Almost 10 years since L2 Goddess of Destruction was released, for how much time?

Kurz

Hi L2 adicteds, there is almost 10 years since Goddess start and still alive! for how many time you think  will be online? 

Interested to see ur opinion good & bad, I hope at least 10 years more xD (sorri for my bad Engrish)

what-do-you-think.jpg

10 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

P2W, no drops, no crafting, no quests, no factions, no pets, no armor grades, 7 man parties, no bards, the list goes on and on

This game is a shell of what it used to be. 

Agree 100%, not to mention almost 0 quest. At this point it's like having PC set for mining.

+ to anyone who plays other games with this minimized!

What I think they want is for the remaining few hundred people on the live servers that are keeping the servers up by spending hundreds per month ,to transition to Aden. They are keeping the Aden population artificially inflated by continuous supply of freebies, while at the same time doing everything they can to drive people away from live servers. Cause let's not kid ourselves here, nobody's gonna play some terribly managed 17 year old game that demands they keep a computer running 24/7 for about a year and half, for the privilege of spending a few thousand dollars just they can be "average", when they can go play New World for 40 bucks.

Economy is fubar. No content. No player retention. When the last few addicts move on, they will close the doors.

My guess , considering they failed miserably at retaining any of the new / returning players they got thanks to Covid ...I 'd give it another year.

6 hours ago, Mete said:

What I think they want is for the remaining few hundred people on the live servers that are keeping the servers up by spending hundreds per month ,to transition to Aden. They are keeping the Aden population artificially inflated by continuous supply of freebies, while at the same time doing everything they can to drive people away from live servers. Cause let's not kid ourselves here, nobody's gonna play some terribly managed 17 year old game that demands they keep a computer running 24/7 for about a year and half, for the privilege of spending a few thousand dollars just they can be "average", when they can go play New World for 40 bucks.

Economy is fubar. No content. No player retention. When the last few addicts move on, they will close the doors.

My guess , considering they failed miserably at retaining any of the new / returning players they got thanks to Covid ...I 'd give it another year.

i totally agree that is their intent. 

i have no desire rerolling in a new iteration of a 20 year old game with this company again (learned on classic).  i doubt i ever play an ncsoft product after L2 closes.

the good news is korea is still making content, including 120+ content. brooches get their cost reduced.  new skills.  i dont forsee anything closing anytime soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

i totally agree that is their intent. 

i have no desire rerolling in a new iteration of a 20 year old game with this company again (learned on classic).  i doubt i ever play an ncsoft product after L2 closes.

the good news is korea is still making content, including 120+ content. brooches get their cost reduced.  new skills.  i dont forsee anything closing anytime soon.

Based on the amount of players, they rather not close game in Korea.

Different between Korea & N'A, in Korea they listen to people, Juji is eyeballing around. It has been years, problems are being pushed away, tickets being not solved, closed once they are tired of it.

Based on the amount in N'A, they can close it here, with the brutal pricing & rates of everything.
When they finally decide to give us the same events & pay events & Einsahad Shop like in Korea the game would see again a jump in players. Juji only picks the paying stuff, freebies which help to make a progress are always being skipped or replayed by a paying stuff.

Until then Prestige + Destiny Pack and afk is the best to do. 

When Juji will finally realize that a game does not give income on a long term without making reasonable changes. Most of Covid newcomers have already left again. The friendlist is skrinking day-by-day instead of increasing.

If their anti-bot would have banned also L2A.. users in the same time, the server would be clean by now.

Even players who were running 115+ and "decent gear" have left and cashed out.

Anyway, things never change until we get a decent Juji around.

11 hours ago, Mete said:

New World is already DOA its like Aden server, people already maxing out their toons and there is no end game content so they are throwing the parachute and cashing out lol  There is no following to New World like WoW had to keep its easy leveling hidden.  New world has same issues Aden servers have too many people killing the same mobs and nothing new.  Honestly the MMORPG genre as a whole is pretty dead now and not much innovation can come and nothing has been able to capture open world pvp like Lineage 2 has so eh.