Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Hime

9 hours ago, Slycutter said:

worthless event paired worthless boxes.

Not spending money on that box.  Cheapest rate for boxes is what 80 NC Coins each.  Which is the price for level 1 jewel in NCStore.  So basically its $1.00 US Dollar per crate.

First 15  obviously no one is going to get and Lindvior earring is still considered  a top jewel to you guys? Above a dragon claw? ok... moving on. Next 20 maybe here or there but the fact you think brooch level 5 jewel is still a top item makes me believe you guys have never played this game 1 time.

Below that you start with items people will get, Royal save, Insanity Talismans, Seven signs. After almost a decade in game venir 18 is still a box item? That is a problem no? 100 EOD pack yea very not needed, Forgotten spellbook 1 considering most decent players already have maxed out to level 10 at least so you need to open 25 of those chests to just upgrade 1 skill from 10 to 11 if your lucky to get 25 so 2000 NCCoins for 1 skill, where you can buy level 1 forgotten books for the NC Store for  160 NC Coin each at least you know getting a least 1 book and maybe get a level 2 or  3 jackpot. 

My favorite item in the list is a single splendor fragment.   When there is no other way to get them besides events and you need 2000 to upgrade to level 4 at 33% chance that means you need at least 2000 chests to upgrade it... are we seeing how bad that it is?  Should be a box with at least 50 - 100 fragments in it at minimum, or make it at least 60 so people can least get a level 2 wings of splendor.

Anyone who spends money on this box event after they look at your prizes is just chasing fools gold your prizes do not even make sense.

You know the server is starving for enchanted amour r110 bloody and dark stones are completely gone, and +8 or better enchanted amour, also have to element which costs a fortune but you know I do not see any of those items in these event chests.

Level 1 jewels be in boxes of 50 each too after being game almost a decade.  Level 5 should be a low end item. Artifact fragments is another you need 30 at a chance of fragment or 300 for 100% chance but neither in the list moot point, Cloaks are a joke they kind of even disappeared from the marketplace at 500 billion for a cloak now kind of hand with prices in the market.

Coffin with another nail driven in.

Everything said here is 100% fact, there is not one part of this that i can say is not true. That being said i'll still be one of the "mentally challenged"  that will over time buy probably 2 of those chest. Either to sell or to do the "Las Vegas" challenge. Currently even if i don't get anything, which i wont and i've mentally accepted that, i'll still have a few rose buffs to save from raids, etc. As pathetic as this is, and I am, if we choose to stick around and play this game we must except the fact that we are going to get "Played". I think that i've put $100-$200 USD in most events trying to atlease stay ahead of a 1 shot in most sieges and forced PvP. Pretty much impossible now that a large amount of the Supers are now lvl120 and Godly equipment. So yeah, knowing all that I know, and seeing all that i've seen in these money events...I'll still drop $100+ on these BS money events. I can't drop thousands, but i can WISH UPON A STAR each time i open those CHEST FROM HELL. 

This message was written by one pathetic fool that hasn't run from this game like any smart person would do. 

24 minutes ago, trulala said:
  • Greater Ruby & Sapphire Lv. 1 Box (30-day) (Lineage II Only)

WHERE IT IS CLAIMED?

You will get it from the box last day of the event and after they will delete them once you open the box because event is ended 🖖 

• Haha 1

• L2 Team
19 minutes ago, gags said:

Is it just me who notice?  

But after adena nerf in neutral mobs get stronger (not patk but pdef/mdef) used to do 35k dmg to mob now I barely do 20k dmg? 

Is it another *ninja stealth nerf* ?

Shed some light on this please.

I checked our files and saw no changes to P.Atk./P.Def./M.Def. for any of the monsters in Neutral Zone. Only the rewards were changed.

6 hours ago, Juji said:

I checked our files and saw no changes to P.Atk./P.Def./M.Def. for any of the monsters in Neutral Zone. Only the rewards were changed.

Can you also check element defense values? At least in IT also mobs take a little less dmg, not by half but enough to be noticed.

Ty!