Crater (105) and forest of mirrors (109) -still ivory is better for the moment. So that's why I wanted myself to change my main into an archer....(for the moment 1 hit means good leveling)

Now ...as no other option (at this moment) exists I suggest to use your dual....change it into any class...for 300 mil on red libra (and keep your level) .

The bad part is the exalted quest....if your main is 110 you are all set....and can use your dual ....if you use your dual you cannot progress in exalted quest....(as you need main to complete it) that is why I made my ticket asking if I can change my main too.

To be honest I do not want to change it ....but now really....I look at my crit ....60.000 dmg then 52  dmg....and animation stops...(not much but still ... lag) . with +14 bloody fist -52 dmg in pve (Of course it doesn't happen all the time but for example when you are in Imperial Tomb and in a party details matter as all can see your damage)....that says a lot ...

Anyway sorry for ranting ...hope that my comment helped you in some way. Cheers!

might want to do a search on this topic in the forum as then you would have seen there are quite a few of them with some holding actually answers

anyways if COVID-19 doesn't mess up Korea Dev team schedule to much this is still on track for release before end this calendar year by thanks of the EU/RU team who are driving the request to be implemented - something I've mentioned before a few times hence the joke remark from Mixa

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Draecke said:

might want to do a search on this topic in the forum as then you would have seen there are quite a few of them with some holding actually answers

anyways if COVID-19 doesn't mess up Korea Dev team schedule to much this is still on track for release before end this calendar year by thanks of the EU/RU team who are driving the request to be implemented - something I've mentioned before a few times hence the joke remark from Mixa

I hope that will be a reality @Draecke ! Until then I have only these words to guide me...

On 16.11.2019 at 2:39 AM, Juji said:

Hello All,

We had a long discussion with the Dev team this week during discussing a dual-to-main class swapping account service. Unfortunately, the Dev team cannot support a swap service for the Dual Class as it would be extremely difficult to implement and maintain with each class exception. We thought it was something Dev could easily support for NCW because of the Dual Class Re-awakening feature with Red Libra, but it is technically not the same when it comes to changing out the main class. 

Players in Korea and other regions had also requested a similar service, which is why Dev team created the Dual Class separation service that transfers your Dual Class to another account. We plan to review whether the Dual Class Separation service can be brought over to NCW, but we understand that it does not fully address the issue at hand with the Dual Class imbalance. Therefore, we will be reducing prices on boost items and offering more XP boost events to run in the future.

In any case @Draecke thanks for the reply . I checked all the threads and discussions ...suggestions  . If they will manage to do it  I will change if not....I still have moderate damage (when no lag) in pve  so I can lvl up (slow but still)

3 hours ago, BAION said:

There is currently in L2 Shop the option to buy (race change ticket). This allows you to choose which race you can change your main to, right?
Although the other option is not very clear to me (Chaos Essence), it only allows changing for classes of the same type.
Chaos essence is only for 30 days, the change is only for 30 days?

Hi @BAION!

So as I said up unfortunately race change it does not change your main...at least this was the info that I got . Chaos Essence is a 30 days item, after that it gets deleted if you did not used it. If you use it your change will be permanent . (You do NOT revert after 30 days)