Forums

Outsourced arrogant/unquialified support taking deliberate actions.

Daik0n

15 hours ago, Overthelord said:

Forgive me, not really used to that restoration stuff.

But why do they write "has not been restored in the past 90 days" at all if they state that any item can be restored only once?

Doesn't make sense to me.

Also i don't see in their token based restoration policy written that a item can only be restored 1 time.

All i see is the above 90 day rule. Correct me please if i missed some on their site.

90 days policy was made for goods which you buy from other ppl- its just my opinion and idiot which do big drama about nothing is fanny or sad  as he do not have real live. In my opinion bigger problem is nccoin shop gambling not the good will ncsoft with restoration ticket especial that  they provide you information that item not will be eligible to restore in future for you, it fair and clear.

4 hours ago, NejJim said:

OMG... of course making your own interpetation...

When they say item can be restored within 90 day period.. they mean weapon for example.. A weapon.. not same weapon!!!

Just soooooo silly to clarify this... but here goes.. 1 weapon can be restored.. then wait 90 days to restore "ANOTHER" weapon.. NOT same weapon!!!!!

"then wait 90 days to restore "ANOTHER" weapon". There is absolutely nothing that makes this understanding on the Policy.
You have 3 tokens. You can only use one per category per period of 6 months(weapon/armor/accessory/others), you cant use two or more tickets to restore same category within 6 months.

I did it all right. I always read the policy even before asking for eligibility because its always getting updated. I always ask for eligibility before trying anything.
I waited more than enough time. I asked politely for eligibility. I was polite when double checking and quoting their policy. Then comes the "Senior" GM Wraith throwing stones. I had an item restored twice already(talisman of protection), all following their policy right, waiting and asking for eligibility.

I didn't even enchanted my weapon, I didn't asked for a weapon restoration and got banned from the service just by asking eligibility confirmation.

@Juji@Hime

2 hours ago, Degus said:

See, that is where you are wrong, no, it's not! 

No he's not. Saying that it's there for mistakes is not the reason. You can easily break by mistake more than one item per category(weapon/armor/accessory) within 6 months, and they wont allow you to restore one item from same category even if you have tokens left.
I broke a +12 bloody r99 bow when it was cool, cause I used wrong scroll.  I asked for restoration(before the restoration policies) and got denied. If you're not paying attention or are too excited during enchantment you can easily take one scroll type by another. Specially now, they look more alike than ever. 

On 2/15/2021 at 1:19 AM, Daik0n said:

Straight to the point.

I opened a ticket to check for few items restoration eligibility. Restoration Policy is pretty clear:  https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035810271-Token-based-Restoration-Policy

I was then accused by a """Senior""" GM of trying to exploit the restoration system. Only because I quoted their own Policy to them.
The full untouched conversation is here. Pretty frustrating seeing how unaware of the work they are supposed to know how to do it.
I've gotten no response so far for the restoration of other items on the list.

By """Senior""" GM Wraith I exploited the restoration system because I double checked with them, by their own 90 days Policy, if my restored bow was actually eligible or not.

In a single reply he brought up the apparent reason(not mentioned before)as an excuse, very convenient for them, of a quote of my previous restoration.
He's said the 90 day restoration policy didn't exist back then, but here's WaybackMachine snap shot of their support page on June/2020 already showing the 90 days policy:
https://web.archive.org/web/20200808211038if_/https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035810271-Token-based-Restoration-Policy/

@Juji@Hime

Can I call my lawyers?

----------------

Me

5 days ago

Hello,

Just want to check the eligibility on my items for restoration:
+0 Fallen Angel Ring
+13 Bloody Krishna Thrower
Lv4 Legendary Dye's (one of them)
+6 Ruler's Authority
GM Zack

5 days ago

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Lineage II Support Team.

Upon further reviewing your request, we have verified that only Fallen Angel's Ring and +6 Ruler's Authority-Stage 1 are eligible. However, we can only restore one accessory for this account since the restoration is limited to 1 per category (Weapon, Accessory, Armor and Dyes) within the same token period (July to Dec.).

As for your other concern, your +13 Bloody Krishna Thrower is not eligible for restoration since it was restored in your previous ticket (23606859). Unfortunately, we will be unable to provide assistance once this weapon gets broken.

Lastly, we were unable to find any Lv.4 Legendary Dye's in your character inventory. Please note that the item must be in your character inventory for us to check the item eligibility and please be aware that any restoration request is still subject to review. You may check the full details of the Token-based Restoration Policy here: Token-based Restoration Policy – Lineage II Support.

I hope this information helps and please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

GM Zack
NCSOFT Support Team
Geter

5 days ago

The bow restoration was 5 months ago.
The Token-Based Restoration Policy is very clear under "Compound/Enchant Fail Restoration":

'The item has not been restored by the NCSOFT Support Team in the last 90 days, this includes restorations performed on another account or character.'

The level 4 dyes are applied to the character. I created them myself and never asked for restoration before.
GM Zack

5 days ago

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Regarding your concern, once the item has been restored, the item is not eligible for any kind of restoration for 90 days. Take note that if it was requested by the same player regardless if it is over 90 days, it will still not be eligible for restoration.

As for your other concern, we will not be able to verify your Lv.4 Legendary Dye's since they are applied to your character. As stated, we need your Lv.4 Legendary Dye's in your character inventory for us to check the item's eligibility.

I hope this clarifies your inquiries. If you have any other issues or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

GM Zack
NCSOFT Support Team
Me

4 days ago

Yes, 90 days. That's equal to 3 months. And my bow was restored 5 months ago!
By your rules and policies my bow is eligible. Do you understand it now? That 23606859 ticket was on 5 of september of 2020. Wayyyy more than 90 days ago.
Do you confirm it's eligible now?
Senior GM Wraith

4 days ago

Hi,

Unfortunately so, your item has been restored on this account before albeit beyond 90 days. We've mentioned in your older ticket 23606859 that

"take note that this item will no longer be eligible for any kind of restoration once it's restored."

With that, this would to be like an attempt to abuse our restoration policy and can be considered as exploiting customer service, which can result in this account and all others connected via IP to be denied restorations in the future. I'm sorry but we won't be able to assist you further in this case. Please note that further requests to have this item restored may no longer receive a response from us.

However in the event that you have other inquiries or requests, please feel free to send a new ticket for those.

Regards,

Senior GM Wraith
NCSOFT Support Team
Me

4 days ago

WHAT?

attempt to abuse? attempt to abuse?!?!?
did you even check the timeline of the events????

I read your policy, its crystal clear.

I come ask something, your lower tier GM states something different from the Policy

I ask for clarification quoting your own policy.

He replies saying EXACTLY what I quoted from the policy:
"Regarding your concern, once the item has been restored, the item is not eligible for any kind of restoration for 90 days. Take note that if it was requested by the same player regardless if it is over 90 days, it will still not be eligible for restoration."

Then, since he replied with the same thing as I quoted from the Policy ask for confirmation that is eligible,
AND YOU Wraith COME, ON YOUR FIRST CONTACT WITH ME, SAYING I'M TRYING TO ABUSE?!
EVEN THREATENING ME OF DENYING FUTURE REQUESTS?
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!?!

NOT ONLY THAT, TWO MORE THINGS:
THE POLICE THAT WAS PUBLISHED ON THIS SUPPORT PAGE WHEN I ASKED FOR THE RESTORATION HAD THE EXACT SAME DESCRIPTION ABOUT 90 DAYS. I CHECKED THAT BEFORE ASKING FOR ELIGIBILITY!!!
AND
EVEN IF THAT WAS THE CASE, WHICH IS NOT, YOU EASE THE POLICY THAT WAS TOUGHER FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME, THAT WAS OBVIOUS TOO EXTREME HENCE IT WAS EASED, AND WHOEVER ASKED FOR THE SERVICE AT THAT TIME IS DOOMED FOREVER? IS THAT A FREAKING JOKE?!

WATCH YOUR TONE NEXT TIME YOU TALK TO A PAYING CUSTOMER. OR I'M TAKING THIS TO THE COMMUNITY FORUMS AND DISCORD.

THIS GAME IS ONLY GETTING WORSE AND WORSE FFS
Me

3 days ago

Show me the history of the Policy with the changes over time.
Me

3 days ago

?
Me

2 days ago

restore the fallen angel ring asap
Me

4 hours ago

Where's the restoration of my +1 fallen angel ring????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm posting this on the forums to show how mediocre and bad qualified and arrogant some GM's are.

well same think for me and never and no ware it say PER IP WEA ARE (NOOBS)??????? or dont kno whw t read?  it say clear per account and it say EVRY ACCOUNT.....  i wannt my restor back too

1 minute ago, Eviscreator said:

well same think for me and never and no ware it say PER IP WEA ARE (NOOBS)??????? or dont kno whw t read?  it say clear per account and it say EVRY ACCOUNT.....  i wannt my restor back too

You can see how those outsourced GM's are extremely unqualified. Making assumptions, taking deliberate actions, not even following their own "holy", constantly updated Policy.
Imagine if I used some service like WTfast?

3 minutes ago, Daik0n said:

"then wait 90 days to restore "ANOTHER" weapon". There is absolutely nothing that makes this understanding on the Policy.
You have 3 tokens. You can only use one per category per period of 6 months(weapon/armor/accessory/others), you cant use two or more tickets to restore same category within 6 months.

I did it all right. I always read the policy even before asking for eligibility because its always getting updated. I always ask for eligibility before trying anything.
I waited more than enough time. I asked politely for eligibility. I was polite when double checking and quoting their policy. Then comes the "Senior" GM Wraith throwing stones. I had an item restored twice already(talisman of protection), all following their policy right, waiting and asking for eligibility.

@Juji@Hime

No he's not. Saying that it's there for mistakes is not the reason. You can easily break by mistake more than one item per category(weapon/armor/accessory) within 6 months, and they wont allow you to restore one item from same category even if you have tokens left.
I broke a +12 bloody r99 bow when it was cool, cause I used wrong scroll.  I asked for restoration(before the restoration policies) and got denied. If you're not paying attention or are too excited during enchantment you can easily take one scroll type by another. Specially now, they look more alike than ever. 

Just buy new one stop cry like baby you received email with last restoration that item will be not restored in future.  Yes all can do mistake and instead kain/ royal can use giant scrolls utill you could successfully made +20 and and when fail you can blame policy unclear. You received email personal one that item not will be item restored in future.  You are really lucky that gm are polite with you -professional customer care  if someone is offensive like you  usually closing acc 

2 minutes ago, 231964596 said:

Just buy new one stop cry like baby you received email with last restoration that item will be not restored in future.  Yes all can do mistake and instead kain/ royal can use giant scrolls utill you could successfully made +20 and and when fail you can blame policy unclear. You received email personal one that item not will be item restored in future.  You are really lucky that gm are polite with you -professional customer care  if someone is offensive like you  usually closing acc 

Buy what? You cant read? LAWL
I didn't enchant my weapon. I just asked twice to confirm for eligibility and "Senior"GM Wraith banned me for asking.
The other item I asked for eligibility that they said was eligible (fallen angel ring) they didn't restore.
They banned me for double checking. Not even asking for an actual restoration of the weapon.

1 minute ago, Daik0n said:

Buy what? You cant read? LAWL
I didn't enchant anything. I just asked for eligibility and "Senior"GM Wraith banned me for asking.

they answer to you that you cannot what you do not understood :P after you start be rude they ban you as should be

Just now, 231964596 said:

they answer to you that you cannot what you do not understood :P after you start be rude they ban you as should be

I double checked with the GM that took my ticket first, then "Senior" GM Wraith already came throwing stones saying I was exploiting and banning me.
THEN, I started being rude BACK, by using caps lock, lawl

3 minutes ago, Eviscreator said:

https://ibb.co/hHZRgTc https://ibb.co/9hPxwVt

Weol look and here and look term it say per account

Yeah. Total disrespect and clear sign of disregard to their own rules. Taking everyone as guilty first.
But my case is even worse. I didn't even enchant or ask for restoration. I just asked for eligibility.

@Juji@Hime

I am sorry it's not written clear enough for every body,  but I believe most players understand it so they aren't going  to use resources to edit the policy to be worded for a 5 year old,  so use your head, so much lack of common sense on these forums.   Who ever said they put restoration policy because enchanting is too hard, i almost wet myself!!!  

Quiet  guys ! 😉

Was a joke when i said we had to withdraw the 90 days. The 90 days are used to prevent ppl from abusing the restoration by passing items from account to account (on a different IP address), and degus, Baion, Sometime  and some stop  talking  no sens. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Osheri said:

Not only are you 100% correct,  these people that think this is a service to get free chances every few months to try oe again are just wasting the very little support time the GM  have.   Look at that list the OP asked about.  Restore was for accidental happenings such as dropping multiple cakes on top of each other, not for angel rings that are meant to break when it fails.  Yes, the outsourced support is not helping as they don't know the game and started restoring everything when some1 asked and news spread.  With all the stupid crap nc pulls, you actually think they are gonna make a policy to HELP people?  wake up!

21 hours ago, Degus said:

I am sorry it's not written clear enough for every body,  but I believe most players understand it so they aren't going  to use resources to edit the policy to be worded for a 5 year old,  so use your head, so much lack of common sense on these forums.   Who ever said they put restoration policy because enchanting is too hard, i almost wet myself!!!  

Yes you can get wet because me too. when i say that it's to be politically correct, but it's communication, to show some kind of kindness, goodwill, take it or leave it, and i maintain that enchantment and the coumpound are difficult. If this restoration policy was formalized it's not for nothing, they were not obliged to do it, it's that beyond of accidentally losing items  in enchantments ... it gives more chances, which is good for the image of the company, and can make the players happy when you are successful in this way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Chanix said:

Yes you can get wet because me too. when i say that it's to be politically correct, but it's communication, to show some kind of kindness, goodwill, take it or leave it, and i maintain that enchantment and the coumpound are difficult. If this restoration policy was formalized it's not for nothing, they were not obliged to do it, it's that beyond of accidentally losing items  in enchantments ... it gives more chances, which is good for the image of the company, and can make the players happy when you are successful in this way.

Show us 1 other place they try to be politically correct, communicate, show kindness, or good will.  Should they restore a castle because defending it was too hard?   Players that get their items are not happy, they just wanna wait 3 months and abuse again.   There are no safe enchants for angel ring, it was intensed to be lost forever if failed, not reach +10 after 100 restorations!   

"The policy of restoration is here to help and give  chances to ppl, cause enchantments and compound are difficult".

You take things back without knowing who said them, it was me who said that , for to be politically correct,namely is this the first will of NC West, in any case that is part of it, since we benefit from it and it's not important to know it . I will end there, because now it's become sterileI .

• Haha 1