PK System

Kurisu

As you can see all the people in this zone are dead because of the same person, the few ppl who is alive are ppl who came back from town after being PK'ed or just bots from the same person who killed everyone. and i can keep rotating the camera showing more and more dead players but i think the point is clear enough. Are you gonna let this ppl make all your community leave your game? We don't care to die in pvp or vs someone you can actually fight to, but this is 1 shot kills for everyone, it's abusive, and the person who do this doesn't even gain anything for it, is not like they are famring pk's for something is just the fun of screw the experience for other players in your game.

unknown.png?width=1202&height=676

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Minaco said:

As you can see all the people in this zone are dead because of the same person, the few ppl who is alive are ppl who came back from town after being PK'ed or just bots from the same person who killed everyone. and i can keep rotating the camera showing more and more dead players but i think the point is clear enough. Are you gonna let this ppl make all your community leave your game? We don't care to die in pvp or vs someone you can actually fight to, but this is 1 shot kills for everyone, it's abusive, and the person who do this doesn't even gain anything for it, is not like they are famring pk's for something is just the fun of screw the experience for other players in your game.

unknown.png?width=1202&height=676

I've seen this countless times, and happen as you says, everyday, every single hour over and over and over, they are not getitng bored of kill everyone, is like they want ppl really quit the game before even reach high lvl, probably cuz they are affraid their "empire" of top clans get some competition in the future, they even start to kill everyone in some specific clans to desintegrate and that way they will keep recruiting ppl for their pet clans, making sure they don't even progress in the game more than they wanna let them, is the clossest thing i've seen to the nasty politics strategies in games.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Minaco said:

This it what happen every day, each hour, lvl 85+ players and 1 hit killing everyone in silent valley, the place was litterally a cementary, same in all zones from lvl 58+. Why you keep letting this abuses happen, we know PK is part of the game but when players go to zones with 10 or 20 diference lvls to do a kill spree is going against the progress of your server, ppl is more than tired of this, they can't even lvling low lvl toons and they are starting to leave the server. Personally i know 3 persons that tryed the game, and get tired of can't even lvl for more than 1 hour without being PK'ed by 85+ players, they didn't even reach to lvl 70, that is what is happening in your game. 

I'm lvl 76, but these ppl still taking me more than 10 lvls over me all ther time, so i can't really do anything, anti-PK buff is just until lvl 70.
And worst part if you go to zones of their lvl like orc barracks sel mahum they are just simply killing mobs wihtout even hit their clan wars, cowards.

unknown.png

This same guy killed me every day aorund 5-6 times while trying to lvling. 'm already about to quit can't even reach to lvl 76 yet.

Shocking customer service.

As I said already, I have never seen such a poor communication / service by CM / GM on any official forum / server.

Ppl are quitting what is already low populated game and nothing.

Zero care.

You wonder do they actually want the Aden version to fail...

• Like 1

all know the PK system is totally idiotic and the harassers and griefers are benefitting like mad, since you can PK 24/7 and you get 0 penalty for it, how can ncsoft always do such stupid systems, so many years and so much information and yet, fail system

I know this is from Live version (Chronos/Naia) verison but the difference cannot be that huge, i mean they really know what this ppl are capable of, the ones who start a killing spree in eveyr single map everyday. You cannot give some rules to 1 side of your community and another completly different for other, we are not even enough different game versions to that.

unknown.png

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Chibiusa said:

I know this is from Live version (Chronos/Naia) verison but the difference cannot be that huge, i mean they really know what this ppl are capable of, the ones who start a killing spree in eveyr single map everyday. You cannot give some rules to 1 side of your community and another completly different for other, we are not even enough different game versions to that.

unknown.png

I'm so done.... this is humillating for us.

Eh rule exists on other servers but never enforced we have war griefing same why the pk sprees happening on Aden.  People war your clan and trigger the war while your afk hunting and just farm the hell out of clan till disbands or quits.  Top players get around the war because they break their clans up into 14 person clans and only go back to main clan during sieges and leave again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im currently on a bigger clan from what i started play, and the focus from the real big clans to the not as bigger as them for ensure their safety on the top is sick, they specially research the entire map to kill any member of any clan who is a little ovabe formt he common pet clans, if your clan start to get more ppl and runnung instances and acting like a real clan, they will make sure to shut you down, to keep owning the server, is just Nasty. This is cleary against the rules on others servers in this same publisher, y mena we cna log to the 3 verison of the same game with the same client, but with different rules?  Is just hilarious. 

unknown.png

I did not mention any name of any clan dominating cuz last time i did my post was deleted and got banned for 24 hours. LOL

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

the current system sucks no harm come to higher lvl they PK everything.  I refuse to play much longer why should red players not punished accordingly.  In example not allowed to teleport out unless blessed, Large loss of experience gain when full of karma.  Extended blessing protection.  All i see is system abuse along with the PK bot use.  I see characters teleport in and attack even before fully spawned.  I'm pretty much done spending money in shop when i cant even play.  why should 40 perm red characters get away with abuse.  You can see targeted harassment with current system.  Make cost of PK very significant. 

• 1 month later...

not much has changed with third party bot usage.  I laugh saddly when you hear how to use and setup in discord etc.  so bad now that they use openly to PVP and scan enemy locations.  Major issue I will more then likely will be leaving title cause its not fun being hunted by bot over and over and over.  Current update was really nice.  You NCsoft make to much money on players dying

• Like 1

• 4 months later...