Missed GM buff

I worked from home so today originally I want planning to get GM buff.  But things got hot and heavy even though I work remote from home, I completely forgot about the GM buff @ 3-4pm PST.  Lol.  @Juji  Is there a make up GM Buff?  I remember in the past there are follow ups just for those who missed it.  I think in the future GM Buffs should come in as an openable box present via Dimensional items.  that ways people who work can still benefit from it equally when they come home.

• L2 Team
Just now, GhostintheShell said:

I worked from home so today originally I want planning to get GM buff.  But things got hot and heavy even though I work remote from home, I completely forgot about the GM buff @ 3-4pm PST.  Lol.  @Juji  Is there a make up GM Buff?  haha.

Afraid not, but we may have more upcoming GM buff events scheduled in the future with additional time slots.

4 hours ago, Juji said:

Afraid not, but we may have more upcoming GM buff events scheduled in the future with additional time slots.

@Juji why are you making it sound like it's such an amazing "reward" that you can't even pop in weekly, randomly,  and give it?  Scheduled, how cheap are you guys, really? I personally don't care about the buff, if I'm on I'll take it, not gonna set a timer though.    But to be hyping it up like  we all opened a chest and got a dragon weapon, to me shows how disconnected you are.  

Sory to hear that, i did not want to take GM buffs but after all you said  how good they are I said why not, and teleported to FI , and recived 10 s buff and teleported back to a party member in less than a min, they are nice buff i have to say, I hope GM logs in and gives you buffs.

14 hours ago, Juji said:

I have a couple of Toons which went for GM Buffs, they did not get the Birthday Vitality Buff... logged them off when I had received GM Buffs at least once(I think Vitality Buff is one of the most important for these situations.) when I logged again the buff was not applied.

Sadly the GM buffs are only acquired by a few players. When they were given I was at work. And it's been the same way every other times. It would be nice if they had an npc that would spawn for 24 hrs or put in players warehouse through a scroll or something like that. 

2 hours ago, L2quote said:

Sadly the GM buffs are only acquired by a few players. When they were given I was at work. And it's been the same way every other times. It would be nice if they had an npc that would spawn for 24 hrs or put in players warehouse through a scroll or something like that. 

I seen there few hundred ppl  do not make drama, and i took 2 times in 1h some of them were 30 min . and i do not think it can by easy put in players wh.