Instance zone teleport Critical error

Hello @Hime @LIME @Juji
I want to raise a problem that seem to appear lately very often.
I realized that lately, many people whom I do dailies in Aden (Baylor, Kamaloka, Gludio, Krofin, Forest of Spirit).

When people get ported inside, some people get critical error during the teleporting period.

This happens at least once per day to one of the party members, and it also happened to me once.

Checking memory (RAM) everything seems normal, taken in consideration that I have a 32GB RAM, it cannot be a memory issue.

37 minutes ago, Juji said:

Can you post the critical error message that you receive when you port in? 

I was the person who crashed in his party today, while porting in Kamaloka. I noticed it happening sometime by teleporting from town to town aswell. I forgot to screenshot the message. When It happens again I will post it here.

• L2 Team
Just now, luukdoei said:

I was the person who crashed in his party today, while porting in Kamaloka. I noticed it happening sometime by teleporting from town to town aswell. I forgot to screenshot the message. When It happens again I will post it here.

Please do, it will be helpful so we can identify the issue. Thank You!

22 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

Sending the error always via the "Submit" so your team should have it.
Next time, I'll ask people to Screenshot it.

The "Submit" error does not send the report directly to us

On 7/6/2021 at 9:50 PM, Juji said:

Please do, it will be helpful so we can identify the issue. Thank You!

The "Submit" error does not send the report directly to us

Hi Juji, I send u a private message through discord with a screenshot of the Crash Report, because I dont know if the crash report reveils info, which I dont want to be public.

Besides that I noticed another issue lately. When I teleport somewhere, I dont crash immediately, but the game freezes, and seconds later i disconnect. 

Not sure if that applies to our problem... We have problem with Shaders.

Invalid function call (GetConstantDesc() function in the FD3DShader class) at the row 419 in the D3DShader.cpp file.

@Juji

I feel like this issues became worse. 

I have multiple crashes while going instancezones, teleporting between town, and even while running in a special hunting zone.

Before I had it only once every few days. Today i've had 2 crashes already while walking in PI and teleporting in Baylor.